Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'd like to understand Laydee Ratcliffe's rationale that AE can call BW anything she likes, but none of us can do the same to AE. The mental gymnastics these people go through to justify and defend an abuser is mind boggling.
I guess because BW personally hurted her by dating her property

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's absolutely no way Alice looked like that in 2021! And he was already separated from her by then! This is probably 2004 or something.
The photos are quoted as being September 2002.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Obviously I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'd like to understand Laydee Ratcliffe's rationale that AE can call BW anything she likes, but none of us can do the same to AE. The mental gymnastics these people go through to justify and defend an abuser is mind boggling.
@CookieMonsta Great to see you back! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you ever look at Ol Tone's likes? "He" likes fibromalgia tweets and apparently, his wife Rachel (who he met at Alice's wedding) is a narcisstic abuser? 🤔🤪

Screenshot_20220308-222412_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It was probably 120 in the shade that day!!! The way Alice was sucking down cocktails in her wedding photos - she must have been very very thirsty!
Doomed flowers reflecting the doom Alice brings to everything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NEVER and I can’t say that strongly enough… wait…

NEVER trust anyone who kisses with their eyes open!!! It’s just so aggressive! (As is your creepy grab of his face Alice) his body is turned away like he wants to run………

View attachment 1111628
She’s always doing something to get attention, every time they were photographed she wanted the focus to be on her. 🙄

What the duck is that all about? Are those her lips or her tongue? I’m surprised she didn’t throw him over the table and mount him. Just. Gross! Poor poor Mama G. having that thing for her firstborn’s wife. 😳🤢
It's always gross because she bigger than him, it's like she overpowers him. 😲

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If I'm not wrong today must be Alice's deadline to submit her financials

i btw am slightly amused about her wording in her rant last week "the people I take to court (perhaps, in 3 months)" - you got it the wrong way, luv - unless she files herself for one

Do you ever look at Ol Tone's likes? "He" likes fibromalgia tweets and apparently, his wife Rachel (who he met at Alice's wedding) is a narcisstic abuser? 🤔🤪

View attachment 1112268
lol

tho in fairness you can like stuff in order to be angry on behalf of others *look at you, Loopy*

"Lifted off the train by FABMEN?"

Wtf? Have I missed something? Should I know what is a 'fabman' and do they hang around Tube stations, possibly wearing glitter catsuits? Tone? TONE?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
as I’ve mentioned in previous posts I followed Ioan many years ago, mainly on ioanonline. Rl happened, and so did Alice and her antics that sickened and spoilt the fun. I forgot about them both until Alice was in the DM, and that led me here, where I lurked for many months, too shy to post. Anyway last year was not very easy for me my mother who has been a very independent and sociable widow started to act very out of character. She lives three hours drive away and because of lockdown I coypuldnt visi. My brother who also lives many miles from her was also worrie. Long story short we broke the restrictions and visited. Mum had completely lost the plot, was wandering around the town at night, had packed all her belongings, including her phone. After a stay in hospital she was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. She is now well cared for in a lovely home, and we visit as often as we can. On top of this my mother in law’s health, she had suffered with Alzheimer’s for many years but has been cared for in her own home, deterio and we thought we were going to lose her last summer. She fought back many times since then, but passed away at the end of January. Throughout all this my best friend’s husband was diagnosed with, and died from bowel cancer. To cap a truly dreadful year we had to have our eldest, and beloved dog put to sleep last week. I have never, ever, felt so sad, there was no joy or light in my world. I was only just hanging in there. Then I found all of you lovely tattle turds. Reading your stories, your humour, kindness and support for each other, as well as laughing so hard I woke up “the hub” with my very loud chuckles. I read on here late into the night and it diverts me from the stuff I have to face and deal with IRL. You have all kept me sane. I don’t profess to have suffered in the way some of you have. I can only applaud and salute you for your courage and strength. I wish all of you joy, peace and happiness, even Alice, thank you from the bottom of my heart and long may the glorious Tattle Turds reign. Sorry for the long post, and as I’ve never attempted a spoiler before, I hope it woks
Sometimes life is just tit. Crap things come in waves, washing over really good people. Use this place as a bit of an escape. Groan, gasp and laugh with everyone here. We are here to support and build each other up, all off the back of Crazy Alice Evans. Who would have ever thought so much good could come out of the disaster that is Our Alice. Much love to you and you family.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this was already posted, but just thought it was sweet that Loopy described Alice 🐺❤
Screenshot_20220308-214703_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Howling at your profile pic 😂

Tone(Alice) is just having a wee dig at Mama G .
None of these (alleged) Evanses have any class.

Still passive aggressively sending kisses to this user. Absolute dick move.
Something tells me that invite might be revoked.

I
This all the way too! 😂💫

I'm so jelly! I have really heavy lids as well. I am sure they add to my migraines. I am so working this angle now. 😂😂
Ive had my upper and lower eyes done. Wish I had done it sooner. Totally worth the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hope I don’t offend with this post, cos it’s a cultural thing and some people will agree and some won’t. I grew up on meat and 3 vege. Healthy and delicious, as was my mother. I was not exposed to different cultural dishes until I left home and then I travelled the world and I cook every cultural dish and I hardly ever cook meat and 3 vege now. I definitely think the meat and 10 vege is a snob remark that they are low class and that’s all she cooks. I in no way believe people that eat meat and 3 or 10 vege are low class but I think Alice would. It’s an offensive post imo also a bit threatening to say invite for life also.
Also it’s highly likely not even true cos it seems she’s an amazing cook.
We were farmers. I was brought up on Meat & 3 Veg, usually home kill from the deep freeze. NZ farmers are no way low class.

My husband lived in Asia for a bit and he cooks that on the weekend. I'm on week day duty and it's still normally Meat & 3 but my version is a little more "Chefy" than my mums. I love cooking. On the menu tonight is Pork Ribs.

• Heart
I kind of thought Twitter had stopped since Alice disappeared 🤣 clearly I’m wrong. I’m reading arguments over who blocked who first. Lmao. Also went to find BW Twitter and took me forever since she slipped in a sneaky m between her first and last name.

• Haha
my impression is that he wants to give her a chance. the new court date would likely be in 3 months, so by that time she was 4 months "silenced" - enough time to show that you can be civil (spoiler: she wont), or he plans to negotiate the other parts of the divorce off-court during that time and doesnt want her to broadcast the contents to the world like she did last spring - or as Alice would say "he is scared to take (her) to court"

The other option is that he wants to give her even more rope to hang herself to be guaranteed that the RO will be granted (which could indeed be to grant online data or just to simply wait for her to breech it often) - no doubt, Team Alice interprets this as him thinking that he doesnt have a strong case, but that's usually not the case when people ask for this lol

I guess a partial explanation might be in the request
So it’s not two more sleeps after all 🙁

OMG.. I can’t stop crying.. 😭😭

Anyway I’ll take $100 please on ‘Gruff rope to hang herself’..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ioan has requested to postpone the hearing (not granted yet, I think - but given that Alice appears to know this for a while and his trip to the UK I guess that's just a formality)
View attachment 1112226
I'm devastated. This was going to be the highlight of my week.
I had plans. Early breakfast with lashings of chocolate sauce. Phone off the hook.
How can he do this to me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.