Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

she really should shut up about this entirely
I think this is more about Alice not understanding the law, thinking it doesn't apply to her, believing Lupine's BS, and being on a PR exercise about what a 'lovely kind, person' she is. She genuinely believes that she hasn't 'spoken' to her husband for over a year. But she has. It is perfectly reasonable that he refused to take her abusive calls so she resorted to having a one-way dialogue with Ioan in an unreasonable manner via:
  • Social media
  • Tabloid interviews
  • Relentless abusive texts
  • Misuse of OFW
  • Emails to his family
  • Co-opting her daughters' phone and email address
  • Contact with his agents and work associates
It is irrelevant that she has never met Bianca, being ordered to stay away physically is standard and Ioan didn't include that for himself because of the practicalities of custody exchanges.

Ioan would know what time frame a court hearing would be when he submitted the TRO and he will have made himself available for it, I think the 'but he...' is crap is her alluding to him being out of the country at the moment.

The 'current narrative' is 113 pages of documents of Alice's fucking narrative, what she wrote, what she said, and what she did. I can't see what she can show the judge in her defense and or convince them that she will now behave. I wouldn't put it past her to claim that having a permanent RO would damage her reputation and ability to earn but she's managed that on her own

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mad Betty

VIP Member
something about this situation strikes me as odd. Alice seems very confident the past days, Lupine mentioned "developments" today, Ioan went to a trip to Wales (that would have pushed her buttons) that he easily could have done later.

I do wonder if he is considering giving her a chance in which case he is a fool.
I really hope not. Because without a proper RO in place she will continue doing exactly what she's been doing. I don't believe she will stop. And yes, she had seemed quite confident the last few days. It's unsettling.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
There was a post where supposedly Elsie asked why all the makeup Mama? And she says I don’t know I just never do it so I thought I would. And Elsie replies, I know you, you’re hoping Daddy will think you’re pretty again. I’d say by that time it was too little too late.
I have this receipt somewhere given by another poster and it’s in the first or second thread. If I ever have enough time I’ll try and find it.
The way she is using those children to make herself look the victim absolutely sickens me. An eight year old does not have the capacity to think in this way. An eight year old would say your look pretty. She really is a dreadful Mother all round. What a terrible role model for those girls!

• Sad
  • Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Because none of us know what has really happened behind the scenes.
It's easy to go off into judgement fantasy land and build things that turn out not to be based in reality - life has taught me that and about my own tendency - being honest- to do same.
In life, sometimes we build a picture or opinion, only to be pulled up short/amazed to find out we were wrong and we'd jumped to wrong conclusions
It's 'easy done'.
I'm looking at the whole thing and I'm getting some different impressions from what seem to be the predominant ones here.
None of us REALLY know.
I think it's good, and a better look, to keep that in mind.

Outside of her current trough, from what I've seen, I'm really not an Alice fan, to be honest.
She seems to be cushioned, out of touch and a bit of an opinionated useful idiot - like a lot of people in Hollyweird.
But I do feel/suspect she's been somewhat wronged by Ioan.

Ioan - hmm, seems quite full of himself, with a nice little humble Valleys Boy veneer.
Did he fundamentally want a new nubile smiling young thing on his arm?
Who wasn't 'dragging him down' with domestic worries and demands and 'we want you home's?
🤷

BW - seems a bit 'too good to be wholesome' to me, if anyone's ever heard that old saying. I'm not buying it.
I don't know her and I'm sure she's not all good or all bad but Saint Bianca of Wonderful? No
The evidence shows that Alice was/is abusive. Ioan submitted evidence - not opinion, not conjecture. Alice has been harrassing and abusing him and his loved ones since the divorce. It's not a huge leap to think that maybe it has been going on since before the divorce. I don't understand how anyone can defend an abuser.

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
got ask why do people want balance on here???
At what point has the continued savage abuse and harassment by Alice I'm a drunk abuser Evans being balanced??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
Wtf did I just read?

• Haha
  • Sad

plinky

VIP Member
Why do people want balance? Maybe people enjoying reading different viewpoints and considering different perspectives? It's a healthy thing to do, IMO. We can accept Alice has behaved despicably and hurt/continues to hurt people but also discuss how the situation must have been hard for her. In acknowledging that, we're not saying it's okay that she's been acting abhorrently, we're just acknowledging the full picture.

