Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pffft Alice using half of my investigation. Sandra missed the part about the hotels. She starts to slack with the flood of new threads :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't see Polly calling Alice the bane of her existence...?

1636772076735.png

1636772092335.png

So Alice has money to pay Gloria?

1636772110864.png

Technically, after midnight is morning...
He's "always sticking it in.." so how many people are you accusing him of having slept with now? Thought your marriage was deliriously happy until it wasn't...?

1636772233742.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yeah interesting she called the makeup artist a twit. She (makeup artist) is well connected, recent clients are people like Rami Malek and Anya Taylor Joy. I’m sure she’s too classy to gossip directly (I used to follow her on IG and she seems perfectly lovely) but word does spread. Seems like AE has been drinking and is winding herself up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s deranged - it’s full-on narc rage at this point. She’s furious with Ioan because he left, and she can no longer control him. Him leaving wasn’t in her script, how dare he, so she’s desperate to get him back. That’s why she’s always trying to engage him (hijacking her daughter’s calls, hanging on to his clothes), because she’s so deluded she thinks that, if only she could talk to him, she could browbeat him into coming back.
I can really see why he’s only communicating through the Wizard. And yet she only gets worse - she’s a vicious bully and she’s poisoning her daughters against him. I actually think he must be going through hell with all this.
Not only that, but I think it’s inevitable this will damage his career. If a TV company is doing publicity for a new show, they won’t want it being overshadowed by the lead actor’s chaotic personal life. Especially when Ioan is not that big a name and there are plenty of others who could take his roles.
The chances are that the divorce will happen, and the (heavily mortgaged) house will be sold, and Alice will not get a great fortune - because the money simply isn’t there. She will have to live a very ordinary life, no more red carpets. So her bitterness will only get worse. Imagine what she’ll be like if he ever re-marries, or has more kids. God help him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
:ROFLMAO:
3Hweihm.png

what a piece of tit
AS6kD6U.png

Two things on him liking the february 2018, I agre that it's unlikely that he went back years ago to only like one picture: but this was one of the many pictures that got edited a few weeks ago, might be that he liked it while checking over there, but unlikely, and not less suspicious. Secondly she only started being on Harrow from Season 2 on which started in october I believe? But as I said last thread my suspicion is that they met before it because they seem both to prefer the same hotel restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I just say, Polly, not sure if you read here but bloody hell you are doing God’s work. “You old soak” - absolute classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can we club together and buy Polly flowers? :ROFLMAO:

1636772431456.png

From the insta-like post:
Scarfie doesn't know how Instagram works, I take it. IG is a horrible bastard for telling BW personal things about Alice (you claim)? How do you think he felt having pictures of him sleeping uploaded on very public social media for all and sundry? Which is more horrific and bastard-like behaviour?

1636772509672.png

Reactions: 6
I thought Ioan abandoned them?
View attachment 862632
what is "HW"?

And yeah, you totally do ;)
View attachment 862633
HW would be Hollywood and she is lying her bleeping ass off. This is the busiest time of the year for many in HW with awards season (premieres, parties, screening for guilds and FYC talks around town, or events etc) and pilot season ramping up in mid to late January. Film productions are always ongoing with a short break for the holidays. Casting is always ongoing. Literally only episodic tv is winding down in December until Mid-january. Not February but this hag wouldn’t know that never having had much of a career in the industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
you've said all those things on Social Media darling :ROFLMAO:
F6Ndgrx.png

dAZQFty.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can we club together and buy Polly flowers? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 862700

From the insta-like post:
Scarfie doesn't know how Instagram works, I take it. IG is a horrible bastard for telling BW personal things about Alice (you claim)? How do you think he felt having pictures of him sleeping uploaded on very public social media for all and sundry? Which is more horrific and bastard-like behaviour?

View attachment 862702
Jeez, Polly needs a damn medal, I would’ve long given up by now. It’s like talking to a literal rock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn't see Polly calling Alice the bane of her existence...?

View attachment 862690

View attachment 862691

So Alice has money to pay Gloria?

View attachment 862693

Technically, after midnight is morning...
He's "always sticking it in.." so how many people are you accusing him of having slept with now? Thought your marriage was deliriously happy until it wasn't...?

View attachment 862694
Old Alice is obviously “jelly” af because her well endowed EX Husband is sticking it somewhere else! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Jeez, Polly needs a damn medal, I would’ve long given up by now. It’s like talking to a literal rock.
Hopefully some of the Lorraine/IE watchers will see some of this and start to wonder as to the backstory

1636773142976.png

Trying to make it impossible to work with IG (your income source)?

1636773174066.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
wouldn’t know that never having had much of a career in the industry.
This makes me laugh, I keep seeing the "she put her career on hold for him" but really she had a go at a proper acting career and hadn't broken through as a big name actress by the time she was in her 30's. For a lot of women in the industry I suspect that means you will never make it big.

So really she didn't have a career to put on hold, luckily a more hireable man came along to provide for her when he did... Betcha the fact that OP wasn't attracted to her galled her Narc side mightily and that probably helped her look elsewhere for a new man.

Reactions: 8
I wish I could punch them - statement
I'm going to smash their bleeping brains in - threat

I refuse to ever use my real twitter to reply to her delusions because she is so unhinged and threatening. I'm sure all these new accounts feel the same way

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.