Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wet fart just deleted their tweet about having voicemail/email/video evidence so maybe.
Or the narc wants to keep the existence of the (non existent) evidence a "secret" so she can maintain the element of surprise when she flounces into court like Alexis Carrington off Dynasty as a last minute/surprise witness in the imaginary court case which she will orchestrate when she re writes California no fault divorce law.....

Hmmmm......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she was smart and strategic I could see AE parlaying this into a career on the likes of shows like Loose Women because the story she is presenting is real life for so many women and they are really resonating with it. But she's too much of a loose cannon and when she does explode she's so jaw droppingly vicious and crass that she'd be too much of a risk for any media outlet to take on. Unless she went down the Katie Hopkins route, but AE wants to be seen as the poor innocent victim and loved by all rather than the controversial social commentator who loves to be hated.
If she doesn't want to be hated, she should have stopped 3 weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or the narc wants to keep the existence of the (non existent) evidence a "secret" so she can maintain the element of surprise when she flounces into court like Alexis Carrington off Dynasty as a last minute/surprise witness in the imaginary court case which she will orchestrate when she re writes California no fault divorce law.....

Hmmmm......
You honour ...I call a shart to the witness stand.
Judge: restrooms are outside on the left

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hmmmm......
They are currently offering to…do something in a courtroom for Alice, but can’t make head or tail of what they thing the court case would be about:

Re the PROOF I have is MY own ex-husband dealings with her/not Alice's or anyone else. MIND. I know nothing much about B/l. Zilch. There's nothing to share in that regards. People threatened to sue Alice here, I said I would give a statemt about the girl's character if needed be.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bloody hope she is. I hope she can afford the best lawyers in the world to put a stop to AE‘s outrageous behaviour. We’re supposed to believe women, or at least victims, and she is spoiling it for genuine victims because she is so bloody selfish.
Alice is spoiling it for genuine victims because she is so bloody selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How does finding out about BW past or IG alleged affairs affect things?? Sorry I’m daft with legal

Reactions: 5
YES YES :love:
THIS is what I have been imagining "when she flounces into court like Alexis Carrington off Dynasty"

and also the 2nd page already in this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does finding out about BW past or IG alleged affairs affect things?? Sorry I’m daft with legal
The only way it makes sense is if wet fart thinks Bianca is going to make a claim of defamation against Alice. Alice would then have to prove to court that Bianca was a ‘ho’ using the ‘truth’ defamation defense [spoiler alert: Alice would fail] Wet fart has her back.

Hmmmm......
She is definitely wearing a hat with a little black lace veil in this scenario

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only way it makes sense is if wet fart thinks Bianca is going to make a claim of defamation against Alice. Alice would then have to prove to court that Bianca was a ‘ho’ using the ‘truth’ defamation defense [spoiler alert: Alice would fail] Wet fart has her back.

She is definitely wearing a hat with a little black lace veil in this scenario
Then maybe they have. And this is all back wash to cover for Alice

Reactions: 1
With all her wailing and hand wringing about not understanding why the divorce has gotten so toxic, why IG won't talk to her, her smug assertations that anyone who questions or criticizes her MUST be sock puppets or haters, and her statement on Lorraine that she feels like 80-90% of people support her, I honestly don't think she believes anyone hates her, even IG or BW!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TBH the whole idea of a wet fart having Alice's back is sickly amusing. (I mean, that is close to their natural habitat.)
The idea it might actually be Oliver is just the icing on the cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep hoping that the guy she had an affair with (allegedly) spills the beans. It would be GLORIOUS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sake I looked at the thread earlier on today and thought I’ll pop a little thread title suggestion in later, I’ll have time…😂 these threads go harder than Alice ramming her car into that youtuber.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.