Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had anyone see this on twitter? Someone called her out about the Instagram notification thing and she completely backtracked with another LIE. She said she was BLOCKED by him for months and suddenly she got a notification from Instagram saying she was unblocked. There's no such feature so we know she lied about that. You can't even see the Instagram of someone who's blocked you nevermind send them a follow request. So she didn't get a notification saying he'd accepted her request. Because she'd been blocked for months. She's lied about something else, whether it's how long she was blocked for or the notifications.

I am just so sick of her now. Polly deffo needs an award for not giving in when talking to her. I'd have said something bad by now 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sherlock, is that you?

1636795531791.png

What was an open secret - that he was having a hard time?

1636795599652.png

Sure, Alice. Talking about someone having horse teeth? I thought you didn't body shame.

1636795660418.png

Original tweet deleted...? By Alice? Ah yes, BW totes has an army of trolls all just for you.

1636795719844.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I predict she will get much nastier with the allegations against him (i.e. related to the children) when she realises that it matters not a jot to the divorce if he shagged a thousand extras and lied about it for twenty years.

She thinks she has bombshell evidence and will have her day in court where she will present it all. What part of no fault does she not understand? She wants the law to be different ...but it isn't and there's nothing she can do to change it.

Reactions: 17
I just hope she’s not influenced any other woman/ man going through a similar situation to act in the same way. In real terms this sort of behaviour could cost a party fewer custody days and less financial support, and a visit from the police. There really is a reason her lawyers asked her not to do this.

She has every right to be upset her marriage has broken down but this is beyond crazy.

Reactions: 11
I just woke up to 15 new pages over 2 threads… better make a coffee and get myself comfortable!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had anyone see this on twitter? Someone called her out about the Instagram notification thing and she completely backtracked with another LIE. She said she was BLOCKED by him for months and suddenly she got a notification from Instagram saying she was unblocked. There's no such feature so we know she lied about that. You can't even see the Instagram of someone who's blocked you nevermind send them a follow request. So she didn't get a notification saying he'd accepted her request. Because she'd been blocked for months. She's lied about something else, whether it's how long she was blocked for or the notifications.

I am just so sick of her now. Polly deffo needs an award for not giving in when talking to her. I'd have said something bad by now 😂😂😂
She likes to stick to the “he unblocked me then posted it” as it sticks to her - he’s a bastard narrative. She won’t really back peddle on it.

Reactions: 5
She likes to stick to the “he unblocked me then posted it” as it sticks to her - he’s a bastard narrative. She won’t really back peddle on it.
I also think it highlights that she actually isn’t as smart as some of us were fooled with previously. Surely if you’re a smart liar you understand the technicalities of something before formulating a lie around it. The fact she’s gone on television performing an interview which is now documented and archived without actually knowing how an Instagram account works but made a lie, with such certainty, that this is how events happened shows how deeply flawed vast majority of her bullshit is? Like I said last night, every story is embellished but in such a lazy way to suit her narrative because she can’t go more than 2 seconds without the rush of hitting ‘post’ on Twitter and waiting for the notifications to flood in.

ETA whilst she is an educated woman, it doesn’t make her smart. The lack of tact is mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's like Lauryn Goodman with the lies. Forgets what she's lied about and contradicts herself further down the line. It's so bad. She had IVF to have her girls, so they were clearly so badly wanted. Why isn't she focusing on them and ignoring the drama etc.

Not that she shouldn't have looked after them if they weren't IVF. I just mean that she shared that interview she did about the IVF and they clearly went through alot. IVF is bleeping hard and sad and horrendous when it wants to be. Surely she should see that she's lucky to have her girls and she should be putting them first instead of putting SM first.

Reactions: 13
She's like Lauryn Goodman with the lies. Forgets what she's lied about and contradicts herself further down the line. It's so bad. She had IVF to have her girls, so they were clearly so badly wanted. Why isn't she focusing on them and ignoring the drama etc.

Not that she shouldn't have looked after them if they weren't IVF. I just mean that she shared that interview she did about the IVF and they clearly went through alot. IVF is bleeping hard and sad and horrendous when it wants to be. Surely she should see that she's lucky to have her girls and she should be putting them first instead of putting SM first.
Alice comes first - always

I also think it highlights that she actually isn’t as smart as some of us were fooled with previously. Surely if you’re a smart liar you understand the technicalities of something before formulating a lie around it. The fact she’s gone on television performing an interview which is now documented and archived without actually knowing how an Instagram account works but made a lie, with such certainty, that this is how events happened shows how deeply flawed vast majority of her bullshit is? Like I said last night, every story is embellished but in such a lazy way to suit her narrative because she can’t go more than 2 seconds without the rush of hitting ‘post’ on Twitter and waiting for the notifications to flood in.

ETA whilst she is an educated woman, it doesn’t make her smart. The lack of tact is mind blowing.
to be fair though unless there is a MASSIVE campaign to counter this the public generally believes the first narrative that is put out there

Reactions: 6
to be fair though unless there is a MASSIVE campaign to counter this the public generally believes the first narrative that is put out there
Just look at DM comments though. How many are really fooled by her?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what I think this set Alice off too. She thought she found gold but alas it wasn’t meant to be....her best day in 18months became her worst
Ashart 😂View attachment 862812

I see Alice joining up with some old rich man much older than her.
I agree, this Shart account sent her into a meltdown. She should have listened to Pfizer and Pfizer should have stuck to what his instincts were telling him. Hell we could all see it except Alice. Instead Pfizer wanted to please his master, probably scared his dictator would cancel him if he didn't tow the party line.

• Haha
We all think she’s doing this to prove to the courts. Nah this is about public opinion of her and whose at fault. Obviously not her 🙄. She is so shamed to have lost her perfect life house and husband all she can do is be a victim . It’s all she thinks she’s got left. She is determined as hell to tell the world she’s a victim and that’s why she’s lost it all. (In her mind). That removes the shame if she is a victim of all this loss.

I agree, this Shart account sent her into a meltdown. She should have listened to Pfizer and Pfizer should have stuck to what his instincts were telling him. Hell we could all see it except Alice. Instead Pfizer wanted to please his master, probably scared his dictator would cancel him if he didn't tow the party line.
Yup Pfizer was the only one apart from all of us that could see it was bull

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just look at DM comments though. How many are really fooled by her?
The Celebitchy lot are not fooled either. 😂
In fact, Alice’s only real “supporters” are a bunch of sad sacks on the internet who she probably wouldn’t give the time of day to in real life. And her judgment is so poor that she lets this sorry bunch of individuals egg her on for their own entertainment.

As I said before all we need to do is publish our threads into a book and sell the story 😂

I also think she wants to be loved cos IG doesn’t love her. I have heard her say that. We have all probably experienced that. So she needs strangers online to love her.

Last edited:
The first thread was made 8 months ago at the begging of March! Wow, and she doesn't seemed to have moved forward at all in all this time!

Reactions: 4
What a meltdown Alice has had over the last 12 hours, she can clearly keep a hold of her emotions for a short period of time (Lorraine interview) but when she goes off, she goes off like a nuclear bomb.

anyway, I was just thinking about this - I wonder if ioan has blocked her messages via telephone? Can you imagine the vitriol and threats she’d be making directly to him if this is how she acts on Twitter? Not having her blocked from sending him messages could actually have been a good thing for him in the divorce as I have no doubt she’d have said so many horrific things via text and she couldn’t have gone back and deleted them like she does with some of the really awful tweets.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.