Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Bianca is just the greatest gift to her isn’t she - removes any necessity of self reflection and the part she may have played in the break up (yes I said it, BREAK UP) of the relationship. Instead it was just a home wrecker’s fault, IG without agency and AE blameless and blindsided.

And tweeting BW’s (former?) agency? That’s just totally normal behaviour. Multi-tasking!

BE8DD9BF-B17F-42EB-A25A-1639342D42E8.jpeg
273933E9-EE97-462E-B681-ECD41BFD97C6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This makes me laugh, I keep seeing the "she put her career on hold for him" but really she had a go at a proper acting career and hadn't broken through as a big name actress by the time she was in her 30's. For a lot of women in the industry I suspect that means you will never make it big.

So really she didn't have a career to put on hold, luckily a more hireable man came along to provide for her when he did... Betcha the fact that OP wasn't attracted to her galled her Narc side mightily and that probably helped her look elsewhere for a new man.
Exactly. She got some actual paid work for a time which is more than most actors aspiring to work in HW can say. However her saying she put her dead in the water career on hold for IG is like Meghan Markle saying she gave up her career for the balding ginger spare. Its base level narc manipulation. It may not be right but it’s a sad fact in the industry that for women you are past your expiration date at 30 unless you are very lucky. At her age now… maybe if she wasn’t toxic and had done the grunt work to have a good rep with casting directors (think of them as the gatekeepers for actors - you pay your dues with them and building a relationship with them until you get to a point where you’re a big name that can get offers straight from producers) maybe she could be a grandma in one of those terrible Hallmark or Lifetime holiday movies. If she truly had an established and good rep she could have networked and hustled to some voice acting gigs while being the main care taker for the girls and not “given up her career”.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
says the woman that complains about people saying that she is not a responsible parent because she drinks and barely sleeps
View attachment 862621
A threat is a statement LOOOOL
View attachment 862622
there we go again
View attachment 862623
lol
View attachment 862624

I think she means when he comes back from France
Polly is making way too much sense for Alice to understand her.

I thought Ioan abandoned them?
View attachment 862632
what is "HW"?

And yeah, you totally do ;)
View attachment 862633
Assume HT is horse teeth. God she is so immature.

Reactions: 9
BW is gorgeous, I'm a bit jelly of her for that :p :ROFLMAO:

Alice was beautiful in her prime and she has matured into a still very beautiful woman who naturally looks a bit different after the years, children and illness and addiction possibly?

Even if you removed the total harassment of everyone and their granny on twitter etc she'd lose all sympathy from me the minute she started making personal comments. No one can help how they are made.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we call AE muffin top since she calls BW horse teeth or am I turning into Angry Alice from reading her tweets all day long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Besides the obvious Betty Broderick dirty John thing, has there been such a high profile public breakdown with celebrities?

And I'm using celebrities in the loosest sense of the word.

But I can't think of one as off the rails as this in a while.

I mean, besides Will and Jada.

But they messy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At her age now… maybe if she wasn’t toxic and had done the grunt work to have a good rep with casting directors (think of them as the gatekeepers for actors - you pay your dues with them and building a relationship with them until you get to a point where you’re a big name that can get offers straight from producers) maybe she could be a grandma in one of those terrible Hallmark or Lifetime holiday movies. If she truly had an established and good rep she could have networked and hustled to some voice acting gigs while being the main care taker for the girls and not “given up her career”.
Totally agree, and these days even if you are a bit of an older female, people are breaking into the industry in their 30s & 40s in a big way now. They need to have the chops for acting as well as the requisite luck though.

Besides the obvious Betty Broderick dirty John thing, has there been such a high profile public breakdown with celebrities?

But they messy. 🤣
Oh gosh yes, so many over the years but with SM and the trend over the last few decades for more reality TV, getting a proper look into celebs lives etc it's just so much easier to make a big song and dance over what compared to other messy HW break ups is so boring you may as well watch paint dry.

It's the Alice Drama Fantastico that's making it stand out in any way at all.

Reactions: 4
God Bianca is just the greatest gift to her isn’t she - removes any necessity of self reflection and the part she may have played in the break up (yes I said it, BREAK UP) of the relationship. Instead it was just a home wrecker’s fault, IG without agency and AE blameless and blindsided.

And tweeting BW’s (former?) agency? That’s just totally normal behaviour. Multi-tasking!

View attachment 862740View attachment 862741
Wow Alice is completely sick. She needs a section on her.

Revenge ....
19C38A04-4DD4-42DF-8BA5-8F4D3A7B6B5C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't see Polly calling Alice the bane of her existence...?

View attachment 862690

View attachment 862691

So Alice has money to pay Gloria?

View attachment 862693

Technically, after midnight is morning...
He's "always sticking it in.." so how many people are you accusing him of having slept with now? Thought your marriage was deliriously happy until it wasn't...?

View attachment 862694
Pretty sure AE tweeted that she had to ring Gloria at 6AM the other morning as she didn't feel "safe" to do the school run. So much for poor Gloria's cancer and her not liking sudden early morning calls. #freegloria

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Revenge! Aha ha ha ha! Ah ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Sorry Louise but it was too good not to use here! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Love BBs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@LucySmith FYI your Twitter handle can probably be worked out as you’ve visibly liked a tweet in the SS

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211112-222138~2.png

Does she live in west of West Hollywood? Nothing shuts down in LA during this time of year. If anything, there's more stuff going on bc people are avoiding thinking about their families or problems in life.

Holidays dredge up all sorts of emotions that people quell with work. I'm guessing she's not a working actor, so it's projection on her part, haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 862740View attachment 862741
This is now gone way too far. Alice is so far through the looking glass she can't see reality.

But they messy. 🤣
InknownIve referenced them before but this is shades of Leann Rimes, Brandi Granville and Eddie Cibrian. But Leann Rimes was a smug witch baiting Brandi with pics of her kids on Twitter. Brandi went on Real Housewives, wrote a couple of books. Messed up continuously and was a constant source of embarrassment.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ah yes, the ol' THERE DEFINITELY WAS A COMMENT MADE BY THIS PERSON. That totes stands up in a court of law.

1636779670715.png

Stalking, much?

1636779532254.png

Yes, because BW spends all her time on social media harassing you. She does nothing else ever.
Linking to her father...?

1636779615954.png

Do go on attacking people who are doing nothing more than pointing out factual inaccuracies. It makes you look so perfect.

1636779902382.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can somebody make her stop? She is deranged, I am scared for the girls, she obviously wants to hurt Ioan anyway she can, it is terrifying

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can somebody make her stop? She is deranged, I am scared for the girls, she obviously wants to hurt Ioan anyway she can, it is terrifying
This x1000

It's really a fascinating look into her personality if you apply the everything a narc accuses you of theory. Facinating and bleeping terrifying!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope all the law team supporting IG are aware that each and every one of AE now deleted lying and poisonous tweets/IG have been documented here

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.