Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Likely 1-3 years. I suspect a judge might offer a 1 year option with mandatory MH and/or addiction treatment for Alice with the option for Yo to extend at the 1 year mark if Alice has not complied or changed her behavior.

My opinion.
She's not going to agree to MH/addiction treatment. She cannot admit she has a problem. It's all Bianca and Ioan's fault. They caused it. She is as dumb as a box of rocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Likely 1-3 years. I suspect a judge might offer a 1 year option with mandatory MH and/or addiction treatment for Alice with the option for Yo to extend at the 1 year mark if Alice has not complied or changed her behavior.

My opinion.
yeah, this case has no physical abuse (albeit threats) and involves kids. The scenario you are proposing is the only reasonable one to me.

Even if the permanent RO is granted Alice likely continues to have contact with him due to the kids. If she stays a year without outbursting she definitely deserves a 2nd chance, and I'm sure Ioan would agree.

Sadly though, I cant see her admitting of having a problem nor her sticking to a permanent RO, but you can always hope.

Reactions: 26
Her belief in her entitlement to Ig's money makes me so bloody angry.
This is not a 'poor me' rant, (but) I worked thirty hours between Thursday and Sunday morning. i was so tired on Thirsday night I was blinded by it and couldn't function. And it's made my ME a damn' sight worse (am in bed now). But there's such immense satisfaction to be gained from earning your own money. I'm giving a good deal of help to young people, preparing them for a lovely future, and it's intensely satisfying. And I can look at my bank account and think '*I* did that'. Moreover, it lets me forget my totally crappy life situation and temporarily lifts the depression.
Why can't you get off your arse, nAlice? What makes you so effing special?
Despite your putting Agadoo in my head, I hope you feel better ❤ I love how you help others so much, even when you've got so much going on in your own life. Be sure to take care of yourself too, you deserve it.
You are so right too about working and earning/paying your way. I never want to live off someone and can't imagine why someone like her is so lazy, she seems to have had an easy enough life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
do you think Alice’s book publishers have contacted her yet to say ‘thanks but no thanks’

is she sitting at home with a new MacBook that she cannot use for any of the intended purposes she bought it for:
- stalking and harassment of IG and extended network
- litigious manuscripts
- blocking people on Twitter
- cameos talking about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's not going to agree to MH/addiction treatment. She cannot admit she has a problem. It's all Bianca and Ioan's fault. They caused it. She is as dumb as a box of rocks.
You misunderstand. A judge would have the authority to *order* her into a mandatory treatment program or order a psychiatric assessment if they deemed it necessary. This is my understanding. Hopefully our legal eagles can weigh in with further details. @sweetandsour2022
@Hiraeth

Reactions: 22

My opinion.
Here on the East Coast they always seem to do 1 year and then you can go back and ask for an extension. I like the 3 year option better. Anyway, it does sound similar though.

All she has to do for less than three weeks is stfu, stop spouting crap on Instagram, stop hand clapping digs at Ioan and Bianca and put her children first for once in her undeservedly and astonishingly privileged life.
The end.
Impossible!

yeah, this case has no physical abuse (albeit threats) and involves kids. The scenario you are proposing is the only reasonable one to me.

Even if the permanent RO is granted Alice likely continues to have contact with him due to the kids. If she stays a year without outbursting she definitely deserves a 2nd chance, and I'm sure Ioan would agree.

Sadly though, I cant see her admitting of having a problem nor her sticking to a permanent RO, but you can always hope.
How about if it comes out in the main court papers that AE caused IG’s black eyes? Would that change things?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
/anger management. If she violates she will get at least 1 or all 3 and she will agree or will serve time in jail lol.

• Heart
  • Wow
I think it’s at about 1.30pm us time so about 9.30pm uk time. Having read the court site I am doubtful that this case will be available on zoom but I am keeping my fingers crossed (and trying to learn manifestation 🤣🤣). Mad Betty need to make a disposable twitter and live tweet us 😂🤣
Oh no... If that's the case the mad dash up the M6 won't get me home in time...

Wonder if I can blag an extra night with the extended family and feign an "early night", retire to bed with my tablet, some headphones and a gag to stop me shouting when mAlice starts spouting shite?

