Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think that people won't be looking at the comments on her instagram to see if she breaks the order or is she too drunk to care

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was watching Hot in Cleveland tonight and who turned up in a guest role, only EDDIE CIBRIAN!

• Haha
I have to wonder if Alice is just fishing here. She knows they are overseas but has no way of knowing when they are coming back. She's got to be livid if they are visiting IG's parents.

She's trying to imply he won't be back for the TRO hearing while wondering when HER HUSBAND IS COMING HOME.

Her and Lupeniseseseseses supposed confidence? Bullshit. No way IG would file if his attorney wasn't sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have to wonder if Alice is just fishing here. She knows they are overseas but has no way of knowing when they are coming back. She's got to be livid if they are visiting IG's parents.

She's trying to imply he won't be back for the TRO hearing while wondering when HER HUSBAND IS COMING HOME.

Her and Lupeniseseseseses supposed confidence? Bullshit. No way IG would file if his attorney wasn't sure.
I think she's trying to punish and taunt IG for taking B to Wales. She's minimizing the TRO and her post was done to mock him, IMO. (Sorry, my other post got deleted and I'm not even drinking. 🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m starting to get a sick feeling in my tummy about her comments.

we HAD a court Date… , but he … (implying he’s pulled out or might he have withdrawn the RO?!)

with wolf baby stepping down, this apparent confidence you all mention (I’m not seeing it myself but I have spotted she’s on instagram more atm) and these mysterious comments I’m feeling a little 🤢 about the situation

is there history of RO not being granted when a TRO has been granted? Has she got something on him?

or is she being a head and pretending “just you wait …” I don’t know but feeling

🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think she's trying to punish and taunt IG for taking B to Wales. She's minimizing the TRO and her post was done to mock him, IMO. (Sorry, my other post got deleted and I'm not even drinking. 🤦🏻‍♀️)
I have to wonder if she thinks a court will let her play her supposed recordings of Ioan at home? I can't imagine (unless they are threats) that any court would allow that. Messages on voicemail are completely different. Or screaming he told me he snorted cocaine! That is a road I doubt she wants to go down.

But, honestly, I think her and Lupeniseseseseses think just Ioan filing for divorce from Her Highness is abuse. And bringing evidence from some no-name weirdo in another country will have the judge further questioning her judgement.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she's taking out/threatening via her lawyer a restraining order against TD?

Just a thought....

It would explain the smugness

Reactions: 5

we HAD a court Date… , but he … (implying he’s pulled out or might he have withdrawn the RO?!)

with wolf baby stepping down, this apparent confidence you all mention (I’m not seeing it myself but I have spotted she’s on instagram more atm) and these mysterious comments I’m feeling a little 🤢 about the situation

is there history of RO not being granted when a TRO has been granted? Has she got something on him?

or is she being a head and pretending “just you wait …” I don’t know but feeling

🤢
It's going to be okay. Instagram is her only outlet. PLUS it's the social media site Bianca uses the most to sprinkle love and kindness around.

She's bullshitting. And she's trying to imply IG being out of the country means the hearing is cancelled.

We have our legal minds who will know more. If I knew how to search the court dates, I would.

He's been granted a TRO. A judge already believes him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

🤢
might be like her constant "he is not sure if he wants to divorce me" crap she pulled at the end of last year

you have to keep in mind that there is little to no communication between them, she has to fill the blanks with her imagination

Maybe she's taking out/threatening via her lawyer a restraining order against TD?

Just a thought....

Restraining Orders across the world are a bit tough to get.

certainly not over Family Law either.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alligators, is it possible that IG is not expected to appear in court himself as he’s out of the country. While she is asking her lawyer to delay the case until he’s back?

Reactions: 10

Just a thought....

Not remotely possible. TD doesn't even live in this country!

Though Alice would love one against Tattle if she could. Imagine "mimsy" listed in the request. 😏

• Haha

🤢
Her work is done on you. Job done. Exactly what she wants

It's going to be okay. Instagram is her only outlet. PLUS it's the social media site Bianca uses the most to sprinkle love and kindness around.

She's bullshitting. And she's trying to imply IG being out of the country means the hearing is cancelled.

We have our legal minds who will know more. If I knew how to search the court dates, I would.

He's been granted a TRO. A judge already believes him.
Exactly she is playing games and playing with peoples minds. She will be granted a PRO

Also the hearing date can be changed for many reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For eveything that comes out AE's mouth or keyboard, I just consider it coming from someone who lies, deceives and manipulates and is deluded, and then it loses any real meaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The restraining order hearing is still on calendar for March 11 per the court docket. I'll have to read the Notice of Unavailability that her lawyer filed. It may conflict with March 11 but I'll post what I find out when I get the paperwork tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

🤢
Unless her lawyer accepts piss and wind as evidence, there is almost no possibility this disorganised lush has anything worthwhile in her arse-enal, and I do mean arse. Ioan has listened to his lawyer and has his (believable and provable) ducks in a row, whereas - Alice? Not so much, and probably because she either won’t listen to what she is required to present, or cannot collate it into anything that makes any sense. I can just imagine her rambling and garbled “tapes” she will claim proves everything she will screech about. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
The restraining order hearing is still on calendar for March 11 per the court docket. I'll have to read the Notice of Unavailability that her lawyer filed. It may conflict with March 11 but I'll post what I find out when I get the paperwork tomorrow.
Alice is desperately trying to change the narrative.
"Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes" defense.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

she really should shut up about this entirely
I think this is more about Alice not understanding the law, thinking it doesn't apply to her, believing Lupine's BS, and being on a PR exercise about what a 'lovely kind, person' she is. She genuinely believes that she hasn't 'spoken' to her husband for over a year. But she has. It is perfectly reasonable that he refused to take her abusive calls so she resorted to having a one-way dialogue with Ioan in an unreasonable manner via:
  • Social media
  • Tabloid interviews
  • Relentless abusive texts
  • Misuse of OFW
  • Emails to his family
  • Co-opting her daughters' phone and email address
  • Contact with his agents and work associates
It is irrelevant that she has never met Bianca, being ordered to stay away physically is standard and Ioan didn't include that for himself because of the practicalities of custody exchanges.

Ioan would know what time frame a court hearing would be when he submitted the TRO and he will have made himself available for it, I think the 'but he...' is crap is her alluding to him being out of the country at the moment.

The 'current narrative' is 113 pages of documents of Alice's bleeping narrative, what she wrote, what she said, and what she did. I can't see what she can show the judge in her defense and or convince them that she will now behave. I wouldn't put it past her to claim that having a permanent RO would damage her reputation and ability to earn but she's managed that on her own

• Heart
Reactions: 37
"but he.....has taken the psychopath acrobat ho to see the narc bleep in Wales"

Is what she meant to say

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.