Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iamthecat

I’ve recorded the Lorraine but I don’t know if I can watch it after seeing these clips on here - so triggering 😵💫 It’s like watching a famous version of my mother. The outright lying. The fake “poor me” hurt expressions, “I’m the victim here, I’m so shocked and upset”. The big, wide eyes because that’s what shocked looks like so she does an impression of that…. It’s sending shivers down me.
This and the tv show Absolutely Fabulous - now I have two major narc triggers 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I mean even Ioan and his girlfriend gain a lot of followers, so yeah.

No TV Series or Movie would have EVER given either of them this attention 🤣
True but Alice is the star of this shitshow and IG only wants to be in dramas that he actually gets paid for.

When IG watches the footage he will be so glad he left. Imagine having to deal with that day after day. He'd be the one on benzos.

I can now see why Gloria is a nervous wreck but I'm not sure it's really IG's phone calls to her. I bet everyone in that household is walking around on eggshells.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Omg. I have been at work all day and it is 7:30pm here. My kids had Weetbix for dinner so I could catch up. I actually don't think she comes across that sympathetically in the interview tbh.

• Haha
  • Sad

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
So I’ve narrowed down what pisses me off the most.... “I think i was owed more than an Instagram after 20 years and 2 kids”
Sweet baby Jesus IG was also owed after 20 years for you not to tweet!!! He begged you not to post and you can’t help yourself. You got what was owed Alice. Jesus that lady.
I find that quite ironic. She destroyed their marriage by posting intimate details of their life together on SM. He then tells her he has moved on with his life via SM.

He just basically used her preferred platform to communicate with her and she’s now whinging about his decision to do this.

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
It's kinda interesting that both here AND in the Daily Mail she managed to not really talk badly about him. Why oh why can't she do the same on Social Media? The reaction the past months (especially regarding the impact on the kids) would be so much different.
Lorraine and the daily mail were short segments of time. SM is her cocaine that festers all day long. She can’t keep composed all day.

• Heart

Bluemoonday

This whole thing is so bonkers. Woman’s husband leaves her….ages ago. Gets a girlfriend.

Cannot wrap my head around why this is news and she is getting air time. MOVE ON ALICE! GET A FRICKING GRIP!

welp

VIP Member
Welp, don’t answer if you don’t want to, but do you know her/met her?
No, of course not. If I would actually know her or had ever met her I wouldnt post on a public forum about her but instead try to knock sense into her personally LOL

She is just very keen to find out who I am, because she thinks that I have been after her for the past 20 years (although I was back then in her daughters age LOL) and I find this rather amusing since I have never said a word about either her or her husband until this year :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

EssieMay

VIP Member
The money is fast disappearing on legal fees.
OF COURSE IT IS.
That is why Ioan wanted to do a collab divorce; in a contested divorce money disappears really quickly.
He will come out of this flat broke, with a ruined reputation. The girls will end up in public school and I can't imagine what Alice will do for a crust.
She is so effing STUPID.

• Heart

JuliaLennox

Melancholic Alice-
View attachment 860741
wait, nvm

This insistence to call him her husband is probably the craziest part of all of this
View attachment 860742
One thing that really makes me despise Alice is her repeated attacks on Bianca's looks. Even people on this forum have commented that Alice is infinitely better looking than Bianca and I'm sorry, but are we looking at the same people?? I think Bianca is beautiful. I've gone back and looked at pictures of Alice when she was younger and supposedly this magnificent beauty and I'm not seeing it. Looks like an average blonde woman to me? She was attractive, and certainly not ugly, but to me that's about it.
alice.png
alice 2.png

What really gets me though is her comment about Bianca using Facetune. BITCH PLEASE. When this is what you post on IG vs what you look like in real life?? LMAOOO. I guess at least everyone now knows what she really looks like, though.

I wouldn't normally comment on people's looks, because obviously that's not what matters here, but she continually bashes Bianca and calls her ugly. So in my opinion, all bets are off.

• Heart
The fact that a 90 minute talk got condensed into a 1:46 clip because she kept straying into legally dubious territory shows that the "women advocacy" angle is just a front to get her onto these shows. There's nothing legally dubious about examining why women are expected to behave a certain way in a certain circumstance. You know what is something a network wouldn't touch with a barn pole? Potentially libelous statements about her own ongoing divorce case and comments that flout her children's privacy. It's not about bravery, it's about her. All about her. I don't understand why they're having her on. It's not advocacy and it's not someone with a healthy perspective on how to navigate a divorce. Even if you believe the show she puts on, all she is is someone in the throws of grief for a long term relationship with nothing to offer but tears. (and conflicting statements, which is impressive considering one of the interviews was sub 2 minutes.)

It's so deeply strange to me, especially considering IG (though I personally like his work) can be described as famous by the skin of his teeth and she just... is not. She's been famous by association to him, but in her own right? And, as I think Lorraine was right to express - people get divorced every day. Even if you think that's what happened (and I don't), married men have a mid-life crisis and shack up with a younger model every day.
Why waste air time on someone tangentially famous experiencing thoroughly unexceptional circumstances if you're not gonna look critically at the only interesting thing about this case?

Last edited:
  • Heart

estellastheme

Chatty Member
She’s just a jealous malicious person making fun of her beautiful smile.
Its also a highly misogynistic thing to do, going after another woman’s looks (not to mention the slut shaming by calling her semi naked etc). But of course the raging narc in Alice DGAF; only AE is ever the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 17