Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice talks about being smug married. What she means is smug unemployed living in a $2 million house with a pool and essentially a maid. Gloria did 20 hours was paid 40, the kids are in school full time education, one was in a private school we guess to be $50,000 (possibly tweeted by Alice so that’s up for debate) she never cleans, sticks kids toys on to second hand designer bags and sells them with her own initials on and she lies in bed 50% of the time with a questionable illness (it hasn’t been confirmed she has fibromyalgia), and she didn’t pay a single penny for any of it!

Suck it up Buttercup. Time to grow up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
If they had an agreement that she stayed home, why all the nannies / housekeepers etc? Especially with kids in school. It seems more likely they had full-time help so she could get a job, she just never bothered to.
Cause she's lazy 🤣🤣. I'm just saying she has shot herself in the foot with agreeing to it then not renegotiating it later on. Mine and Mr Vees assets are pooled the house is 50/50 because it's our family home he put in the deposit from his parents we have since had a child and I was earning less in the earlier days if he became sick and couldn't work I'd expect to have to pay for the household expenses which I had to do when he faced redundancy.

In the event of a split the house is 50/50 I would want him to have somewhere decent to live as he would with me so we can both comfortably house our child. I just believe in pooling resources especially when you have children.

She could have done something to earn money voice acting for example , she's completely fucked herself over not keeping a career going and giving up, being lazy . You see this on Mumsnet quite a lot stay at home for years the tit hits the fan when they divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Alice was auditioning in 2019, and based on those messages also in 2021, she just didnt get roles or if she did she felt they were beneath her. There wasnt much of a career to give up for.

btw regarding which J.Lo movie she auditioned for. It cant be Marry Me, coz that finished in 2020, Shotgun Wedding finished in Spring 2021. If I had to guess it would be "The Mother" which started shooting in January in the Canaries and Vancouver, or Atlas which is set to start shooting in Vancouver too. So clearly she wasnt only looking in the skint LA market. She simply isnt in-demand (never really was, her career is filled with low budget productions and guest/minor roles, even if her relationships initially gave her a boost to get good roles), should check options for a 2nd career.

Reactions: 36
Alice was auditioning in 2019, and based on those messages also in 2021, she just didnt get roles or if she did she felt they were beneath her. There wasnt much of a career to give up for.

btw regarding which J.Lo movie she auditioned for. It cant be Marry Me, coz that finished in 2020, Shotgun Wedding finished in Spring 2021. If I had to guess it would be "The Mother" which started shooting in January in the Canaries and Vancouver, or Atlas which is set to start shooting in Vancouver too. So clearly she wasnt only looking in the skint LA market. She simply isnt in-demand (never really was, her career is filled with low budget productions and guest/minor roles, even if her relationships initially gave her a boost to get good roles), should check options for a 2nd career.
A few months ago I saw that the very talented actress Alison Lohman (Drag Me To Hell, Matchstick Men) stopped acting is now offering virtual acting classes. She's married and has kids, but is still working and contributing to her family. She's a good ten years younger than Alice too. The reality is it's harder for actresses to get roles when they become older than about 35.

Alice could have done something like that, or she could have leveraged her reasonably large social media following and become an influencer. The divorce wouldn't have hurt that, she could just have reinvented herself as a divorced mommy influencer entering a new chapter of her life, and her followers probably would have increased.

Reactions: 36
mAlice has had a definite and steller career in alienating, pissing off, slagging off, giving opinions, gossiping, lying and intimidating people. She will blackmail. She will sabotage. She will intrude, she will presume, she will sleep with directors to get a role. She burnt so many bridges that no one will hire her. But, but that doesna mean it gives her license to lie aboot on her butt pretending to have permission to be a sucking, foul parasite. Life isn't fair. Its not easy. She is nae entitled.. She has so let herself go, she isn't even attactive. Her actions and gross mouth are like monster hand puppets.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A few months ago I saw that the very talented actress Alison Lohman (Drag Me To Hell, Matchstick Men) stopped acting is now offering virtual acting classes. She's married and has kids, but is still working and contributing to her family. She's a good ten years younger than Alice too. The reality is it's harder for actresses to get roles when they become older than about 35.

Alice could have done something like that, or she could have leveraged her reasonably large social media following and become an influencer. The divorce wouldn't have hurt that, she could just have reinvented herself as a divorced mommy influencer entering a new chapter of her life, and her followers probably would have increased.
I am very confused that she claims to be such a smart feminist as to why she hadn’t used her intense use of SM and not too shabby # of followers to get some of that product pitch revenue! Surely some of those HW friends she has had could have got her contacts. Maybe the companies looked at her rants (pre divorce) and decided too risky? It would be a hard sell now unless she makes a sincere effort to get cleaned up, but methinks even celebrity rehab would stay away if that show even exists anymore.

