Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel so bad for those kids. “mummy hates daddy, she tells us we don’t make dad happy, she tells us we have to hate dad and younger women are sluts and it’s ok to mock their appearance and go off the rails with NO SOLID EVIDENCE (let’s face it, she has absolutely no hardcore evidence. a judge would laugh her out of court) and she’s also thinking of suicide”

I wanna see what happens when Ioan gets back
Pretty soon, stay in tune on November 23th. She can’t help herself we will know all about it

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness just caught up, my head is spinning and I have a headache, where has my day gone???😬

Reactions: 6
Pretty soon, stay in tune on November 23th. She can’t help herself we will know all about it
it's probably earlier, she said next week. The overall shooting of his series goes until the 23rd, but this doesnt mean that he is there until then. One of the three main actors finished up last week.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, that makes me uncomfortable. There’s zero evidence of that.
I respect your opinion completely, however I myself stated that it’s definitely not out of the realm of possibility because of AE’s volatility “YouTube Car Park Video”her narcissistic behavior, the way she herself admits from going from calm to batshit crazy in seconds if she isn’t in control, and a heavy wooden door in their home off its hinges covered in dents.
Plus my own experience with physical violence from my narc sibling.

Reactions: 6
It says at the bottom of my screen that it’s time for thread suggestions? Here’s mine, it got buried in our fiery convos, lol. 🥲

“Alice Evans has unblocked you on Instagram”

(quotes included, btw, like an Insta notification…or something…🥴)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While ioan has the right to leave I do sympathise with Alice . At the beginning I thought she was wrong etc but now it seems much more complicated that ..

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Malice is a nasty witch - and she looks like a woman bloated by too much drink and overindulgence.

The thing is her ego is so bleeping LARGE it’s unable to feed it, so now she’s went down the BITTER AS duck witch who takes others down.

Maybe he just went off you ALICE, maybe he thought I can’t fake my attraction anymore, maybe he couldn’t handle her inability to be discreet during their marriage - maybe he got sick of living with a woman who is just exhausting.

duck YOU ALICE …

so sick of the pity party, the longest bleeping pity party ever. In 10 years she will still be the wounded woman who can’t let go …

And all your little sycophantic followers who hang off your every word. But hey, ALICE is the only woman in the world who has been through this, and EVERYBODY should know NOBODY has had it worse than ALICE, she is the most hard done by woman ever. EVER.

And I don’t feel bad about 1 thing I have wrote on here at all: she’s a nasty bitter bleep who is drinking the poison expecting others to die from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i feel so bad for those kids. “mummy hates daddy, she tells us we don’t make dad happy, she tells us we have to hate dad and younger women are sluts and it’s ok to mock their appearance and go off the rails with NO SOLID EVIDENCE (let’s face it, she has absolutely no hardcore evidence. a judge would laugh her out of court) and she’s also thinking of suicide”

This is awful but I honestly can’t wait! ☺

it's probably earlier, she said next week. The overall shooting of his series goes until the 23rd, but this doesnt mean that he is there until then. One of the three main actors finished up last week.
On Twitter she said 10 days from last Friday. But who knows as she was probably drunk.

Reactions: 3
Alice was one of the names we thought about for our little girl about 6 years ago…. So so so so so so SO SO SO glad we went with something else 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really actually want something to happen, because something needs to happen, I'm meaning Alice needs some kind of professional intervention and I really think the girls need to be clear of what must be a toxic atmosphere in that house. Even if we don't hear about it, I hope something changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While ioan has the right to leave I do sympathise with Alice . At the beginning I thought she was wrong etc but now it seems much more complicated that ..
I can respect that, but personally speaking, sympathy is something that can be diminished by behavior and attitude. Not in every case, of course, but to take her anger and pain to the degree that she has is, in many of these circumstances, deplorable and inappropriate.

Speaking out about your pain is courageous.
Lashing out about your pain comes with consequences.

She has overstepped so many boundaries that there are no boundaries now. It is complete anarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dear God. Are these excuses because you are a huge Ioan fan or hate Alice? What do you think the point of marriage counselling is or does it not count for men? Where did common decency and sense go?
You go on about being gaslighted, yet you have been continuously passive aggressive throughout your posts. You tried to belittle another poster by using that age old basic as duck argument "How old are you?" nonsense, and when anyone has a different opinion to you, you say they are making excuses and they are fans of IG. It seems you are trying to cause an argument at any opportunity, and no wonder other posters are suspicious of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I respect your opinion completely, however I myself stated that it’s definitely not out of the realm of possibility because of AE’s volatility “YouTube Car Park Video”her narcissistic behavior, the way she herself admits from going from calm to batshit crazy in seconds if she isn’t in control, and a heavy wooden door in their home off its hinges covered in dents.
Plus my own experience with physical violence from my narc sibling.
Very true, the look on her face and in her eyes was very angry. She is quite tall too, so her stance looks quite domineering

Reactions: 4

I know, its awful. Daughters of a narcissistic mother.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.