Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan has requested to postpone the hearing (not granted yet, I think - but given that Alice appears to know this for a while and his trip to the UK I guess that's just a formality)
Yr2b7PA.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wtf are they supposed to be? Submerged Cala lillies??

Why did I just notice one of them is Matthew Rhys? 😂
Drowned lilies? What an omen.

I thought they were leeks for Wales at first glance.

It was probably 'a thing' at the time and Alice, having no taste whatsoever of her own, jumped on the bandwagon to make them look movers and shakers.

I can see her and OP being swingers though it often seems the people you least expect like The Krankies. OP could be swinging in all directions; just because his partner is a man now doesn't mean that he now or ever was exclusively attracted to men. Hedonism can encompass a multitude.

Reactions: 16
Ioan has requested to postpone the hearing (not granted yet, I think - but given that Alice appears to know this for a while and his trip to the UK I guess that's just a formality)
View attachment 1112226
Dagnabbit. Now I will have no fun stuff to follow while indulging my day drinking and herb sampling.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think @Hiraeth wanted to be tagged for court stuff^
he appears to have filed 12 extra pages explanation, DV-115 is only 2 pages
BJlRHwl.png

After watching BW’s IG where she talked about her MS I can see her being an engaging presenter if not an actress. If they decided to move back to the UK I would like to see her in the investigative documentary space. Maybe similar to Stacey Dooley?
the only thing that (virtually) guarantees you a blue check is a (approved) wikipedia article. Being the girlfriend of a c-list actor is probably not cutting it, but they are a tad random with this. There are many far more deserving out there who I know have been rejected, but again, it is a tad random.
That is just gross. He cucked OP? Karma's a witch
Probably.

It was 13 months before they had their first public appearance as a couple. Her (back then) narrative was that they were very good friends after the shooting (hence them having no issue to play the movie couple on the premiere? lol), and that they only really fell for each other when she shot Abduction Club (a few months later) - I guess it's similar to whether you want to believe his and BW's official version LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dagnabbit. Now I will have no fun stuff to follow while indulging my day drinking and herb sampling.
We'll have to throw ourselves little Tattle party of our own anyway, no point all that grog and cake going to waste 😘
I'm off to bed now too, night all, have lots of fun 🥰:sleep:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean the very fact she tips us off that it’s going to be delayed or they are headed overseas….she doesn’t want it to die down. I hope he’s delayed it so he can get her phone or internet records to prove she’s broken the TRO

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1112226
I just posted and deleted the same thing. So it looks like the 3 months/90 extension mentioned might be a go. I'm waiting to see if the court hearing date changes now. @Hiraeth What say you? Can someone with access download the new documents?

I hope I don’t offend with this post, cos it’s a cultural thing and some people will agree and some won’t. I grew up on meat and 3 vege. Healthy and delicious, as was my mother. I was not exposed to different cultural dishes until I left home and then I travelled the world and I cook every cultural dish and I hardly ever cook meat and 3 vege now. I definitely think the meat and 10 vege is a snob remark that they are low class and that’s all she cooks. I in no way believe people that eat meat and 3 or 10 vege are low class but I think Alice would. It’s an offensive post imo also a bit threatening to say invite for life also.
Also it’s highly likely not even true cos it seems she’s an amazing cook.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean the very fact she tips us off that it’s going to be delayed or they are headed overseas….she doesn’t want it to die down. I hope he’s delayed it so he can get her phone or internet records to prove she’s broken the TRO
my impression is that he wants to give her a chance. the new court date would likely be in 3 months, so by that time she was 4 months "silenced" - enough time to show that you can be civil (spoiler: she wont), or he plans to negotiate the other parts of the divorce off-court during that time and doesnt want her to broadcast the contents to the world like she did last spring - or as Alice would say "he is scared to take (her) to court"

The other option is that he wants to give her even more rope to hang herself to be guaranteed that the RO will be granted (which could indeed be to grant online data or just to simply wait for her to breech it often) - no doubt, Team Alice interprets this as him thinking that he doesnt have a strong case, but that's usually not the case when people ask for this lol

I guess a partial explanation might be in the request

Reactions: 17
I can tell you that I'm almost certain that's already happened. I believe the new request for an extension might be based on evidence that she broke the TRO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
my impression is that he wants to give her a chance. the new court date would likely be in 3 months, so by that time she was 4 months "silenced" - enough time to show that you can be civil (spoiler: she wont), or he plans to negotiate the other parts of the divorce off-court during that time and doesnt want her to broadcast the contents to the world like she did last spring - or as Alice would say "he is scared to take (her) to court"

The other option is that he wants to give her even more rope to hang herself to be guaranteed that the RO will be granted (which could indeed be to grant online data or just to simply wait for her to breech it often) - no doubt, Team Alice interprets this as him thinking that he doesnt have a strong case, but that's usually not the case when people ask for this lol

Yeah I guess I’ll wait and see what it says but I’d be very surprised that he wants to give her a chance given the explosive document from February. He not only seemed firm and resolute, including a full years worth of her behaviour since leaving, she hasn’t actually stopped.

• Heart

I think her recent TRO breaking antics on Instagram will be in those new documents. It shows that the behavior has not changed. And I do not believe for one second that his intention is to give her any more chances. IMO, he gave her a chance and she blew it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope I don’t offend with this post, cos it’s a cultural thing and some people will agree and some won’t. I grew up on meat and 3 vege. Healthy and delicious, as was my mother. I was not exposed to different cultural dishes until I left home and then I travelled the world and I cook every cultural dish and I hardly ever cook meat and 3 vege now. I definitely think the meat and 10 vege is a snob remark that they are low class and that’s all she cooks. I in no way believe people that eat meat and 3 or 10 vege are low class but I think Alice would. It’s an offensive post imo also a bit threatening to say invite for life also.
Also it’s highly likely not even true cos it seems she’s an amazing cook.
I thought it was threatening too, like *he* was going to take them up on that “open offer” (🙄) and turn up. I also think it’s a dig at all the lovely cakes Mama G was whipping up for the new couple

I can tell you that I'm almost certain that's already happened. I believe the new request for an extension might be based on evidence that she broke the TRO.
Nope. This is the reason: The parties and their respective attorneys have agreed to continue the hearing 90 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought it was threatening too, like *he* was going to take them up on that “open offer” (🙄) and turn up. I also think it’s a dig at all the lovely cakes Mama G was whipping up for the new couple
Exactly how I took it. He said the same about Ioan being back in the Uk. That’s he’d pay him a visit.
As threatening as an assclown who is a wet blanket could be. If you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.