Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possible title: The Drunken Tears Tour of a Former Smug-Married Rolls On
Do we even know what he's offering other than joint custody at this point? Or do you mean the pre-nup?
The prenup. Although, if she keeps doing what she's doing, maybe not.

Reactions: 6
She is so pathetic called BW derogatory names she truly is. The more I see of her the more I wonder how the hell he stayed with her for so long, she really is deranged.

I know she has upped the anti since he left but can you imagine living with even 50 percent of that craziness day in day out? I wonder if he was on medication?
I think the fact that he worked abroad so much helped, there would be exciting reunions and less of the daily drudgery. Also don’t forget that they both used to drink - AE called him boring since he stopped, IG even admits she called him that before he proposed because she thought he wasn’t drinking. Once IG sobered up looks like things got real, real quick.

What’s the saying? Red flags just look like flags with rose coloured glasses? Although substitute rose coloured glasses with rose coloured wine goggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe IG is more savvy than one gives credit for. He's out of the marriage, with a generally nice person BW but not declaring love from the rafters...if anything, he might just let it coast until the divorce happens. It can't go on forever.

And when it's done AE is old news. He can get still be with BW, find another romance or he can go solo for a while.

Just imagine if he dates someone actually famous. How much would that burn AE. I think I have a new Xmas wish!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm really starting to hope that Malice actually gets her day in court if IG goes for full custody and a draconian restraining order. I want to see her allegations and constant lies laid out for the world to see and for everyone to see what an abusive lying narcissist she is. She's threatened and abused Ioan, his family, his friends, his colleagues, Bianca, her family and friends, random people all over the Internet, and, last but definitely not least, given those two daughters of theirs trauma for a lifetime.

I'm 60 and I can tell you that parental abuse, including verbal and emotional, walking in eggshells in your house, listening to manic rages, and so on, fucks you up for life, not just while it's ongoing. That's on AE, solely.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So happy at Polly, you go lady, all the while keeping control and telling only the truth! Pity carcrash Alice can't maintain any of her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t want to be divorced from him does she. Even after he has humiliated her with BW. She has a lot of her identity and status wrapped up in being Mrs IG.

Once the divorce is finalised she will just be that deranged woman who snogs dogs, sells stuff she makes in art therapy and was once married some Welsh actor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Isnt she usually complaining that he is gone for 10 months of the year and thus a terrible dad? Also it's true that he was unemployed for a year,so her complaining that she doesnt get to work because he is working all the time is indeed BS then?
3fNu3ZS.png

gloriously missed the point
bX2qbQP.png

this is in response to her saying that they are still married/not broken up etc. how exactly is this making sense?
MPZr8Mx.png

another threat LOL
sSrPmJa.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Let's start a petition to get IGs two girls, Gloria and doggie out of there. Gloria MUST recognise this, quite frankly angry, terrorising, abusive behaviour by Alice.I do wonder if gloria actually IS there until IG can get back and Gloria is actually keeping note & reporting back to IG of her horrific behaviours

Reactions: 9
Possible title: The Drunken Tears Tour of a Former Smug-Married Rolls On

The prenup. Although, if she keeps doing what she's doing, maybe not.
I'm with you now, thought I'd missed something 😅 Did someone not say with a marriage longer than 10yrs she'd be able to get more than the pre-nup states?

Reactions: 1
😂 Well that's true. You can't block people you don't want to hear from in the Mail comments.

1636770593689.png

Oh she's on a roll

1636770725074.png

Some sense, wonder how Alice will cope with that?

1636770819385.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’ve been at the zoo with my kids, lunch time gotta catch up before it takes off too far. From all of it, this here is the classic for me... doesn’t think they have broken up 😂
66B98996-C1C2-4360-8016-9E14FB474396.jpeg

And I’m literally missing the crocodile show to write this too. It’s ok the kids are watching for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's now calling the make-up lady a twit. Is she trying to ensure there's bad blood in the industry towards her? If you don't care about sympathy then why do you block anyone who doesn't completely agree with you and sob over how much the sycophants mean to you and you couldn't have done it without them?

1636770944381.png

Ah, Polly. You're fighting the good fight. What the people she's accusing of being BW have in common? That they don't agree with her constantly changing narrative?

1636771121307.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Isnt she usually complaining that he is gone for 10 months of the year and thus a terrible dad? Also it's true that he was unemployed for a year,so her complaining that she doesnt get to work because he is working all the time is indeed BS then?
View attachment 862646
gloriously missed the point
View attachment 862647
this is in response to her saying that they are still married/not broken up etc. how exactly is this making sense?
View attachment 862648
another threat LOL
View attachment 862649
I have never seen anything like this.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm really starting to hope that Malice actually gets her day in court if IG goes for full custody and a draconian restraining order. I want to see her allegations and constant lies laid out for the world to see and for everyone to see what an abusive lying narcissist she is. She's threatened and abused Ioan, his family, his friends, his colleagues, Bianca, her family and friends, random people all over the Internet, and, last but definitely not least, given those two daughters of theirs trauma for a lifetime.

I'm 60 and I can tell you that parental abuse, including verbal and emotional, walking in eggshells in your house, listening to manic rages, and so on, fucks you up for life, not just while it's ongoing. That's on AE, solely.
I couldn’t agree more! My parents didn’t abuse me but my sibling did. Once while babysitting she took a knife to me. Bullied me. Humiliated me. Teased me. Used me. She was always throwing screaming fits too. To this day I can’t bear for anyone to raise their voice. Sorry, back to Alice.
Alice makes my sibling look like Pollyanna! God only knows what she has done to her children and Ioan. It’s heartbreaking to me. I absolutely despise her. She’s a total POS.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's now calling the make-up lady a twit. Is she trying to ensure there's bad blood in the industry towards her? If you don't care about sympathy then why do you block anyone who doesn't completely agree with you and sob over how much the sycophants mean to you and you couldn't have done it without them?

View attachment 862673

Ah, Polly. You're fighting the good fight. What the people she's accusing of being BW have in common? That they don't agree with her constantly changing narrative?

View attachment 862679
Thinking maybe Alice does need a dictionary after all, she doesn't seem to understand the meaning of whisper

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.