Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I’m starting to get a sick feeling in my tummy about her comments.

we HAD a court Date… , but he … (implying he’s pulled out or might he have withdrawn the RO?!)

with wolf baby stepping down, this apparent confidence you all mention (I’m not seeing it myself but I have spotted she’s on instagram more atm) and these mysterious comments I’m feeling a little 🤢 about the situation

is there history of RO not being granted when a TRO has been granted? Has she got something on him?

or is she being a dickhead and pretending “just you wait …” I don’t know but feeling

🤢
Her work is done on you. Job done. Exactly what she wants

It's going to be okay. Instagram is her only outlet. PLUS it's the social media site Bianca uses the most to sprinkle love and kindness around.

She's bullshitting. And she's trying to imply IG being out of the country means the hearing is cancelled.

We have our legal minds who will know more. If I knew how to search the court dates, I would.

He's been granted a TRO. A judge already believes him.
Exactly she is playing games and playing with peoples minds. She will be granted a PRO

Also the hearing date can be changed for many reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 35

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
"We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but he...."
..wants to stay in Wales?

I don’t know what the answer is, but she’s out there trying to stir up interest and conjecture. She’s taking the wheel back from lupaper. Implying Ioan is a liar and bully. Talking to random accounts by DM. Basically she’s back to harassing and defaming him on sm and the r/o isn’t even lifted yet.

Something has given her confidence. 🤔

• Sad
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
I find this whole "oh, he just maybe didnt want to deal with domestic worries" take highly problematic. It's almost like men are expected to just accept any behavior from a woman because it's part of life (menopause) or whatever, but no one ever would demand the same from women when they feel unhappy in their marriage, let alone if the husband shows abusive behavior (which Alice did, even if beyond extremely passive aggressive posts about him all the way back to 2015 maybe not certainly towards Ioan, but her twitter was off the charts already in 2019/20)

• Heart

Under_theRadar

Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
I'm sorry I think your in the wrong place, you are looking for either Alice's Instagram account or Lupines Twitter account. Shall I call you an Uber?

• Haha
  • Heart

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
“”
for some reason this makes me laugh lol
View attachment 1094988
this is so fucking annoying. She repeatedly admits that she is chomping at the bit to abuse him and BW publicly, and confirms that the only thing stopping her is “legal reasons”. She literally has nothing else to talk about or going on in her life except abusing IG and BW. It’s pathetic. This whole “can’t wait to be able to spill my guts” shite is ridiculous. She’s a stupid, vacuous woman, for all her posturing about politics and pretending to have empathy. Run of the mill narcissistic abuser. Nothing interesting or unique about her. She only got away with it because she used to be attractive and she had a husband who propped up delusions for far too long.
I keep thinking of her laughing at one point that Ioan said something about the woman he married being kind etc, and she sneered that she’d like to meet this woman. I think she love bombed him to the point where he did believe this, and he thought all the people who rejected her were in the wrong. It only dawned on him in the last few years the mistake he had made in believing that she a good person. That must have been incredibly hard for him.

• Sad
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
if only Alice would be as fanatic about the 1st amendment when it comes to tattles opinion of her...

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
Like I said Alice is all mouth online whilst in the real world she'll be sharting herself
A nice thought but I'm not so sure as she's an arrogant bully who feels superior & above the law. I bet she's chomping at the bit to get to court to face off against Yo & tell her 'truth' & imagines the court will dance to her tune.

1645973379296.png

1645973418279.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Just William

VIP Member
They've been reading the same tweets we have for months. Her bullying, harassment, abuse & PA is there in b/w along with her lies & contradictions yet if/when the TRO becomes permanent I'm sure she'll still get support & sympathy. If 113 pages of evidence & a TRO wasn't THE lightbulb moment for them I don't think it will ever come. :sick:

• Heart
  • Angry

Mad Betty

VIP Member
oh her new cameo is interesting. Is she going down the remorse route?

View attachment 1094960
(bad quality is from compressing in order to upload it here, follow the link below if it's too bad)

as the partner of a lawyer I beg to differ: he is doing his job and sometimes you have to be creative.
I have great respect for lawyers. I have a long standing relationship with one I used for years and one of my dearest friends is a lawyer. My divorce lawyers for my first marriage were absolute joy. We remained close enough afterwards to send holiday cards. I was pre law in college a million years ago and desperately wanted to become a lawyer myself until life took me in another direction. My love of the law remains with me to this day. So thank you for the reminder. Yes, of course he's doing his job. I let my sense of justice override my common sense. He's just doing his best to represent his nightmare client.

Second part: Alice still found a way to make the Cameo entirely about herself and take digs at Yo. Now that's talent.

• Heart
  • Sad

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Maybe she's taking out/threatening via her lawyer a restraining order against TD?

Just a thought....

It would explain the smugness
Not remotely possible. TD doesn't even live in this country!

Though Alice would love one against Tattle if she could. Imagine "mimsy" listed in the request. 😏

• Haha

Dazzledent

I’m starting to get a sick feeling in my tummy about her comments.

we HAD a court Date… , but he … (implying he’s pulled out or might he have withdrawn the RO?!)

with wolf baby stepping down, this apparent confidence you all mention (I’m not seeing it myself but I have spotted she’s on instagram more atm) and these mysterious comments I’m feeling a little 🤢 about the situation

is there history of RO not being granted when a TRO has been granted? Has she got something on him?

or is she being a dickhead and pretending “just you wait …” I don’t know but feeling

🤢
Unless her lawyer accepts piss and wind as evidence, there is almost no possibility this disorganised lush has anything worthwhile in her arse-enal, and I do mean arse. Ioan has listened to his lawyer and has his (believable and provable) ducks in a row, whereas - Alice? Not so much, and probably because she either won’t listen to what she is required to present, or cannot collate it into anything that makes any sense. I can just imagine her rambling and garbled “tapes” she will claim proves everything she will screech about. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Valerian16

I can't see her having any sort of remaining legitimate dirt on IG. If she did, we've heard every little minute detail about it back when her twitter was active. Now she can't make any direct social media attacks or she'll break the TRO, yet she needs fuel for her victim complex. Hence her "mysterious evidence" she alludes to "having to keep secret" that'll help her win - but the truth is she has nothing, because she's the problem.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
This is what angers me most about Alice fucking Evans, she appropriates the abused ex-wife narrative when it’s furthest from the truth. She champions all those poor abused women while giving them zero sympathy. It’s all about her.
Where as most of us abused women saw her for exactly what she is. The abuser. Even more so now we know about the things she said to his Mother. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone here has ever said Bianca has fallen out of a rainbow. Some of us don’t believe they will run the course, and there may even be faint suspicion about the film, including funding and the timing of announcements. Pretty sure none of us thinks she’s perfect. But she seems a nice person from what she chooses to share, unlike Alice and what she chooses to share. It’s all we have to go on.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
What if something happens to that ‘bread winner’, say they become ill, have an accident, go bankrupt, or the marriage implodes and they leave. What then? Life happens and plans change.

I don’t believe for a minute Ioan hired full time domestic staff so Alice could stay in bed all day but even if we go along with that bizarre idea the marriage is over now. The kids are older and her laziness isn’t his problem anymore. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Her fantasies are that once Ioan claps eyes on her in court the bogan's spell will be broken and Baby Angel will run into her arms or the judge will weep with sympathy for her when he hears Lupine's defence, tell her she was entirely justified and drag Ioan and Bianca off to jail for their transgressions
Except Ioan gets dragged back to the family home where he can live in the garage forever with a GPS collar on him and the bogan ho is deported to Australia for the crime of adultery and having horse teeth.

:D

• Haha