Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I haven't been here for a bit and am trying to catch up. I have an alert for my name and for and got a few of those. So I decided that I wanted to speak freely here and for me that meant not hiding my identity because I would feel stifled. I definitely think it's good to stay incognito but I want to do what my son calls "dump my receipts". In order to do that it will become obvious to Alice and FM1 and FM2 who I am. So I run (account names removed as self promotion isn't allowed - keep it on tattle) on instagram. After what Malice & Co did to BW yesterday, it's time for me to speak out and I think it's best to keep my sm accts to just sharing IG stuff. Although I have shared on sm about getting shut down and some other personal opinions, I hope those who follow those accts (very small amount right now) don't want to leave because they don't want to get involved. I have had one person recommend that.

So I will be sharing some opinions and a few screenshots along with them.

Alice talks so much about sharing her story and what a horrible experience it's been for her and that it's good for her to talk about it. Well I think it's important to talk about cyberbullies and calling out those who do it. I have experienced what Alice is going through. Twice. What I have NEVER experienced or seen, until now, is the immature, evil smear campaign lead by Alice and her "friends". I also have never seen so much lying in all my life! It's shocking!

Thanks for listening!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her tweets are not funny anymore, I'm genuinely scared

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She wants everyone to love her and feel for her and hate Ioan and Bianca and she wants ruination for them. Simple
I don’t think her mind can look any further than that.
I think that even if she can prove this affair, she’s overlooking the fact that a lot of people will think “no wonder”. If she wanted to be the suffering saint in this story she’s kind of fucked that up. And she could have been if she’d stayed off SM! I’d have believed it.

Reactions: 11
So I haven't been here for a bit and am trying to catch up. I have an alert for my name and for and got a few of those. So I decided that I wanted to speak freely here and for me that meant not hiding my identity because I would feel stifled. I definitely think it's good to stay incognito but I want to do what my son calls "dump my receipts". In order to do that it will become obvious to Alice and FM1 and FM2 who I am. So I run (2 F's) on instagram. After what Malice & Co did to BW yesterday, it's time for me to speak out and I think it's best to keep my sm accts to just sharing IG stuff. Although I have shared on sm about getting shut down and some other personal opinions, I hope those who follow those accts (very small amount right now) don't want to leave because they don't want to get involved. I have had one person recommend that.

Alice talks so much about sharing her story and what a horrible experience it's been for her and that it's good for her to talk about it. Well I think it's important to talk about cyberbullies and calling out those who do it. I have experienced what Alice is going through. Twice. What I have NEVER experienced or seen, until now, is the immature, evil smear campaign lead by Alice and her "friends". I also have never seen so much lying in all my life! It's shocking!

Thanks for listening!
Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate you and your opinion here, so please don’t stop posting for her sake. And the bullying and smear campaign are the things that definitely need to be highlighted. Ioan has taken the high road, and she doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 12
So I haven't been here for a bit and am trying to catch up. I have an alert for my name and for and got a few of those. So I decided that I wanted to speak freely here and for me that meant not hiding my identity because I would feel stifled. I definitely think it's good to stay incognito but I want to do what my son calls "dump my receipts". In order to do that it will become obvious to Alice and FM1 and FM2 who I am. So I run on instagram. After what Malice & Co did to BW yesterday, it's time for me to speak out and I think it's best to keep my sm accts to just sharing IG stuff. Although I have shared on sm about getting shut down and some other personal opinions, I hope those who follow those accts (very small amount right now) don't want to leave because they don't want to get involved. I have had one person recommend that.

Thanks for listening!
Very wise and I hope you don’t have any personal info mentioned on your fansites ❤

Reactions: 6
You know I don’t think Alice cares she is ruining herself too cos she prob thinks her life is over anyway. (You know what I mean by that). That is why she keeps stating she has no dignity or doesn’t care how it looks. In her eyes her life as she knew it is gone.

Reactions: 8
Just seen AE’s tweets this morning, I am now starting to despise this woman and her “followers”. Cyberstalking Bianca and tagging management into her tweets. Is she trying to get some kind of response from IG by doing this? Mind you when it comes to the divorce she is making herself because more unhinged and bitter and twisted.

