Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think many "wronged" wives think the fact they are blameless and don't want to divorce means they are entitled to compensation or entitled to more money or sole custody.
The opposite is true.
So maybe it's about that? Maybe she is slut shaming thinking because she is a ho that this will mean BW won't be allowed near the kids?

Defamation? I doubt BW would be stupid enough to launch legal proceedings in a foreign jurisdiction.
Or maybe it's just flinging tit.

Reactions: 7
No that would be Ioan's lawyers have contacted him/her and asked for evidence. "What did I get myself into? Good grief" I saw them name Bianca yesterday as having had an affarir with her husband 2014-2016. They were clearly talking about Bianca yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I innocently take time away for a shower and to wash and dry my hair and you nuts blew through another thread! And make hilarious clever comments that I can no longer reply to. The nerve. 😉🤣
The wet fart comments have me absolutely dying. I can’t stop bursting into spontaneous laughter.

I love the new thread title “congrats!” and many thanks to Penguin 86.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think many "wronged" wives think the fact they are blameless and don't want to divorce means they are entitled to compensation or entitled to more money or sole custody.
The opposite is true.
So maybe it's about that? Maybe she is slut shaming thinking because she is a ho that this will mean BW won't be allowed near the kids?

Defamation? I doubt BW would be stupid enough to launch legal proceedings in a foreign jurisdiction.
Or maybe it's just flinging tit.
How does it work exactly when it’s online I wonder. Because some countries are much better than others to bring a case. In the uk you have to prove the statements caused ‘serious harm’ (usually financial) for instance.

Reactions: 3
I love how the shart is pretending to be baffled by Twitter like they’re new. You have 17,000 followers you utter tit. Stop talking tit!

They’re trying desperately to deflect the argument from “prove how you know BW and that she had an affair with your ex”. Backpedaling so fast their legs are a blur and the Benny Hill theme tune is playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"when she 1. started shagging your husband (LIKE SHE DID MINE) over a year ago..."

It will be interesting to see how Ashart gets out of that very specific statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
shart claims it’s to vouch for BW’s character 🙄. You know, for when BW goes to court for possibly having an affair with a married man.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.