Reactions: 16

@TheNotoriousManzana absolutely loving the Chaucer "quotation" in the previous thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also love the Kenneth Williams avatar.

Slightly OT re the great KW
"Rebelling" teenage daughter so loved KW in the Carry Ons and other films that she got a bloody great tattoo of him (and I'm pretty sure it's a tattoo of your avatar pic) - one of her first and many. She also loves the talking KW doll we got her for Xmas one year (after I realised she was such a fan 🙄🤣) dressed as Julius Caesar and, yes, one of the phrases was the immortal, "Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it Infamy" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Alice talks about being smug married. What she means is smug unemployed living in a $2 million house with a pool and essentially a maid. Gloria did 20 hours was paid 40, the kids are in school full time education, one was in a private school we guess to be $50,000 (possibly tweeted by Alice so that’s up for debate) she never cleans, sticks kids toys on to second hand designer bags and sells them with her own initials on and she lies in bed 50% of the time with a questionable illness (it hasn’t been confirmed she has fibromyalgia), and she didn’t pay a single penny for any of it!

Suck it up Buttercup. Time to grow up.
It’s probably more than $50k; below is the tuition for the middle school, but most private schools tack on a “voluntary” donation to their foundation, plus there are outings, books, etc.

“For the 2021-2022 school year, tuition without Financial Support in the Lower School was listed a $39,350 per year, while tuition in the Middle and Upper Schools were listed at $46,550 per year. The school awards approximately $3,500,000 in need-based financial support each year.”

I don’t know how this particular school works but most private schools in my city (have had friends with kids at a few and my son was at one) do not have welcome dinners or PTAs or a lot of school-initiated socializing for the parents. Any parent committee would likely be formed around fundraising for the school and while there are open days etc., once your kid is in, you typically don’t bother. My son’s high school had an annual dinner we were all required to buy tickets to (not kidding) and there were silent auctions, etc. And his was one of the less expensive private schools. He wanted to apply to the most expensive one because a good friend of his went there and we did … though we really feared getting accepted! Fees would have easily topped $45k a year. He was first on the wait list but never got an offer, thankfully! Oh, and there was no requirement that we both agree to the fees for my son’s schools. So that may also be the case with Ella‘s school, though it’s clear Ioan did actually pay for last year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am very confused that she claims to be such a smart feminist as to why she hadn’t used her intense use of SM and not too shabby # of followers to get some of that product pitch revenue! Surely some of those HW friends she has had could have got her contacts. Maybe the companies looked at her rants (pre divorce) and decided too risky? It would be a hard sell now unless she makes a sincere effort to get cleaned up, but methinks even celebrity rehab would stay away if that show even exists anymore.
If James Corden can pitch for Weight Watchers, Alice would be a natural.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If James Corden can pitch for Weight Watchers, Alice would be a natural.
That would require her to acknowledge reality and I genuinely don’t think she can. i think what she sees in the mirror is a person who could EASILY shed those pesky extra ten pounds in just a week! But as others have said, it looks based on her body shape that the weight may be alcohol (or liver failure) induced. Different ball game, especially factoring in her age. It’s just harder to take off weight post-menopause.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t think the prenup is one sided. It recognises that he largely funded the house purchase. A lot of people ring fence deposits in this way. Given the lack of equity growth she has made damn sure she got to his capital in other ways. Or he has been very clever. Interestingly she quotes his internet worth which is notoriously inaccurate. Makes me thing she didn‘t have a good grasp of his finances probably because it was all too much like hard work.

Child support and 10% of income as spousal is a decent outcome as well, provided you recognise you need to use the time to get back on your feet.

In her position I would have agreed to waive the spousal in return for staying in the house for 10 years. I’d have used my £100k to pump prime a business opportunity. Thats a tidy sum to get you going.

Ioan really should have taken investment advice from his F4 costar, Jessica Alba. She made a packet on wise investments.

A bit nervous, but hi, I've decided to delurked to join the gossip. Apology if I don't make sense sometimes, since English is not my first language.

