Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impossible!

How about if it comes out in the main court papers that AE caused IG’s black eyes? Would that change things?
It's too old. I'm guessing. Here in New York, you can only list abuse that occurred the past five years before divorce motion.

That said - won't the revelation that she did that intentionally bury what reputation she has left even more!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A bit nervous, but hi, I've decided to delurked to join the gossip. Apology if I don't make sense sometimes, since English is not my first language.

When I first heard of the divorce news and saw AE's tweets, I thought she was ruining herself by airing her dirty laundry but at the same time, it seemed she was so badly hurt that I felt a bit sorry for her. The reason I was quite invested in IG/AE because in the beginning, before it was revealed she was an abusive and vitriolic woman, I thought I could saw myself in Alice . Disclaimer: No, I don't have BPD, and no, I never trashed my ex online nor approve it, but I still remember feeling so much resentment and hatred for my ex because we broke up when I was suffering from depression. When I looked at picture of AE who had clearly abandoned herself, who didn't have an identity besides IG's wife and mother of his children, I recalled those days when I couldn't get out of bed and, when I was able to stop crying for no reasons, was able to feed myself, then go back to bed and the cycle repeated. It was like a never ending nightmare to me, being so out of control of my crying spells and the despair that overwhelmed myself except when I slept. Though I was a student back then and my circumstances couldn't be more different from Alice's (at no point did I have the same privilege she had or has), my point is that when a person with mental health issues face with crisis, pain will find a way to express itself in a nasty way you would retrospectively be ashamed of. It helped that I am an intensely private person and don't even vent to anyone. I try to cope by first writing down all my "bad" thoughts, and then run through a cleaner version of them with my friends.

Then when it turned out AE was a chronic liar and a nasty person all around, any semblance of pity I had felt vanished. Now, let's turn to Yo. I think the main reason I felt compelled to say something about this divorce mess is that I am invested in both parties despite not knowing who AE is and not watching anything IG is in except the Uptown girl video. As for IG, I was aghast by the public reception when he revealed AE's abuse. This has been observed in other forums and here, but since I'm already here, I need to ask: some of you, both before and after the court docs were revealed, said something to the effect of Yo having fucked up moral or personality by sticking with her for 20 years. I wonder if you realise you are victim blaming? Imagine a woman speaks out of her partner's abuse, would anyone dare to say Ah well he is wrong but she's kinda boring, immature, vain, led a sheltered life eh?, implying that had she been different she wouldn't have been abused? Or even if you just state that as a subjective observation, what relevance does it have to the fact that abuse was committed?

I hope more men who has suffered from abuse like Yo step up and tell the story. Just because statistically women are more likely to be victims doesn't mean all men are guilty until proven. That thinking is extremely toxic.
I have always felt from day one that Ioan was the victim. Even if I felt sorry for Malice after it first happened, that lasted all of about two weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has this been posted yet?
Wow, I say.
Thanks for this. Good to see the comments from people who actually see the truth. (y)

Worth a repeat.

The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

Screenshot 2022-01-05 144844.png

NO ONE GETS MORE UPSET THAN A NARCISSIST BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING THEY DEFINITELY DID.

NO ONE CAN THROW A BIGGER TANTRUM THAN A NARCISSIST WHOSE LOSING CONTROL OF SOMEONE ELSE'S MIND.

NARCISSISTS REWRITE HISTORY TO ESCAPE ACCOUNTABILITY.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is DontBeAnIncel on Twitter Alice ? It sounds like her and types like her !
It sounds like her and a lot of the usual suspects are part of this account’s following/follower lists. She likely has at least one (and probably more) Twitter and Insta sock accounts. She cannot stay off social media so of course she would. And that Incel account tweets constantly. If it is Alice … when does she actually spend time with her kids???

• Angry
  • Sick
Thanks for this. Good to see the comments from people who actually see the truth. (y)

Worth a repeat.

The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

View attachment 1078574

NO ONE GETS MORE UPSET THAN A NARCISSIST BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING THEY DEFINITELY DID.

NO ONE CAN THROW A BIGGER TANTRUM THAN A NARCISSIST WHOSE LOSING CONTROL OF SOMEONE ELSE'S MIND.

IG couldn't have found a greater ally in his divorce than his own wife constantly shooting herself on the foot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeow! This is the most truthful, no holds barred article that I have read about this divorce and what Alice has done yet.

Straight into my veins. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
aye, Kaiser had her figured out for a long time lol

OK folks … how many of you believe Alice is currently active on social media on various sock accounts, still taking shots at Ioan and Bianca?

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Worth a repeat.

The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

View attachment 1078574

I would also add this one, which illustrates the lines in bold:

That didn't happen.

Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 19.56.29.png

• Angry
OK folks … how many of you believe Alice is currently active on social media on various sock accounts, still taking shots at Ioan and Bianca?
Saint Joan is one. I’m convinced of it. Sending abusive messages but no posts. Lots of likes too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
aye, Kaiser had her figured out for a long time lol
I'm gonna catch flack here, but I don't care. They only reason Keiser "figured her out" is because Alice went after Meghan Markle.
She goes after everybody who goes after MM. And she capes heavily for all other women abusing men, like Angelina and Amber Heard. If Alice was a Meghan supporter, Keiser would conveniently ignore all evidence against her and keep deleting comments that claim the opposite.
There, got that off my chest.
As you were.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It's too old. I'm guessing. Here in New York, you can only list abuse that occurred the past five years before divorce motion.

That said - won't the revelation that she did that intentionally bury what reputation she has left even more!
Trouble is she still has supporters making excuses for her & blaming him for provoking her & that's after 113 pages of proven abuse & a TRO.
So even if true there would still be a split between those of us who recognise the truth when we see it & those who refuse to.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.