Course, if the Zoom thing isn't happening - and with it being a family court I am assuming that the chances are that it won't - then can just saunter up the motorway and then spend the rest of the night on catching up ☺

I don't believe so. Here in Los Angeles the courts are now open to the public and hearings are taking place in person. Restraining order hearings are also open to the public as multiples cases are heard during one court session. I have just recently done some research. My intention is to attend on March 11. I have a long time love of the law and our justice system. I find court hearings fascinating. I have a friend who is a civil court judge here in LA. We met in a writing workshop. 😎
Whoops, just seen this post after my previous one, so looking forward to the catching up when I get home on the 11th March 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We are saying the same thing, that it’s based around the fundraising aspect, so I’m not sure what the nope is about. It’s not automatically social as others have said. There is a parents group at her school but they are primarily tasked with fundraising, as I noted. It’s not mandatory and Alice and Ioan would not have had to get involved. It might have been in their and Ella’s best interests had they done so, but participating (even socially) is not mandatory.

The t-shirts print themselves…

And …. It’s a wrap (or as Alice prefers… and scene)! No more Cameos.

View attachment 1078215
Did she quit Cameo because she understands she is incapable of not slagging Ioan on there too?
Why is it so hard to just wish a person a happy birthday and tell a VD anecdote?
Unless people were trolling her there. In which case that's nasty and people have too much money.

Scrubs Agadoo and Macarena from the first dance list…

Side merail:
I’m going wedding dress shopping tomorrow. Don’t send Alice…
😂

• Haha
  • Heart

We are of the same mind. I would like nothing more than to see Alice adjust and grow. It would be the best possible outcome for all involved. The optimist in me wants to believe that's possible. The evidence sadly doesn't make it seem likely. Still. 🤞🏼

Reactions: 22
All she has to do for less than three weeks is stfu, stop spouting crap on Instagram, stop hand clapping digs at Ioan and Bianca and put her children first for once in her undeservedly and astonishingly privileged life.
The end.
Well, according to her, she puts the children first, very much so actually. After all, she considers the kids to be extensions of herself, so....

We are saying the same thing, that it’s based around the fundraising aspect, so I’m not sure what the nope is about. It’s not automatically social as others have said. There is a parents group at her school but they are primarily tasked with fundraising, as I noted. It’s not mandatory and Alice and Ioan would not have had to get involved. It might have been in their and Ella’s best interests had they done so, but participating (even socially) is not mandatory.

The t-shirts print themselves…

And …. It’s a wrap (or as Alice prefers… and scene)! No more Cameos.

View attachment 1078215
Will she be reimbursing people who paid her?

Reactions: 9
Did she quit Cameo because she understands she is incapable of not slagging Ioan on there too?
Why is it so hard to just wish a person a happy birthday and tell a VD anecdote?
Unless people were trolling her there. In which case that's nasty and people have too much money.
Agree no one should be trolling her on Cameo. If her black eye is real, she might have realized she can’t (or more likely won’t) do videos until it heals and that’s going to take a lot longer than the 2-3 days she talked about in her Insta video. But since she was using it as a platform to badmouth Ioan maybe her lawyer told her to shut it down for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Seriously now, can you even imagine what mAlice is going through right now? Not being able to say anything? She must be yelling at the walls!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree no one should be trolling her on Cameo. If her black eye is real, she might have realized she can’t (or more likely won’t) do videos until it heals and that’s going to take a lot longer than the 2-3 days she talked about in her Insta video. But since she was using it as a platform to hag Ioan maybe her lawyer told her to shut it down for now.
Think it’s more likely the lawyers shut it down for now. She can’t help herself.
They can troll her for free on Instagram without paying ££’s to do it. I guess she just doesn’t have a huge a fan base as she first thought either.

Reactions: 19
If James Corden can pitch for Weight Watchers, Alice would be a natural.
I mean Fergie did that silly documentary (Finding Sarah) for Oprah, complete with Dr. Phil financial advice and fake therapy. She also used to be a rather successful WW representative. Maybe Oprah can take on mAlice and turn her into a semi-decent human?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That would require her to acknowledge reality and I genuinely don’t think she can. i think what she sees in the mirror is a person who could EASILY shed those pesky extra ten pounds in just a week! But as others have said, it looks based on her body shape that the weight may be alcohol (or liver failure) induced. Different ball game, especially factoring in her age. It’s just harder to take off weight post-menopause.
Totally agree about weight loss post menopause. But if she focused her energy into something positive like shedding the weight and kicking alcohol (using professional help if that is what she needs) then she can do it. She has shown she is a force to be reckoned with if she sets her mind to something, if only she would use that super power for good.

@katylouclay you inspired me with your photo. You have a beautiful strong body that you clearly take care of. And you are right about weight being a number. There are many different versions of 145lbs - just none that look like Alice 😜

I'm 5ft 8. I was back in the gym early this morning, I am NEARLY at my goal weight. As a post menopause woman I can say it's been really hard but I've got 5kg to go to get back to 145lbs. Alice if I can do it, you can do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.