Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 As unhinged as her bathroom door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is pretty clear from her behavior why it is coming up. Violence (even more under influence) is more common than you might think.
Iā€™m sure itā€™s very common and likely. But do we know she did that or are we assuming?

Reactions: 1
Ughhhhhh if one more person (on SM, obviously doesnā€™t happen much here) says that those questioning AEā€™s actions ā€œneed to be a bit more sympatheticā€ Iā€™m going to scream. Thereā€™s no justification for this behaviour, there is absolutely nothing reasonable or rational about what she does and says, and there is no excuse for hurling threats and insults at people for disagreeing with her. You canā€™t control what happens to you, but you can control how you respond. For the love of god, can this woman grow up?

ā€œHorse teethā€, ā€œhoā€, ā€œtoo fatā€, the comments about beastiality, ā€œInstagram acrobatā€, ā€œnot a home wrecker šŸ’«ā€, alluding to CP and then playing dumb like ā€œOh how could you possibly draw that conclusion šŸ¤Ŗā€, asking people if theyā€™re mentally challenged, just to name a few from an EXTENSIVE list. Sheā€™s actually abhorrent.

Itā€™s a victimless crime. Sorry not sorry, doll. If you hate him so much, sign the papers. If heā€™s ā€œbrokeā€, get a job. If you ā€œput your career on holdā€ instead of having your career decide that for you, go back to acting (lol). If he is such a crap father and husband, celebrate the fact you donā€™t need to be married to him anymore. If you can screw the door back on the hinges, stop using house maintenance as an excuse to talk to him. If communicating through lawyers is expensive, use the bloody wizard.

Itā€™s actually tiresome now. ā€œHell hath no fury blah blah blahā€ According to AE math, Iā€™m HaLf HeR aGe and even I - a āœØmillennialāœØ - can see sheā€™s wayyyyy overboard.

ETA: Obviously the victims are the children but you get what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Iā€™m sure itā€™s very common and likely. But do we know she did that or are we assuming?
We do not know for sure, there was never any proof other than those dents in the bathroom door. Who knows what was going on in that house?

Reactions: 4
We do not know for sure, there was never any proof other than those dents in the bathroom door. Who knows what was going on in that house?
I have no doubt that photo of the door was released for a reason which will become apparent in due course. The allegations by her will get nastier because she's not getting what she wants.
It's not just because she doesn't know how to use a screwdriver.....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have no doubt that photo of the door was released for a reason which will become apparent in due course. The allegations by her will get nastier because she's not getting what she wants.
Who released the photo?
I had suspicions which is why I said she was breaking through the gates of Mordor but to outright say or accuse makes me cringe without proof

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who released the photo?
She did...but in a faux innocent "how do I fix this do I need a power tool"
Like it was about her being helpless with a house falling to bits around her and no man ....but I think she's more calculating than that.

I would advise her to find some lovely (by lovely I mean rich) 90 year old gentleman with an oxygen tank. He would be grateful to have her around and she would not have to worry about him having an affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What have I woken up to!? Just packed the kids off to footy training so I now have time to catch up (seriously what have I become)

Agreed we dont know what went on in that house but I think the OP was referring to psychological and emotional abuse of which there is loads of evidence of. I agree too that Lorraine should never have given her a platform without really looking into the background. I know a few people who have been abused in the same way and her being given time and believed without question is really triggering for them šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
May I ask why the domestic violence is coming up?? That is pretty serious allegations to make
Because domestic violence isnā€™t just limited to the physical. Thereā€™s physical, emotional, psychological, financial abuse and controlling coercive behaviour. This all falls under the definition in UK law.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I took that photo off her own Twitter page. It wasn't "released."

Because domestic violence isnā€™t just limited to the physical. Thereā€™s physical, emotional, psychological, financial abuse and controlling coercive behaviour. This all falls under the definition in UK law.
Did I read domestic violence and assume it was physical? Maybe I did. I thought they were meaning physical violence. Which without good proof is a bit of a no no to accuse. (My opinion only)

Reactions: 2
Alice has deleted the screenshot she'd shared of IG's liking of BW's 2018 shot. Here I was thinking it was something she was presenting in court as proof of their long-term affair and his general bastardry towards his Angel šŸ˜‚

• Haha
At the end of the day, does it really matter whether heā€™s been cheating on her for 3 years or 6 months? AE is just avoiding her pain by spending her time gathering evidence against them. But for what? Her evidence is not going to affect or change anything. The hard cold facts are, she is deranged and he doesnā€™t want to be with this kind of crazy anymore.

She is definitely escalating because her latest tactics didnā€™t provoke a response from him. Her behaviours match those of a textbook abuser. Her sympathisers are supporting an abuser. That must feel good šŸ‘šŸ» Am I missing something here? In black and white, page after page is evidence of her abuse and she has a fan base who accept and encourage her abuse. Thatā€™s got to be a reflection on them surely. What kind of person has an abusers back?šŸ˜’

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.