Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE keeps referring to Bianca knowing things that only IG knows and therefore he has told Bianca.

For AE to know that Bianca knows (still with me)??? then Bianca must have said it somewhere online….

So what ARE these secrets?

And where are they?

I have not noticed Bianca spreading Alices secrets……has anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve woken up to 10 pages 😱

wow Alice is really showing us who she is in those tweets.

The horse teeth comments and the vitriol is disgusting.
Alice is a mean girl. Checking her followers, seeing who has followed her and IG as choosing sides. WTF does she think she is that she can police his co stars social media, or anyone else for that matter?

The destruction of IG’s reputation is what will effect his work. I’m not talking about the affair accusations- that won’t stop you getting work. But it’s the humiliating stuff that we all cringe when we read, the intimate stuff that we don’t talk about that relates to adult relationships.

Have you notice that whenever she gets challenged on sm that she drops a little humiliating personal nugget at IG’s or BW’s expense.

whatever IG thought would happen when he posted , he was wrong - it’s 100% worse and it’s not going to get any better.

Alice sounds manic and dangerous to herself and others.

AE keeps referring to Bianca knowing things that only IG knows and therefore he has told Bianca.

For AE to know that Bianca knows (still with me)??? then Bianca must have said it somewhere online….

And where are they?

They don’t exist. ! Alice is just paranoid because I’m sure there is loads that IG could spill.

Reactions: 16
Although I loathe the DM I have to admit this is exactly what I thought after the Lorraine interview too
EF50F840-646B-4C53-A4D6-8A3419995D87.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46

And where are they?

Alice right now
EF95BD1A-0599-4476-B675-409AE7DAF62E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

And where are they?

Where did this happen? Bianca spreading Alice's secrets?

She's starting to really make me worry about those kids. She may not physically harm them but she is definitely messing up their MH.

Reactions: 11
Ba
Basically AE claims these accounts know stuff only IG would know but the truth is most of it comes from her drunk tweets that she then deleted

Reactions: 10
well, that's obviously BS given that she went to France
Perhaps she has work for next year in LA?

Ba

Basically AE claims these accounts know stuff only IG would know but the truth is most of it comes from her drunk tweets that she then deleted
She says it to implicate IG that he is slandering her

Alice is constantly stating that IG and BW are saying things cos of what is being said only they would know. It’s all manipulative behaviour to make it look like they are slandering her. She is the victim

Reactions: 4
She blocked me on Twitter after I asked her an innocent question about domestic violence. She can dish it but she cannot take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it only happened in AE’s head! She believes all the socks accounts are BW as the sock accounts know too much. They know things that only IG would know and therefor he must’ve told BW who in turn has made these accounts to reveal this knowledge.

phew….that was exhausting to type never mind being in the middle of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ba

I know more about her, their relationship, her nanny, their kids, her illnesses, her prescriptions from her drunk tweets than I know about my actual friends...I'm talking people I've known twenty years or more.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
May I ask why the domestic violence is coming up?? That is pretty serious allegations to make

Reactions: 6
it only happened in AE’s head! She believes all the socks accounts are BW as the sock accounts know too much. They know things that only IG would know and therefor he must’ve told BW who in turn has made these accounts to reveal this knowledge.

phew….that was exhausting to type never mind being in the middle of it all.
Ok. Gotcha! Thanks. 😀

Reactions: 1
May I ask why the domestic violence is coming up?? That is pretty serious allegations to make
I think it is pretty clear from her behavior why it is coming up. Violence (even more under influence) is more common than you might think.

Reactions: 8
Can we call AE muffin top since she calls BW horse teeth or am I turning into Angry Alice from reading her tweets all day long 🤣
As bit of a chubber myself, can we please not 😂

also Bianca looks lovely here:
8EC31B8B-DF9E-4DF2-970B-BC40F0BA7DC4.jpeg

Soz Alice if you’re reading this 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.