Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is definitely more unhinged today. Am I right? This is past crazy. This is police and psych territory.

Reactions: 18
She will have to live a very ordinary life, no more red carpets. So her bitterness will only get worse. Imagine what she’ll be like if he ever re-marries, or has more kids. God help him.
I reckon he will eventually relocate to the UK, better job prospects there, both his family and hers to assist with children (do their kids even know her father and her brothers?) and a whole ocean between them. Or do you reckon she would then relocate to the UK?

So Polly is in the UK? They would be a few hours later.

I'll throw in some cash for flowers or a medal.

Reactions: 13
I have thought of several things that could be happening behind the scenes to monitor the situation and enable an intervention if necessary. But I don't want to post them here on a forum where there are spies. His lawyers are experienced at this sort of thing.

Yes. But Alice is so knowledgeable, this has escaped her.
Intervention if necessary ?? How much worse does it get for online bullying, threats, ruining other people??? She needs a visit from the local coppers I would have thought. Why is Twitter letting this continue? Bet it’s good for them I guess.

Reactions: 6
I just noticed the person she was talking with in thread where she mentions tattle and has a discussion about how angry tattlers get etcetc has deleted their tweets.

Reactions: 7
Different sorts of threats = different sorts of interventions.
Without a doubt Alive needs to be shut down. I don’t care 2 craps for her mental health anymore quite frankly, she could be curled up in fetal position and I have zero sympathy for the witch. But this needs to be stopped for other people’s mental health / safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm a worried, not angry Tattler. I do understand that IG can't get home until he has finished his contract but he must be worried sick. He will thankfully be home soon. His estranged wife is complete poison, this is a tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What sets Alice off is people that challenge her and win. Have you noticed? There have been quite a few times. Today with Polly. She goes crazy. The rage. I think Ioan refusing to speak is doing her head in. You can not piss off someone more than by ignoring their hissy fit.she is so filled with rage today.

Reactions: 12
Without a doubt Alive needs to be shut down. I don’t care 2 craps for her mental health anymore quite frankly, she could be curled up in fetal position and I have zero sympathy for the witch. But this needs to be stopped for other people’s mental health / safety.
I am simply trying to say, without saying too much, that there are different sorts of threat for which different sorts of interventions are appropriate, and given as Marj24 has said, he will be home soon, it is quite possible that one sort of intervention will take place then.
MEANWHILE, the walls have ears.

What sets Alice off is people that challenge her and win. Have you noticed? There have been quite a few times. Today with Polly. She goes crazy. The rage. I think Ioan refusing to speak is doing her head in. You can not piss off someone more than by ignoring their hissy fit.she is so filled with rage today.
She undoubtedly expected him to be back at heel by now, after the Lorraine interview.

Reactions: 13
Are People turning today against her ? Seemed so to me but I don’t check Twitter much.

Reactions: 1
Ashart has taken all measures necessary to prove she is not Oliver Picasso and has no knowledge of Bianca.

Reactions: 7
Are People turning today against her ? Seemed so to me but I don’t check Twitter much.
There do seem to be more people questioning things so naturally, they're all sock accounts. Or the make-up artist who works in the biz, saying she understands her pain but maybe not doing what she is, so of course said artist must be a twit.

Just noticed Alice going for the Ioan Justice account. No one has been concerned about her drinking habits? Really?

1636785210195.png

On lips

1636785293794.png

Still going after people in the industry

1636785335343.png

Every single person is involved in this great conspiracy against you?

1636785446364.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Alice is spoiling it for genuine victims because she is so bloody selfish
Yes, it's a real shame. I'm not saying that it's not hurtful to be cheated on and it has happened to millions of us! We know what it feels like. I tried to explain this (unsuccessfully) to the mean women in the mean group. I felt I had to try. I hoped that AE would see it or that D&L would stop and think, hmmm, maybe this is not good for the kids.

Reactions: 5
I reckon he will eventually relocate to the UK, better job prospects there, both his family and hers to assist with children (do their kids even know her father and her brothers?) and a whole ocean between them. Or do you reckon she would then relocate to the UK?

So Polly is in the UK? They would be a few hours later.

I'll throw in some cash for flowers or a medal.
I hope IG gets primary care and moves back to the UK, close to grandparents and other family members. The family home needs to be sold. It would make sense for AE to also return to the UK, she has no current career. She could perhaps become a 'Loose Woman', it would be right up her street!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what I think this set Alice off too. She thought she found gold but alas it wasn’t meant to be....her best day in 18months became her worst
Ashart 😂
D8A676E0-D510-4082-B7BF-177414006933.jpeg

I hope IG gets primary care and moves back to the UK, close to grandparents and other family members. The family home needs to be sold. It would make sense for AE to also return to the UK, she has no current career. She could perhaps become a 'Loose Woman', it would be right up her street!
I see Alice joining up with some old rich man much older than her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.