Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these comments about horse teeth. I'm really fighting the urge to comment this under one of her tweets

"Horse teeth? A bit rich coming from someone with a Hippos neck"
The thing with AE is, there is actually so much to discuss about her personality, behaviour and actions that we truly don’t even need to mention her appearance.
She has nothing on BW beyond feeling slighted by her, so jumps straight to looks. In a similar vein, she has no idea how to respond to rationale arguments and common sense, which naturally means the people behind them must be fat or a sock.
We (as a collective, I’m not trying to dress you down so I apologise if it comes across that way) don’t need to insult her appearance, her behaviour is the real embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice has deleted the screenshot she'd shared of IG's liking of BW's 2018 shot. Here I was thinking it was something she was presenting in court as proof of their long-term affair and his general bastardry towards his Angel 😂
I want to know why she’s cleaning up

Reactions: 7
I took that photo off her own Twitter page. It wasn't "released."
Yes I know.. I meant released by her on twitter. Maybe I should have said posted rather than released. She already thinks things she puts on twitter are a "record" which has some legal force

Reactions: 3
The thing with AE is, there is actually so much to discuss about her personality, behaviour and actions that we truly don’t even need to mention her appearance.
She has nothing on BW beyond feeling slighted by her, so jumps straight to looks. In a similar vein, she has no idea how to respond to rationale arguments and common sense, which naturally means the people behind them must be fat or a sock.
We (as a collective, I’m not trying to dress you down so I apologise if it comes across that way) don’t need to insult her appearance, her behaviour is the real embarrassment.
Oh i know. I wouldn't stoop to her level. I just hate bullies and i don't like them thinking that they can get away with it.

Reactions: 7
Why does her house look like a run down hotel that's filthy? It's looked like that for months and gradually got worse. Looks like it stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to go to sleep and I have some real FOMO going on. Try not to say too much for me. 😂. I’m nervous about waking up to another 10, pages like this morning 😁
Those are my horse teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn't file a response which you're supposed to do within 30 days, but what I don't know is if that deadline is irrelevant if they try to mediate first. In CO a response is required either way. What makes me wonder about this in CA is that the divorce petition was filed by the mediator. So yeah, that 30 days to file a response it a question. I'm going to get to do a lot of learning.

Right. What does revenge look like to her? BTW, did she actually say that? If so, can you please point me to where? I can't keep up with her tweets! Those poor girls. She spends so much time on twitter, they probably get little attention.
Yeah that tweet someone posted a screenshot in the thread saying she wants to get back at them both!

Honestly it’s really unnerving, she is focusing completely on the wrong outcome and I don’t know when enough will be enough.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why it’s irked me so much but her referring to IGs new place as ‘a box’ because it’s a flat or apartment really got me. I know she’s referring to her ex’s ‘box’ and having a dig at him but i just think it sounds really snobby and not very kind. Some women will have been left and living in a hostel right now with their children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
My understanding is that even if you THINK you will get an agreement, you need to file a response, just in case. That is what the official recommendation is. On the official CA court website. You don't get another shot at it. So if its an amicable divorce to begin with, and you think you'll get a negotiated agreement, it can still go belly up. So you need to file a response. And she hasn't.

Reactions: 5
I feel almost bad for looking forward to his return next week as if it was a bloody TV series

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just looked at the comments on his Instagram post with BW. He is being trolled badly. I'm surprised he hasn't restricted comments. Surely she is defaming him?!

Edit: or Lorraine has defamed him, though I suppose they did try to contact him. I think his lack of response is putting AE in a narc rage.

I feel almost bad for looking forward to his return next week as if it was a bloody TV series
She'll probably be waiting in arrivals at LAX with all the uber drivers holding up a little sign

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What a meltdown Alice has had over the last 12 hours, she can clearly keep a hold of her emotions for a short period of time (Lorraine interview) but when she goes off, she goes off like a nuclear bomb.

anyway, I was just thinking about this - I wonder if ioan has blocked her messages via telephone? Can you imagine the vitriol and threats she’d be making directly to him if this is how she acts on Twitter? Not having her blocked from sending him messages could actually have been a good thing for him in the divorce as I have no doubt she’d have said so many horrific things via text and she couldn’t have gone back and deleted them like she does with some of the really awful tweets.
apparently he blocked her some time after he left for France (she said she was sending pics of the kids, then he asked her to stop messaging him and blocked). If it's the case he has probably collected plenty evidence should she have done something by then
Perhaps she has work for next year in LA?

She says it to implicate IG that he is slandering her

Alice is constantly stating that IG and BW are saying things cos of what is being said only they would know. It’s all manipulative behaviour to make it look like they are slandering her. She is the victim
I mean it says in the upcoming days, so no, that IS BS.

I mean c'mon, she is an extra in Oz, and who played some roles in very minor productions there. Even if she was a big name actress there it would be a stretch.

I bet on it that Ioan perhaps got her a cameo or something in his new series (the producer of the show was one of the first to congratulate them), and that's what they count as big Hollywood role LOL

I get that Alice is a complete nutcase, but let's not whitewash over this. Bianca is clearly not somebody that strikes me as innocent and pure. I actually kinda hope that they are breaking up so that 1.) Alice realizes that Ioan really fell out of love with her and it had nothing to do with meeting somebody else, 2.) to focus on those poor poor kids and 3.) that he finds somebody who doesnt have any baggage (no matter how nice Bianca might be, she has the mistress stamp already all over her, there is just no way that this will end up being a blended family)

Reactions: 8
Is there anyone calling her out on being a psychological abuser during their marriage?
If the roles were reversed & he had acted the way she did on Instagram he would be absolutely vilified for it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is there anyone calling her out on being a psychological abuser?
If the roles were reversed & he had acted the way she did on Instagram he would be absolutely vilified for it!
Problem is when people do call her out, they are told they aren’t sympathetic enough

we still live in an eye for an eye society clearly ‘if you have had wrong done to you, do wrong and worse to others’

This goes beyond dignity and pride and is going down the path of just pure unadulterated revenge. She cannot see that this revenge warpath is so harmful to her own mental well-being and her kids. Revenge is never the answer, it rarely ever works or pans out. This is a great example that nothing is actually realistically happening to him, or BW.

Revenge isn’t justice but I fear they are too emotionally riled to work this out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.