Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
says the woman that complains about people saying that she is not a responsible parent because she drinks and barely sleeps
OpU0ES1.png

A threat is a statement LOOOOL
Zc6d2Nf.png

there we go again
pOgSI1F.png

lol
mAFoBzm.png

She still thinks he's going to come back to her? 🤪
I think she means when he comes back from France

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Alice explaining the difference between a threat and a statement.
"You won't get it all at once, my 8 yo doesn't"

:eek::eek::eek:

So this is a conversation she's had with her 8yo is it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think many "wronged" wives think the fact they are blameless and don't want to divorce means they are entitled to compensation or entitled to more money or sole custody.
The opposite is true.
So maybe it's about that? Maybe she is slut shaming thinking because she is a ho that this will mean BW won't be allowed near the kids?

Defamation? I doubt BW would be stupid enough to launch legal proceedings in a foreign jurisdiction.
Or maybe it's just flinging tit.
I think she is entitled to more than he's offering, but she is entitled to less than she thinks she deserves, if that makes any sense.

But she could be someone like Jennifer Garner, already wealthy herself, getting a big settlement from a more successful Ioan, and she would still try to destroy his career and she would still go after any woman first linked with him, whether it started out as an affair or whether it was a new relationship she just found out about. And she would still try to interfere with his relationship with the children.
View attachment 862603

The tweet was obviously talking about Ella Newton but of course Alice flies off down the wrong lane.
OMG! I don't even know what to say after reading all of these new tweets on here. She is a raving lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
LOOK AT ME WITH A THREAD TITLE 😂😂

She is so embarrassing. Literally wish she'd duck off and lose her WiFi.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she is entitled to more than he's offering, but she is entitled to less than she thinks she deserves, if that makes any sense.
I don't know what he's offering. AFAIK he wanted joint custody of the 2 girls, and their joint assets split 50/50. That will mean selling the house. AT the rate she's going there will be nothing left but ashes and sackcloth for clothes. And if she ruins his career there will be no future earnings for her to get a cut of. Like I said before, she's effing stupid and self-destructive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought Ioan abandoned them?
U642juz.png

what is "HW"?

And yeah, you totally do ;)
Wm5Vx8U.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Recently somewhere she said he's taken the $300,000 they had saved to pay litigators. TBH the litigators will be taking the hat around for him at this rate. I'm not surprised they want their fees upfront, she has a reputation and they want their cut BEFORE crazy wife gets at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm off to let the dog out but worry I'll come back to another 3 pages ha ha!

Thanks Welp!

Aha ha ha! Yeah Alice, we've all seen the "love" you've showed him on your IG, that's what the poster is referring to :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HW is Hollywood I think? Filming is often slower over Christmas / new year. So I think she is saying that he’s going to be home for a few months.

Reactions: 3
I think I have to go out. I can't sit here all day doing this.
Congrats, she thinks you are Bianca
sZISd6e.png

BIuS0xG.png

It's all things you have said on Social Media, girl LOL
lJOwqM2.png

She has a weird understanding of breaking up
zmWOpNC.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so pathetic calling BW derogatory names she truly is. The more I see of her the more I wonder how the hell he stayed with her for so long, she really is deranged.

I know she has upped the anti since he left but can you imagine living with even 50 percent of that craziness day in day out? I wonder if he was on medication?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.