Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEVER and I can’t say that strongly enough… wait…

NEVER trust anyone who kisses with their eyes open!!! It’s just so aggressive! (As is your creepy grab of his face Alice) his body is turned away like he wants to run………

View attachment 1111628
His face looks like those stills when someone's been accidentally hit in the head by a football or rugby ball and the soft tissue goes in all directions. Yup, mAlice kissing is the equivalent of being hit hard on the head and may likewise cause severe damage to your life and health.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This all the way!!!
I have been dying of laughter because my eye Doctor told me I have deepset eyes like my Dad and my lids are drooping over my eye. And I have to get a medically necessary eye lift. Covered by insurance. 😂😂 I'll have those selfies everywhere!!! 😂😂
This all the way too! 😂💫

I'm so jelly! I have really heavy lids as well. I am sure they add to my migraines. I am so working this angle now. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she walked in the door to see a casting director or producer based on that overly filtered photo she posted as an alleged headshot she would be shown the door. I mean it. The first step is being truthful with yourself and accepting that your looks have changed. The second step is getting healthy so you don't have to cut your face in half in photos, remove a good portion of your neck, and give yourself baby reindeer eyes. Lastly, own that you're aging and lean into it. You are not the sexy young actress anymore and that's okay! We all want to look our best, but faking it is not the answer. See all French actresses.

And Baby Botox all the way. Let your face actually move. We all have lines after a certain age. We've earned them. Don't erase them all. #selflove
BIB
Dying! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her left hand clearly flaunting to the camera with a ring on her engagement finger, was she tryna plant false seeds???
She must have always been a drinking gal, As thin as she is in that picture, she is already sporting a little belly.

Reactions: 12
This all the way too! 😂💫

I'm so jelly! I have really heavy lids as well. I am sure they add to my migraines. I am so working this angle now. 😂😂
They do add to migraines. I used to care for an older gentleman and he had an eye lift to sort it, didn’t get migraines at all after that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And 2 for good measure.
Simple Google image that will forever haunt me!

I actually feel a bit sick tbh.

You know how I said I was off the wine?
There's a bottle in the fridge apparently....
Is that Olivier in the background of that first photo?! 😳 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This all the way too! 😂💫

I already had it done and it looks amazing! 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I already had it done and it looks amazing! 😉
Oh good! I'm certainly glad I haven't scheduled it yet! Not being able to be on Tattle for this Holy Week would be awful! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do yo reckon I could convince a doctor a breast reduction surgery is a medical necessity? Asking for a friend 😂
I had mine reduced and I wish I’d done it years ago. Best. Decision. Ever. Rarely wear a bra now unless I’m running. Utter freedom!!! Sending lots of wishes you can convince your Dr 🙏🏼

His face looks like those stills when someone's been accidentally hit in the head by a football or rugby ball and the soft tissue goes in all directions. Yup, mAlice kissing is the equivalent of being hit hard on the head and may likewise cause severe damage to your life and health.
The sucker (mouth catfish) punch
A98826A5-20FF-4EC6-AEFE-C26DC0C838D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It was probably 120 in the shade that day!!! The way Alice was sucking down cocktails in her wedding photos - she must have been very very thirsty!
These are the funniest Wedding photos I’ve ever seen. Especially with Cruella stomping down the aisle”love that” flanked by the Bristol Blues Brothers, the tacky poses of mAlice caring more about her cocktail than anything else. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember when Alice said a photo of BW in a singlet and skirt was her being 'half naked' or something? Toilet photos woman, you have two toilet photos!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope OP was checking out a cute guy in this photo.

View attachment 1112031

Seriously he had a lucky escape. He doesn't even care that they're snogging in front of him. He obviously just wanted rid of AE at that point.
All these kissing photos of AE look performative. Where IG seems to really be kissing her. With the exception of the snake/prey one, where he looks overwhelmed.

Reactions: 13
These are the funniest Wedding photos I’ve ever seen. Especially with Cruella stomping down the aisle”love that” flanked by the Bristol Blues Brothers, the tacky poses of mAlice caring more about her cocktail than anything else. 🤣🤣🤣
That's the worst thing you can do in heat like that. Alcohol and heat don't mix, dehydrates you. Who wants to be piss drunk on what should be one of the best days of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she keeps blocking and unblocking because she’s spoiling for a fight. She’s a troll and a bully and she’s not getting her supply. IG is gone, all the people offering her good solid advice are gone. Her Twitter is gone. We’re wise to all her socks and all of her FM’s socks. No one wants to help her and no one wants to fight. The attention she craves is diminishing. Sure it’ll blow up here and there but everyone stays well clear of her now and flocks to places like tattle. Alice, sometimes really terrible things happen to a normal family. Far worse than anything you have ever known and they end up all over the national papers at the worst time in their lives. They have done nothing wrong and they have to endure this awful event in the time of social media. Sock accounts trolling the family, pretending to be the person you lost by stealing their pictures, people making discussion groups and comments under the articles. You’re not a victim! You’re a troll. You’re doing what you do using the same methods for the exact same reason they are, attention. To feel powerful by hurting or being inflammatory all the while you’re the one putting yourself out there and then crying when one comment isn’t up your ass. Grow up, grow a thicker skin and get the duck off the internet. You disgust us all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.