Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is more about Alice not understanding the law, thinking it doesn't apply to her, believing Lupine's BS, and being on a PR exercise about what a 'lovely kind, person' she is. She genuinely believes that she hasn't 'spoken' to her husband for over a year. But she has. It is perfectly reasonable that he refused to take her abusive calls so she resorted to having a one-way dialogue with Ioan in an unreasonable manner via:
  • Social media
  • Tabloid interviews
  • Relentless abusive texts
  • Misuse of OFW
  • Emails to his family
  • Co-opting her daughters' phone and email address
  • Contact with his agents and work associates
It is irrelevant that she has never met Bianca, being ordered to stay away physically is standard and Ioan didn't include that for himself because of the practicalities of custody exchanges.

Ioan would know what time frame a court hearing would be when he submitted the TRO and he will have made himself available for it, I think the 'but he...' is crap is her alluding to him being out of the country at the moment.

The 'current narrative' is 113 pages of documents of Alice's bleeping narrative, what she wrote, what she said, and what she did. I can't see what she can show the judge in her defense and or convince them that she will now behave. I wouldn't put it past her to claim that having a permanent RO would damage her reputation and ability to earn but she's managed that on her own
I agree. As for IG being out of the country, the hearing is not quite two weeks away. I have no doubt he'll be back in LA by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to wonder if Alice is just fishing here. She knows they are overseas but has no way of knowing when they are coming back. She's got to be livid if they are visiting IG's parents.

She's trying to imply he won't be back for the TRO hearing while wondering when HER HUSBAND IS COMING HOME.

Her and Lupeniseseseseses supposed confidence? Bullshit. No way IG would file if his attorney wasn't sure.
She is livid. The photo with Gloria, a duck you to Ioan and his mum. The girls should be cuddling their grandma.
It’s awful that those kids who had 2 years of lockdown have missed chances to travel with their dad. They could have had a week in France and a trip to Wales.

She has confidence and Bravado because she is writing the response. Her lawyers have probably given up trying to keep it relevant and truthful. They know Ioans team are waiting for her to lie. Remember she doesn’t see what she says as lies. She just expects people to believe what she says. But things that might come up.

1. Tamika, she may be about to learn it is better to say and do nothing when being provoked.
  2. Allegations about Ioans marital behaviour, the old gaslighting chestnut. Water that is well and truly muddied. I’d say Alice might be the one surprised by revelations.
  3. A statement by gloria. Which is going to be a disaster for Gloria.
Court dates get shifted all the time for mundane reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The whole cameo thing is only done because she thinks it will embarrass Ioan and show him to be such a deadbeat dad that she has to sell herself for $30 a pop just to put food on the table

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

she really should shut up about this entirely
Surely this is breaking the terms of the TRO?

I’m starting to get a sick feeling in my tummy about her comments.

we HAD a court Date… , but he … (implying he’s pulled out or might he have withdrawn the RO?!)

with wolf baby stepping down, this apparent confidence you all mention (I’m not seeing it myself but I have spotted she’s on instagram more atm) and these mysterious comments I’m feeling a little 🤢 about the situation

is there history of RO not being granted when a TRO has been granted? Has she got something on him?

or is she being a head and pretending “just you wait …” I don’t know but feeling

🤢
I think it’s all mind games. She’s a manipulative witch - it’s all she’s got.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well damn.
Alice is back skewing the narrative I see.
Dunno how this doesn't break the tro but whatever.
Love how she's managed to say that Ioan is halting the 11th March hearing to make it seem like he's been having these "doubts" he's been having for so long.... 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I read a good answer on Quora to the question 'Why does an Alice narcissist act like nothing has happened?'
Why does a narcissist act like nothing happened? - Quora

'It all boils down to piss-poor emotional memory. The parts of their brains that are responsible for emotional memory are damaged. This damage shows up very clearly in a brain scan:
main-qimg-86dad1df5aeabf74b33593809687f201.jpg

See those empty circles in the mesotemporal lobes? That’s where emotional memory is stored, and people who suffer from Cluster B personality disorders just can’t do it. They are impaired in their ability to remember what previous experiences felt like. This is why they have trouble learning from their mistakes, and it’s also why each and every time they fall in love, they think that they have found “the one” who will save them. They haven’t, of course, but they just can’t remember being so-in-love before in their lives, so they tend to act on that feeling, and their maladaptive relationship pattern continues.