If other people want balance and you don't like it, you don't have to engage but you also don't run this thread and don't get to dictate the tone of it.
The balance argument was more relevant 12 months ago. So much has changed. It’s not that people do not want it, it’s that despite having balance, there is never a good reason or excuse to harass someone like she has been. You can’t balance out Ioan’s involvement based on what Alice has told you. She is a liar. He has never spoken up and the only information you have from Ioan is that he says he didn’t cheat, left a marriage and tried to divorce Alice collaboratively

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
@Hiraeth i did think of you yesterday, the other half and I started to watch Harrow S1 again and saw the episode with a lot of mentions of your name, it was the name of a boat (am sure you knew that!)
I did not, actually! Someone else on here mentioned it and I had no clue since I hadn't seen Harrow yet. I plan on watching it as soon as possible! :D

Sorry everyone, I was down with a migraine yesterday so couldn't check the court website. I just checked and the hearing date is still listed as March 11. I also bought the "Notice of Unavailability" and it's a whole lot of nothing, just a notice that Alice's attorney will be unavailable this week (2/28 to 3/4). Nothing has been filed to indicate that the hearing date has been moved.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I wasn’t kidding when I said she’s truly surrounded herself with a goon squad. Ask yourself who you’d want batting for you.
Lupenis, Psycho Grannies, Marcia, Al CaTone and the three insignificant “fans” who are more than likely Alice sock accounts. Or
@welp @ReturningthePearls @Mad Betty @Hiraeth @Penguin86 etc etc

She’s fucked.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
God I forgot about this gem (from november)
5C7E8450-1AC0-482D-B06A-0C255F145D24.jpeg

Screenshot_20211115-055014_Chrome.jpg

Lupine doesnt seem to be very popular among many Alice fangirls

• Haha
  • Wow
o my god it actually just hit me, could you imagine a lockdown with alice??? sweet lord with a crossbow, it’d be like an apocalypse within an apocalypse

ioan deserves his own fucking PLANET

• Haha
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
All joking aside - these are screenshots of when the wolf started inserting himself into the metoo movement. Shot from his first blog post and one from Twitter.

This is in regard to when Asia Argento claimed abuse by HW but then it turned out she had possibly slept with an underage boy and Anthony Bourdain was paying them blackmail money. Shortly after, AB passed from depression and AA was disavowed by Rose McGowan. Who was seen as a leader of the movement though black women had started it years before.

This is when wolf and Alice became a "thing" as she took the wolf's side in continuing to defend AA.

From what I could piece together, wolf decided AA was being trolled to the point of suicide. (Sarcastic aside - that's why there is a block button).

Wolf decided he alone in the world - out of 8 billion people - was the only one who could draw the trolls to himself thus saving AA!

Wolf was desperate at this point because he could not get either RM or AA to answer his messages. If you care to do your own search on Twitter, he reached out to some fringe Hollywood person sure that they would connect him to AA or RM. They told him to piss off.

My entire point is to put everything in perspective that this person, who clearly has some kind of grandiose personality disorder, when he says anything about IG or BW or even Alice, is disturbed.

And it disturbs me that Alice has this person in her and her children's life and seems to depend on him for support and legal advice.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
Screenshot_2022-02-28-05-53-14_kindlephoto-557964.jpg
Screenshot_2022-02-28-05-48-49_kindlephoto-637398.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

DevonshirePixie

I was trying to quote @Bridgeofsighs

Except Ioan gets dragged back to the family home where he can live in the garage forever with a GPS collar on him and the bogan ho is deported to Australia for the crime of adultery and having horse teeth.

This reads like a script from the League of Gentlemen and he'll be dragged back to Royston Vasey by Edward and his sister/wife Tubs to look at all the shiny things.

I upset my covert narcissist ex by daring to divorce him after all the stunts he pulled, in particular the last one, asking for a divorce over the phone the night before our 20th wedding anniversary... For all those years I was in a state of confusion and anxiety and waiting for the person I fell in love with to come back, but, it was all an illusion and still to this day some of my friends believe he wasn't capable and I was the one who fcked up (I was quite sassy back in the day, but that changed to a submissive person) with time and the help of Mr Devonshire Pixie I have slowly put myself back together, but I still flinch when I smell the ex's aftershave or favourite whiskey, but I'm determined like Ioan to live my life free of the fear of all the things these things can throw at us, thankfully Ioan like the many turds here have overcome hideous relationships with these duptious (I hope I spelt that right) creatures. Oh, Alice and Lupine (sounds like a toilet cleaner) I'm not on Twitter or Instagram or am I Ioan or Bianca, but what I am and proud to say is I am a survivor... Sorry for the merail I haven't worked out how to do the spoiler on my phone (and I'm a huge technophobe) Hope you lovely Turds have a good day... and I'm waiting for RTP newest cartoon...

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
Alice was right about one thing. He blindsided her.
He really did a smashing job of blindsiding her. 💐 🥳 🤗 🏅
She was so convinced she had him under her (y) and she never had even a hint he would do anything like this.
Smart man!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35