Reactions: 12
She's gone way past the line now. It was funny for a while, but now it's just beyond psychotic. She needs help, and he, or his lawyers, need to step in once and for all.

Reactions: 15
I know there is a pink heart doesn’t matter.
View attachment 862861

They are going on about Biancas career a lot today. I think revenge would be ruining careers. Definitely Biancas anyway. I mean she just starting acting it’s not like she will be looking for an Oscar. Gee they need to give her a break. She should be able to want to do what she likes really.
Thanks to Alice and the FMs, she'll be famous quickly! They're making IG and BW so famous that AE is going to have a massive breakdown when she realizes what she's done! That's going to be a scary time!

Reactions: 10
Thanks to Alice and the FMs, she'll be famous quickly! They're making IG and BW so famous that AE is going to have a massive breakdown when she realizes what she's done! That's going to be a scary time!
The scary thing is, all of them are so obsessive that even if she and Ioan break up they’ll still hound her forever. Look how long the FMs have hated IG for. They don’t seem to have much going on in their lives apart from this, and as long as Alice cheers them on they’ll keep performing for the belly rubs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The scary thing is, all of them are so obsessive that even if she and Ioan break up they’ll still hound her forever. Look how long the FMs have hated IG for. They don’t seem to have much going on in their lives apart from this, and as long as Alice cheers them on they’ll keep performing for the belly rubs.
Belly rubs! 🤣 😂🤣

Very wise and I hope you don’t have any personal info mentioned on your fansites ❤
No credit card info, no soc sec #. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why does she think anyway that Bianca is directly coming with him. Her september IG post clearly stated that she'll be back in Oz to see her dog

Reactions: 8
Why does she think anyway that Bianca is directly coming with him. Her september IG post clearly stated that she'll be back in Oz to see her dog
They could be very causal relationship for all we know. ESP if it is the start of the relationship

Not sure homewrecker is something Hollywood usually has on a CV. Again with the Hollywood closing for months of the year? And assuming BW is heading that way? Thought she was heading back to see her dog.

1636794204404.png

Wonder what Sandra said

1636794225751.png

Reactions: 4
Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate you and your opinion here, so please don’t stop posting for her sake. And the bullying and smear campaign are the things that definitely need to be highlighted. Ioan has taken the high road, and she doesn’t like it.
Thanks. :) I won't stop. I absolutely agree that Ioan is doing the right thing by staying silent. He could be involved and we would be watching an intense tennis match. But instead, we are watching Alice dig herself a deeper and deeper hole.

Ioan is doing the right thing because of the girls and I respect that so much!

I can just picture it years from now, "Dad, why didn't you get online and say bad things about mom when she was saying bad things about you?" Because it's the right thing to do (or not do in this case) and because he's not that type of person.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What was the they want me to die thing ???? And her not breathing and the Gloria phonecall to IG??? More attention seeking histrionics? Suicide attempt? Too much booze/pills?

All in front of her children.

So she can claim victory for the campaign of harassment when she doesn't appear (which she won't).

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I passed out and missed my therapy appointment last night but after the intensity of these past few days I feel I should have gone. 🥲

Excellent thread title! Also, who was the smarty-pants behind the last one? I must pay my respects!

Truthfully, if I keep getting contacted by FM’s like I have been for the past week and a half, I’m going to pitch an article to one of the smaller outlets stating that Alice Evans is condoning and even encouraging her large following to cyber-harass her critics—of whom there are PLENTY, but not enough of us are super-active in our efforts—meaning that she is severely abusing power to threaten the safety of a vulnerable population, including monetarily bargaining her fans to doxx us. I’ve written for large online feminist mags in past years and I honestly take no issue with annihilating the false persona that AE presented in her interviews. After that, she could then explain to the public how she’s such a sensitive, jilted wife if she somehow simultaneously incites this behavior.

I hope you’re all thriving and alsooo rip-tit-pissed with the current chaos!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't be surprised if IG and BW have already broken up. Also, she does realise California is no fault divorce? It doesn't matter if IG has twenty mistresses, it has no bearing on the divorce.

I wouldn't be surprised if IG and BW have already broken up. Also, she does realise California is no fault divorce? It doesn't matter if IG has twenty mistresses, it has no bearing on the divorce.
This isn’t about the divorce. This is about fault

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.