The advantage that this weakness in emotional memory gives them is that they can “get over” emotional pain quickly and easily—certainly much faster and easier than a neurotypical person can. Like all of us, they project. They assume that their victims can and do “get over” emotional pain as quickly and as easily as they do. So … they act like nothing happened. They assume that you just “got over it,” whatever it was, just like they did. They can not grasp the idea that emotional injury can have long-lasting or permanent effects on a neurotypical person. They assume that, like them, you can get over anything. To them, nothing happened, and that’s because they struggle to recall what it felt like.

If you object to their belief that everything is copacetic between you, you will hear the chorus of, “Why can’t you just forget about that?,” and “Why are you always bringing up the past?,” and “You’re too sensitive.,” and all the other unempathetic and unsympathetic attacks that are bound to come your way when you are dealing with a person who lacks both empathy and sympathy. Don’t beat yourself up about it. You are simply dealing with a person whose emotional memory is severely impaired.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The absolute favorite tactic of Deb & Lin, was to tell the fan group there was SO MUCH MORE going on than they (the fans) knew about. It made them feel superior and powerful. Now that I know Alice taught them everything they knew, I'm sure the three of them reveled in keeping the peasants, uh, fans, in the dark and grateful for crumbs. The "secret info" often turned out to be nothing.

Try not to let that kind of crap upset you. It's a game to her, & her top two minions, and we're the pieces ♠♣♥♦.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have to wonder if Alice is just fishing here. She knows they are overseas but has no way of knowing when they are coming back. She's got to be livid if they are visiting IG's parents.

She's trying to imply he won't be back for the TRO hearing while wondering when HER HUSBAND IS COMING HOME.

Her and Lupeniseseseseses supposed confidence? Bullshit. No way IG would file if his attorney wasn't sure.
They’re trying to play mind games. It’s all they’ve got!

I’m starting to get a sick feeling in my tummy about her comments.

we HAD a court Date… , but he … (implying he’s pulled out or might he have withdrawn the RO?!)

with wolf baby stepping down, this apparent confidence you all mention (I’m not seeing it myself but I have spotted she’s on instagram more atm) and these mysterious comments I’m feeling a little 🤢 about the situation

is there history of RO not being granted when a TRO has been granted? Has she got something on him?

or is she being a head and pretending “just you wait …” I don’t know but feeling

🤢
BIB: She’s just being a head.
She’s also now realised that Loopy is a complete windbag…so, yeah…🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I read a good answer on Quora to the question 'Why does an Alice narcissist act like nothing has happened?'
Why does a narcissist act like nothing happened? - Quora

'It all boils down to piss-poor emotional memory. The parts of their brains that are responsible for emotional memory are damaged. This damage shows up very clearly in a brain scan:
View attachment 1090876
See those empty circles in the mesotemporal lobes? That’s where emotional memory is stored, and people who suffer from Cluster B personality disorders just can’t do it. They are impaired in their ability to remember what previous experiences felt like. This is why they have trouble learning from their mistakes, and it’s also why each and every time they fall in love, they think that they have found “the one” who will save them. They haven’t, of course, but they just can’t remember being so-in-love before in their lives, so they tend to act on that feeling, and their maladaptive relationship pattern continues.

The advantage that this weakness in emotional memory gives them is that they can “get over” emotional pain quickly and easily—certainly much faster and easier than a neurotypical person can. Like all of us, they project. They assume that their victims can and do “get over” emotional pain as quickly and as easily as they do. So … they act like nothing happened. They assume that you just “got over it,” whatever it was, just like they did. They can not grasp the idea that emotional injury can have long-lasting or permanent effects on a neurotypical person. They assume that, like them, you can get over anything. To them, nothing happened, and that’s because they struggle to recall what it felt like.

