Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does it work exactly when it’s online I wonder. Because some countries are much better than others to bring a case. In the uk you have to prove the statements caused ‘serious harm’ (usually financial) for instance.
I don't want to explain in any detail, but online libel is a real thing and is actionable. I don't want to give the lookie-loos any ideas of what they can and can't get away with.

Reactions: 10
I don't want to explain in any detail, but online libel is a real thing and is actionable. I don't want to give the lookie-loos any ideas of what they can and can't get away with.
Oh I know it’s a real thing, I just wondered which country’s law is used.

Reactions: 3
I don't know what he's offering. AFAIK he wanted joint custody of the 2 girls, and their joint assets split 50/50. That will mean selling the house. AT the rate she's going there will be nothing left but ashes and sackcloth for clothes. And if she ruins his career there will be no future earnings for her to get a cut of. Like I said before, she's effing stupid and self-destructive.
That’s a better deal than the prenup then!

Reactions: 6
Thank goodness smart Tattlers have screenshots.
Yes! They're great to have since it's hard to put pieces together with all the "this tweet has been deleted" parts.

Just a note on screenshots:
  • Try to include the time stamp. There are so many people in a time zone, it's not possible for someone to know who you are by the time stamp on your screenshot. The only indication will possibly be the day first vs month first and there's no way to find someone just by that info. It may just indicate that you are from the UK vs US. I don't know how it will show up from other countries.
  • If you are concerned about geographic info being imbedded in your photos or screenshots, there is a way to put your settings to not include that information. You don't have to turn off your GPS.
  • If you are screenshotting a thread, be sure to include the last line on the previous page so that your SSs can be strung together when you (or someone else) needs them. :)
How to do this:
Mac/ipad/iphone
Android

I know you didn't ask but I thought I'd throw it out there. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
AE said there is a pre nup
She’s angry she’s got a crap deal out of it
Apparently it’s 10% his income and 30% house. Apparently he has other assets shares etc I’m not sure if they are part of the 30% or just the house is. Anyway I’m sure she is fighting it if she can. I’m not sure she has any legs and arms left to fight but anywhooo

If she refuses to come to an agreement about custody I guess the whole thing could drag on. Sounds like he was trying to establish a 50-50 set-up by having the girls at his flat 3-5 days a week before he went to France. But the divorce can still technically go through without an agreement because she defaulted, is that right? Also there’s a pre-nup. I’m sure she’ll hold things up as much as she can though. Like trying to get a toddler in a car seat when they don’t want to get in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I know it’s a real thing, I just wondered which country’s law is used.
OK, sorry. I'm trying to catch up on everything. Usually a tort is filed in the jurisdiction in which the defendant lives but I don't know how an international case would work. Any attorneys here? I would love to know about this!

Okay so she’s said she wants to get back at them both, wants revenge. But has she even stopped to even think of what that revenge looks like? Does she think she will magically feel better?

If she refuses to come to an agreement about custody I guess the whole thing could drag on. Sounds like he was trying to establish a 50-50 set-up by having the girls at his flat 3-5 days a week before he went to France. But the divorce can still technically go through without an agreement because she defaulted, is that right? Also there’s a pre-nup. I’m sure she’ll hold things up as much as she can though. Like trying to get a toddler in a car seat when they don’t want to get in.
She didn't file a response which you're supposed to do within 30 days, but what I don't know is if that deadline is irrelevant if they try to mediate first. In CO a response is required either way. What makes me wonder about this in CA is that the divorce petition was filed by the mediator. So yeah, that 30 days to file a response it a question. I'm going to get to do a lot of learning.

Okay so she’s said she wants to get back at them both, wants revenge. But has she even stopped to even think of what that revenge looks like? Does she think she will magically feel better?
Right. What does revenge look like to her? BTW, did she actually say that? If so, can you please point me to where? I can't keep up with her tweets! Those poor girls. She spends so much time on twitter, they probably get little attention.

Reactions: 4
That old cliche about the best revenge is to live a full and happy life is true. What does she want, him crawling back to her on his knees saying he has made a terrible mistake? And then what?

That old cliche about the best revenge is to live a full and happy life is true. What does she want, him crawling back to her on his knees saying he has made a terrible mistake? And then what?
Bianca to be hung drawn and quartered and Alice to become the UN Ambassador for Sad Rich Ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn't file a response which you're supposed to do within 30 days, but what I don't know is if that deadline is irrelevant if they try to mediate first. In CO a response is required either way. What makes me wonder about this in CA is that the divorce petition was filed by the mediator. So yeah, that 30 days to file a response it a question. I'm going to get to do a lot of learning.

Right. What does revenge look like to her? BTW, did she actually say that? If so, can you please point me to where? I can't keep up with her tweets! Those poor girls. She spends so much time on twitter, they probably get little attention.
I know there is a pink heart doesn’t matter.
7BC63FA8-CE9C-4E0A-890B-45D7B1AF5457.jpeg

They are going on about Biancas career a lot today. I think revenge would be ruining careers. Definitely Biancas anyway. I mean she just starting acting it’s not like she will be looking for an Oscar. Gee they need to give her a break. She should be able to want to do what she likes really.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Like some of you lovely lot I have become weirdly drawn into this car crash divorce and I can't really understand why I'm unable to pull myself away. Does this say something about me? Do I have a serious problem? :unsure:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Honestly the whole thing is giving me rage over the injustice of it all I think I'm having emotional flashbacks to my ex dragging my name through the mud to all and sundry while I felt powerless to do anything about it.

I feel really sorry for Ioan (Aye-o-aaan in my head for some reason always 🤭) because I can imagine how upset and frustrated he must feel.

Poor BW too, just happily skipping along in life, gets an awesome job, meets a hot older guy and then BOOM bleeping shitstorm!

I'd be quite frightened and devastated if I were her at that age by all this nastiness being directed at not only her but her family too! People are seriously bleeping crazy and I wouldn't put it past some uberfan nutter to attack one of them 😭

She'd still revel in even getting that as a result because she'd still be in the public view and a "love to hate" figure which is still attention.

It's like a small child who is acting out because negative reaction from the parent is better than no reaction at all.
Me too, somehow drawn into it on here. I've watched Ioan in Liar when it came out and that's about it but I do think he's hot 🔥 No wonder BW went to bed with him if he was telling her his marriage was over. There. I said it. People can get on their high horse that she shouldn't have gone near him while still married but if he was telling her he doesn't love his wife, will leave her etc, well, it's a story as old as time isn't it. In this case he stuck to his word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know there is a pink heart doesn’t matter.
View attachment 862861
But what does she think she can do with the info? That’s what baffles me. It’s not illegal, it has no bearing on the divorce, and it’s not like he had an affair with the director’s dog then married it in a secret online ceremony. He just (possibly) boinked an extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What what does she think she can do with the info? That’s what baffles me. It’s not illegal, it has no bearing on the divorce, and it’s not like he had an affair with the director’s dog then married it in a secret online ceremony. He just (possibly) boinked an extra.
She wants everyone to love her and feel for her and hate Ioan and Bianca and she wants ruination for them. Simple
I don’t think her mind can look any further than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.