Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to wonder if she thinks a court will let her play her supposed recordings of Ioan at home? I can't imagine (unless they are threats) that any court would allow that. Messages on voicemail are completely different. Or screaming he told me he snorted cocaine! That is a road I doubt she wants to go down.

But, honestly, I think her and Lupeniseseseseses think just Ioan filing for divorce from Her Highness is abuse. And bringing evidence from some no-name weirdo in another country will have the judge further questioning her judgement.
I doubt her attorneys are going to just throw stuff at the court that they know are inadmissible. Alice is just one client but they have to practice before that court in other cases.
Why would they want to suddenly do all these things that she is implying is going to happen. I can't see an attorney who has been practising for 30 years, suddenly going bat tit crazy and doing the crap she is implying unless the attorney had a brain injury or has sudden onset psychosis because that what it would take to do the bat tit she wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fair point. Thanks to all! Once I’m home from my walk I’m going to settle down with ep2 of Hornblower 🤣
Enjoy! 😁 Last night I binge watched the last 5 episodes of Harrow! Harrow ✔ Liar ✔ Castle ✔ still to watch Forever & King Arthur! ;)
But for mAlice I wouldn't have discovered him as an actor! :cool: It was only later I realised I had seen him in Castle & his cameo in Horrible Bosses!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but he...."
..wants to stay in Wales?

I don’t know what the answer is, but she’s out there trying to stir up interest and conjecture. She’s taking the wheel back from lupaper. Implying Ioan is a liar and bully. Talking to random accounts by DM. Basically she’s back to harassing and defaming him on sm and the r/o isn’t even lifted yet.

Something has given her confidence. 🤔
We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but HELL WILL FREEZE OVER BEFORE I ACCEPT THE RESTRAINING ORDER!”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her fantasies are that once Ioan claps eyes on her in court the bogan's spell will be broken and Baby Angel will run into her arms or the judge will weep with sympathy for her when he hears Lupine's defence, tell her she was entirely justified and drag Ioan and Bianca off to jail for their transgressions
Except Ioan gets dragged back to the family home where he can live in the garage forever with a GPS collar on him and the bogan ho is deported to Australia for the crime of adultery and having horse teeth.

:D

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Alice army (I hate to use a war analogy but Lupenis started it) consists of a couple of oddball psycho Grannies who loved IG up till recently, a couple of weird knight whites and Marcia.
Ioan is not worried.
He’s at his childhood home with his new love reconnecting with his parents. I’ll bet B is picking up some Welsh and loving every second of it.
duck Alice and her goon squad into the bleeping sea. The bin is full of wine bottles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Lupine post is false bravado, I think he’s been told to STFU . Both he and AE made a massive mistake when she gave him the information that Ioan was in the uk and Lupidiot shared it on Twitter. This was evidence that she was feeding him information directly …. Not a good move guys 🤔
Her tactics infuriate me, but turning it around I guess the more she fucks up the better it will hopefully be for Yo, give her enough rope & all that! :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her tactics infuriate me, but turning it around I guess the more she fucks up the better it will hopefully be for Yo, give her enough rope & all that! :cool:
I understand your frustrations. We will be here for the comeuppance, no doubts 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
B has a couple of new stories. A bit of Ukraine and some nice Welsh hills.

And Alice is proving with her half answers that as soon as the TRO is lifted, she's gonna go full in with the assault.

Reactions: 22
The Alice army (I hate to use a war analogy but Lupenis started it) consists of a couple of oddball psycho Grannies who loved IG up till recently, a couple of weird knight whites and Marcia.
Ioan is not worried.
He’s at his childhood home with his new love reconnecting with his parents. I’ll bet B is picking up some Welsh and loving every second of it.
duck Alice and her goon squad into the bleeping sea. The bin is full of wine bottles.
Goon squad.. 🤣🤣 perfect !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Enjoy! 😁 Last night I binge watched the last 5 episodes of Harrow! Harrow ✔ Liar ✔ Castle ✔ still to watch Forever & King Arthur! ;)
But for mAlice I wouldn't have discovered him as an actor! :cool: It was only later I realised I had seen him in Castle & his cameo in Horrible Bosses!
Have you seen Amazing Grace (there's a baby-faced Benedict Cumberbatch in it too haha)? YoYo plays William Wilberforce. Very good film.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like she has already deleted this one... So law is theatre?? I expect the acting performance of her life. It will be Lorraine Part 2, fake crying and all.

AE on TRO.png

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The comment about the RO is still there, Deb has liked it

I genuinely believe it will be that IG and BW have been coordinating attacks on her via sock accounts and that’a where her confidence is coming from. She’s got nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
her saying court and law are a theatre is interesting. It really gives a good insight into her victim mentality and how she views everything. Her accusing everyone of always acting, and she’s the only real and honest person is her god complex talking, and major protection, as she’s always very much spinning plates of how she is perceived by others, then either gaslighting or backtracking or just doubling down on it to drive people away. I don’t think she knows how to be at all honest with herself about anything. She believes she’s a fighter and needs to fight for everything what is most tragic about the entire narrative of this is that it is always her fighting for literally no valid reason that drives people away or against her. She has everything the wrong way round thinking she must come out fighting FIRST *just in case* then she ends up trapped in having to continue to fight - the battle she bloody started in the first place . No wonder she is tired all the time

I worked with someone like AE and I had to fire them. It was superbly horrible and also interesting watching this person set fire to their entire job and colleague relationships the way they did. They were constantly fighting everything just so everyone knew they would fight
As an aside the person I fired then did something awful to the person who was the catalyst for the firing and got arrested. I hope they get into much legal bother now!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.