If you object to their belief that everything is copacetic between you, you will hear the chorus of, “Why can’t you just forget about that?,” and “Why are you always bringing up the past?,” and “You’re too sensitive.,” and all the other unempathetic and unsympathetic attacks that are bound to come your way when you are dealing with a person who lacks both empathy and sympathy. Don’t beat yourself up about it. You are simply dealing with a person whose emotional memory is severely impaired.
That is an excellent post. Thank you!
Explains perfectly why Alice - and others - can say with a straight face she has no idea why IG is leaving her and he never seemed unhappy!

When anyone looking at a picture of him could see he was carrying heartbreak in his eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Lupenis’s credentials written in parchment with disappearing ink have come to light, so he’s taking a step back.
Alice is trying to manipulate the narrative as per usual. I’ll believe the court schedule.
Chances are the lawyers have scheduling issues and the date has been moved. We’ll see tomorrow. Those 113 are out there for prosperity, she has nothing to counteract that that she won’t have already posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lupenis’s credentials written in parchment with disappearing ink have come to light, so he’s taking a step back.
Alice is trying to manipulate the narrative as per usual. I’ll believe the court schedule.
Chances are the lawyers have scheduling issues and the date has been moved. We’ll see tomorrow. Those 113 are out there for prosperity, she has nothing to counteract that that she won’t have already posted.
And I can guarantee her Instagram is being closely watched and screenshots taken for violations.

You would think she would realize that after those 113 pages. The screenshot is faster than the delete. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She can love bomb the fm’s all she wants. Truth is she asked them to pay her to make them cameos, didn’t keep in touch with them despite still having access to her Twitter page, they had to read about her abhorrent and unhinged messages to her ex husband via Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
She can love bomb the fm’s all she wants. Truth is she asked them to pay her to make them cameos, didn’t keep in touch with them despite still having access to her Twitter page, they had to read about her abhorrent and unhinged messages to her ex husband via Tattle.
I was really struck today by how closely she must be reading B's Instagram. She was trying so hard to show empathy and love other than just replying "thank you" to posts praising her beauty and offering horrible posts about IG and BW.

She just couldn't help driving it off the rails...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember the basic Alice translator for this.

Alicetalk: I can prove it and the truth will come out
Translation: I cannot think up a lie at this time but I soon will.

She is probably at the made up some lies and deflection stage. Her lawyers are at crying in their hands stage.

They lost support and attention in the past few days. She needs her supply. She and Lupaper are practically begging for people to notice her and to come back and worship at the Alice Altar. They need to be able to keep up “the truth will come out”. They had 12 months of Silence Breaking nothing substantial will come out that hasn’t already or wasn‘t threatened. There is no smoking gun. Big mouth would have blabbed it by now.

Alice (Lupaper and the evil grannies) took the PR triumph of “left bereft by rich husband and partner of 22 years who has now taken up with a much younger model“ and turned it into “can’t blame him and he should have done it sooner taking the kids whilst he was at it“.

Alice took the windfalls of good looks and intelligence and turned herself into an incoherent bloated mass of ugliness.

I could go on about the woman’s ability to turn gold into tit. The career handed to her on a plate by Ioan and OP turned to dust, the free education, the chance to be a good parent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm hoping that besides checking on his parents health, maybe the family was brainstorming a way to make it work, if Ioan DID get full custody of the girls, (& A got supervised visits). If I were the judge, I wouldn't allow her any live-in, unsupervised custody after reading everything in Ioan's RO request.

Is there an aunt or cousin that could be a live-in guardian when he has to be away at work?

Where's Mary Poppins when you need her? 🧳🌂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not in my experience, no. It happens more than you’d think. CA is a no-fault divorce state, so this won’t hurt her in that regard.
Thanks for clarifying. (y)
It's just so bleeping unfair. Yo tries to do it the civil way, (despite how she treats him) she shits all over the process which costs him more time, stress & $$$ & she gets away with it. It does my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her work is done on you. Job done. Exactly what she wants

Exactly she is playing games and playing with peoples minds. She will be granted a PRO

Also the hearing date can be changed for many reasons
Fair point. Thanks to all! Once I’m home from my walk I’m going to settle down with ep2 of Hornblower 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.