When I first heard of the divorce news and saw AE's tweets, I thought she was ruining herself by airing her dirty laundry but at the same time, it seemed she was so badly hurt that I felt a bit sorry for her. The reason I was quite invested in IG/AE because in the beginning, before it was revealed she was an abusive and vitriolic woman, I thought I could saw myself in Alice . Disclaimer: No, I don't have BPD, and no, I never trashed my ex online nor approve it, but I still remember feeling so much resentment and hatred for my ex because we broke up when I was suffering from depression. When I looked at picture of AE who had clearly abandoned herself, who didn't have an identity besides IG's wife and mother of his children, I recalled those days when I couldn't get out of bed and, when I was able to stop crying for no reasons, was able to feed myself, then go back to bed and the cycle repeated. It was like a never ending nightmare to me, being so out of control of my crying spells and the despair that overwhelmed myself except when I slept. Though I was a student back then and my circumstances couldn't be more different from Alice's (at no point did I have the same privilege she had or has), my point is that when a person with mental health issues face with crisis, pain will find a way to express itself in a nasty way you would retrospectively be ashamed of. It helped that I am an intensely private person and don't even vent to anyone. I try to cope by first writing down all my "bad" thoughts, and then run through a cleaner version of them with my friends.

Then when it turned out AE was a chronic liar and a nasty person all around, any semblance of pity I had felt vanished. Now, let's turn to Yo. I think the main reason I felt compelled to say something about this divorce mess is that I am invested in both parties despite not knowing who AE is and not watching anything IG is in except the Uptown girl video. As for IG, I was aghast by the public reception when he revealed AE's abuse. This has been observed in other forums and here, but since I'm already here, I need to ask: some of you, both before and after the court docs were revealed, said something to the effect of Yo having fucked up moral or personality by sticking with her for 20 years. I wonder if you realise you are victim blaming? Imagine a woman speaks out of her partner's abuse, would anyone dare to say Ah well he is wrong but she's kinda boring, immature, vain, led a sheltered life eh?, implying that had she been different she wouldn't have been abused? Or even if you just state that as a subjective observation, what relevance does it have to the fact that abuse was committed?

I hope more men who has suffered from abuse like Yo step up and tell the story. Just because statistically women are more likely to be victims doesn't mean all men are guilty until proven. That thinking is extremely toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Even if they were dying to have her, she wouldn't be able to go. She has already violated her TRO and cannot help herself. It is very likely thrre will be a strict and permanent RO, which would stop her from talking and would open the door to liability for the show

Reactions: 15
I hope more men who has suffered from abuse like Yo step up and tell the story. Just because statistically women are more likely to be victims doesn't mean all men are guilty until proven. That thinking is extremely toxic.
Totally agree and especially this 👆🏼. We try so hard to empower women to speak out about abuse but NPD women are using that support as a weapon against men. I feel we have to call that out and stand with the men who are being abused by women like that. She called on a ‘sister code’ which made it even worse. Sisters don’t stand with abusers. We rage against them, we stand up for the victims and it doesn’t matter if they’re male or female.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If that hearing in March actually is on Zoom, aside from a virtual Tattle party amongst us with the popcorn 🍿 and a cheeky wine 🍷 or two, I already have my night/early morning planned out:

Fri 11/3/22
1800 GMT
End of visit to extended family, hugs, load up with caffeinated coffee or "energy" drink for the journey

1830 GMT
After returning back to extended family home to collect the inevitable knick knacks I have left behind, jump back in the car and race (within the legal speed limit, of course) to the M6 then foot down like I'm wearing lead boots up the motorway like Stirling Moss on speed
(again, within the legal speed limit - I get a bit scared if I go too fast tbh)

2300 ish GMT
Arrive home, all hyped up because I normally don't drink caffeinated beverages so staying awake all night is not going to be an issue. Well, not for me - hubs and the pooches might disagree.

Remind me, what time is the hearing GMT? I might need an extra coffee? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All she has to do for less than three weeks is stfu, stop spouting crap on Instagram, stop hand clapping digs at Ioan and Bianca and put her children first for once in her undeservedly and astonishingly privileged life.
The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

@TheNotoriousManzana absolutely loving the Chaucer "quotation" in the previous thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also love the Kenneth Williams avatar.

Slightly OT re the great KW
"Rebelling" teenage daughter so loved KW in the Carry Ons and other films that she got a bloody great tattoo of him (and I'm pretty sure it's a tattoo of your avatar pic) - one of her first and many. She also loves the talking KW doll we got her for Xmas one year (after I realised she was such a fan 🙄🤣) dressed as Julius Caesar and, yes, one of the phrases was the immortal, "Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it Infamy" 🤣🤣🤣
Love this 😂 my favourite film of all time is Carry on Camping…..and now i’m off to google KW talking doll as obviously i’ve been missing out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.