Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went to HW early 2000’s imagining they were going to be an A lister couple probably the house IG bought in their minds was just a starter home.
When do you think the penny dropped that it wasn’t going to happen?

Reactions: 16
All she has to do for less than three weeks is stfu, stop spouting crap on Instagram, stop hand clapping digs at Ioan and Bianca and put her children first for once in her undeservedly and astonishingly privileged life.
The end.
How VERY DARE you ask for so much of poor, downtrodden Alice??? BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY, FUCKO!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is the next court hearing actually going to be available via audio/video to anyone not directly involved in the case?

Reactions: 7
If that hearing in March actually is on Zoom, aside from a virtual Tattle party amongst us with the popcorn 🍿 and a cheeky wine 🍷 or two, I already have my night/early morning planned out:

Fri 11/3/22
1800 GMT
End of visit to extended family, hugs, load up with caffeinated coffee or "energy" drink for the journey

1830 GMT
After returning back to extended family home to collect the inevitable knick knacks I have left behind, jump back in the car and race (within the legal speed limit, of course) to the M6 then foot down like I'm wearing lead boots up the motorway like Stirling Moss on speed
(again, within the legal speed limit - I get a bit scared if I go too fast tbh)

2300 ish GMT
Arrive home, all hyped up because I normally don't drink caffeinated beverages so staying awake all night is not going to be an issue.

Remind me, what time is the hearing GMT? I might need an extra coffee? 🤣
I think it’s at about 1.30pm us time so about 9.30pm uk time. Having read the court site I am doubtful that this case will be available on zoom but I am keeping my fingers crossed (and trying to learn manifestation 🤣🤣). Mad Betty need to make a disposable twitter and live tweet us 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s probably more than $50k; below is the tuition for the middle school, but most private schools tack on a “voluntary” donation to their foundation, plus there are outings, books, etc.

“For the 2021-2022 school year, tuition without Financial Support in the Lower School was listed a $39,350 per year, while tuition in the Middle and Upper Schools were listed at $46,550 per year. The school awards approximately $3,500,000 in need-based financial support each year.”

I don’t know how this particular school works but most private schools in my city (have had friends with kids at a few and my son was at one) do not have welcome dinners or PTAs or a lot of school-initiated socializing for the parents. Any parent committee would likely be formed around fundraising for the school and while there are open days etc., once your kid is in, you typically don’t bother. My son’s high school had an annual dinner we were all required to buy tickets to (not kidding) and there were silent auctions, etc. And his was one of the less expensive private schools. He wanted to apply to the most expensive one because a good friend of his went there and we did … though we really feared getting accepted! Fees would have easily topped $45k a year. He was first on the wait list but never got an offer, thankfully! Oh, and there was no requirement that we both agree to the fees for my son’s schools. So that may also be the case with Ella‘s school, though it’s clear Ioan did actually pay for last year.
Nope. Private schools like Ella's definitely have those. They usually have PTA who organizes everything even the school shop selling spirit ware. Lots of stay at home mums who get involved, serious fundraising.
The one I have experience of, even has a staff member in their financial office that solely deals with fundraising.

Reactions: 11
A bit nervous, but hi, I've decided to delurked to join the gossip. Apology if I don't make sense sometimes, since English is not my first language.

When I first heard of the divorce news and saw AE's tweets, I thought she was ruining herself by airing her dirty laundry but at the same time, it seemed she was so badly hurt that I felt a bit sorry for her. The reason I was quite invested in IG/AE because in the beginning, before it was revealed she was an abusive and vitriolic woman, I thought I could saw myself in Alice . Disclaimer: No, I don't have BPD, and no, I never trashed my ex online nor approve it, but I still remember feeling so much resentment and hatred for my ex because we broke up when I was suffering from depression. When I looked at picture of AE who had clearly abandoned herself, who didn't have an identity besides IG's wife and mother of his children, I recalled those days when I couldn't get out of bed and, when I was able to stop crying for no reasons, was able to feed myself, then go back to bed and the cycle repeated. It was like a never ending nightmare to me, being so out of control of my crying spells and the despair that overwhelmed myself except when I slept. Though I was a student back then and my circumstances couldn't be more different from Alice's (at no point did I have the same privilege she had or has), my point is that when a person with mental health issues face with crisis, pain will find a way to express itself in a nasty way you would retrospectively be ashamed of. It helped that I am an intensely private person and don't even vent to anyone. I try to cope by first writing down all my "bad" thoughts, and then run through a cleaner version of them with my friends.

Then when it turned out AE was a chronic liar and a nasty person all around, any semblance of pity I had felt vanished. Now, let's turn to Yo. I think the main reason I felt compelled to say something about this divorce mess is that I am invested in both parties despite not knowing who AE is and not watching anything IG is in except the Uptown girl video. As for IG, I was aghast by the public reception when he revealed AE's abuse. This has been observed in other forums and here, but since I'm already here, I need to ask: some of you, both before and after the court docs were revealed, said something to the effect of Yo having fucked up moral or personality by sticking with her for 20 years. I wonder if you realise you are victim blaming? Imagine a woman speaks out of her partner's abuse, would anyone dare to say Ah well he is wrong but she's kinda boring, immature, vain, led a sheltered life eh?, implying that had she been different she wouldn't have been abused? Or even if you just state that as a subjective observation, what relevance does it have to the fact that abuse was committed?

