Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
Screenshot_20220227-063208_Instagram.jpg

she really should shut up about this entirely

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Isn't this a violation of the TRO?

I agree with you, but unfortunately, IG is not asking for full custody? He should.
I wonder if in light of him filing for a RO he may have changed his mind? I agree, he should.
Whether he gets it *if* he does obviously remains to be seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

WTF? She's at it again. She can't stop besmirching them. And yes you idiot, a judge DID look at the TRO. One can't be granted without approval in Los Angeles County. Educate yourself.

She is a master gaslighter. She has been 'speaking' to IG via texts/emails/messages for the entire year. And those abusive communications are what got her served with the TRO. I see what she's doing there. And the law is theater? She can go 🖕🏼 herself. She makes it impossible to sustain an ounce of goodwill towards her.

ETA: I believe this breaks the TRO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
something about this situation strikes me as odd. Alice seems very confident the past days, Lupine mentioned "developments" today, Ioan went to a trip to Wales (that would have pushed her buttons) that he easily could have done later.

I do wonder if he is considering giving her a chance in which case he is a fool.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
something about this situation strikes me as odd. Alice seems very confident the past days, Lupine mentioned "developments" today, Ioan went to a trip to Wales (that would have pushed her buttons) that he easily could have done later.

I do wonder if he is considering giving her a chance in which case he is a fool.
I really hope not. Because without a proper RO in place she will continue doing exactly what she's been doing. I don't believe she will stop. And yes, she had seemed quite confident the last few days. It's unsettling.

Reactions: 37
View attachment 1090611

quoting from the image:
"We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but he...."

I read that as a possible postponement of the court date.
ETA: as if she is implying that ^^

Reactions: 17
Maybe Ioan has gotten work that interferes with his appearing in person on 3/11, hopefully, he can still appear via zoom.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe Ioan has gotten work that interferes with his appearing in person on 3/11, hopefully, he can still appear via zoom.
This makes sense. One of them has to work and it's certainly not going to be Alice. There are bills to.pay. If his agent arranged meetings for him while he's there I can see the need to postpone. I also note that she says 'had' a court date.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1090611

Don't know if you've already seen but if on twitter you use the search feature and type in loopys genx------ (full handle / poster details then son wow it brings up a lot of tweets indicating this is definitely NOT AE's first rodeo in terms of her behaviour, i.e. arguing with people very angrily, then when they retaliate she acts all wounded little victim. I know think the lupine son account was a sock account. Sorry if you've probably seen all this, obviously her tweets are missing but you totally get the gist of her. Lupine is there for her because apparently she stood with him when public opinion was against Asia (person).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did you guys know their is a lupenis son? It's like young lupine or something along those lines, I think his year of birth might be 69? Sorry if I'm stating the obvious
If Loopy is in his mid to late 40's then must be him right? And I do believe he is in his mid to late 40's.

Editing to say this is indeed Loopy's birthday - Genxpunk69 (note the 69 - he was born in 1969) so he's 53 - Alice's age. A perfect match! Lol

But did you mean there was another account like a sock account?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If Loopy is in his mid to late 40's then must be him right? And I do believe he is in his mid to late 40's.

Editing to say this is indeed Loopy's birthday - Genxpunk69 (note the 69 - he was born in 1969) so he's 53 - Alice's age. A perfect match! 😂😂😂 Twin souls 🤢
Indeed I thought that too, wonder if they'll skulk about together in LA or in NZ? What an attractive couple they'll be when papped 🤣
I did think the twitter account son of lupine was his son but now I think it's a lupenis sock maybe welp would know a lot more

Editing to say this is indeed Loopy's birthday - Genxpunk69 (note the 69 - he was born in 1969) so he's 53 - Alice's age. A perfect match! Lol

But did you mean there was another account like a sock account?
Yip like a loopy sock account, various twitter posters have suggested that, but that was back in 2019 when the mith hoarse argument that went tits 🔼 the acc is hope this is ok
Son underscore of underscore Lupine

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

WTF? She's at it again. She can't stop besmirching them. And yes you idiot, a judge DID look at the TRO. One can't be granted without approval in Los Angeles County. Educate yourself.

She is a master gaslighter. She has been 'speaking' to IG via texts/emails/messages for the entire year. And those abusive communications are what got her served with the TRO. I see what she's doing there. And the law is theater? She can go 🖕🏼 herself. She makes it impossible to sustain an ounce of goodwill towards her.

ETA: I believe this breaks the TRO.
She is infuriating!!!!!

I agree - and even for him to delay the court date would make me nervous. I've never heard of this happening with a TRO to a RO. If it were me I'd be there come hell or high water. Sigh. You just can't give Alice even an inch. But I'm sure his lawyers have things figured out. Still I don't trust Alice one bit.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She is infuriating!!!!!

I agree - and even for him to delay the court date would make me nervous. I've never heard of this happening with a TRO to a RO. If it were me I'd be there come hell or high water. Sigh. You just can't give Alice even an inch. But I'm sure his lawyers have things figured out. Still I don't trust Alice one bit.
My guess would be Alice has asked for a postponement.

Strategically, I think not asking for full custody is a good decision. It shows he is not a monster wanting to rip the children completely from their Mother. That could be seen as trying to alienate the children himself.

Let a judge raise that issue.

In addition, IG probably doesn't want to upset the girls further. Can you imagine the chaos if Alice could scream to them your Daddy wants you to never see me again and have a new Mommy???

They would just cling to her more. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
An interesting yet sadly familiar article.

If the judge ends up awarding 50/50 there's no way Yo will be able to co-parent with her or stop her PA. I worry for him & the girls.
He really has a huge mountain to climb (until they're of an age to decide for themselves) unless he gets full custody & her supervised visitation. 😞

This is also sadly familiar.

View attachment 1090604

Can our legal eagles answer a Q please & sorry if it's been answered before.
Will it go against her that she screwed the collaborative divorce process?
Not in my experience, no. It happens more than you’d think. CA is a no-fault divorce state, so this won’t hurt her in that regard.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
"We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but he...."
..wants to stay in Wales?

I don’t know what the answer is, but she’s out there trying to stir up interest and conjecture. She’s taking the wheel back from lupaper. Implying Ioan is a liar and bully. Talking to random accounts by DM. Basically she’s back to harassing and defaming him on sm and the r/o isn’t even lifted yet.

Something has given her confidence. 🤔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She is making a narrative, she has been working on it all week to entice her followers back to her. Love bombing, saying he’s scared, etc. What ever is going on the PRO will come and she can’t stop it. Changing the narrative solves nothing. She just wants people to believe he doesn’t want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i recon shes wasted cos it’s 10pm when she did it
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I kind of assumed wine o'clock had commenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.