I hope more men who has suffered from abuse like Yo step up and tell the story. Just because statistically women are more likely to be victims doesn't mean all men are guilty until proven. That thinking is extremely toxic.
Hello and welcome.
It’s fair to say that before the level of abuse was revealed we had a spectrum of opinion on Ioan‘s role in the shitstorm. Many a lively debate was has between us. I don’t think people intentionally victim blamed, some people just underestimated what a person like Alice is capable of and overestimated what someone like Ioan could do about it.

The reveal opened many peoples eyes and opinion is firmly that he is a victim. Maybe a flawed one because he did probably cheat and that goes against the grain for some people. Who are entitled to that opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't like Malice but I think prenup is a bit iffy if they actually did have an arrangement for her to take care of the kids (unlikely). I would never have signed that and would have definitely renegotiated after the kids were born. If the prenup was so bad why didn't she get off her arse and go back to work? 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, I really think she's actually stupid to agree to it or at least not protect herself by working.

He definitely won't give her a better settlement now because of the bad blood between them she should have played nice and got a better settlement when he was probably feeling a bit guilty about ending the marriage.
I would consider the pre-nup bs until it’s contents are revealed. She says it has holes in it. Maybe, maybe not. Either way, we only know her interpretation of it. No attorney would let her sign a completely one-sided pre-nup, so I’m guessing there is other stuff in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am very confused that she claims to be such a smart feminist as to why she hadn’t used her intense use of SM and not too shabby # of followers to get some of that product pitch revenue! Surely some of those HW friends she has had could have got her contacts. Maybe the companies looked at her rants (pre divorce) and decided too risky? It would be a hard sell now unless she makes a sincere effort to get cleaned up, but methinks even celebrity rehab would stay away if that show even exists anymore.
She can’t even do Cameos! Would you pay for an acting class from her??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
On the one hand she couldn’t be more screwed. On the other Ioan has stopped enabling her self destructive behaviour and she has a golden opportunity to get out of bed and turn her life around before it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nope. Private schools like Ella's definitely have those. They usually have PTA who organizes everything even the school shop selling spirit ware. Lots of stay at home mums who get involved, serious fundraising.
The one I have experience of, even has a staff member in their financial office that solely deals with fundraising.
We are saying the same thing, that it’s based around the fundraising aspect, so I’m not sure what the nope is about. It’s not automatically social as others have said. There is a parents group at her school but they are primarily tasked with fundraising, as I noted. It’s not mandatory and Alice and Ioan would not have had to get involved. It might have been in their and Ella’s best interests had they done so, but participating (even socially) is not mandatory.

SHOW YOURSELF.
*insert really ironic song about being a survivor.
Are you Bianca Or Ioan??
The t-shirts print themselves…

And …. It’s a wrap (or as Alice prefers… and scene)! No more Cameos.

B8F93E79-9174-4DF1-9127-06AB52986223.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is the next court hearing actually going to be available via audio/video to anyone not directly involved in the case?
I don't believe so. Here in Los Angeles the courts are now open to the public and hearings are taking place in person. Restraining order hearings are also open to the public as multiples cases are heard during one court session. I have just recently done some research. My intention is to attend on March 11. I have a long time love of the law and our justice system. I find court hearings fascinating. I have a friend who is a civil court judge here in LA. We met in a writing workshop. 😎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Alligators or anyone else in the know. If he gets the restraining order granted how long do you think are we looking at? I found this online about CA.

3AE34347-CB47-4D55-B683-68771E385A8B.jpeg

Reactions: 19
All she has to do for less than three weeks is stfu, stop spouting crap on Instagram, stop hand clapping digs at Ioan and Bianca and put her children first for once in her undeservedly and astonishingly privileged life.
The end.
Her belief in her entitlement to Ig's money makes me so bloody angry.
This is not a 'poor me' rant, (but) I worked thirty hours between Thursday and Sunday morning. i was so tired on Thirsday night I was blinded by it and couldn't function. And it's made my ME a damn' sight worse (am in bed now). But there's such immense satisfaction to be gained from earning your own money. I'm giving a good deal of help to young people, preparing them for a lovely future, and it's intensely satisfying. And I can look at my bank account and think '*I* did that'. Moreover, it lets me forget my totally crappy life situation and temporarily lifts the depression.
Why can't you get off your arse, nAlice? What makes you so effing special?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Alligators or anyone else in the know. If he gets the restraining order granted how long do you think are we looking at? I found this online about CA.

View attachment 1078241
Likely 1-3 years. I suspect a judge might offer a 1 year option with mandatory MH and/or addiction treatment for Alice with the option for Yo to extend at the 1 year mark if Alice has not complied or changed her behavior.

My opinion.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.