Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am now convinced that AE is just going to plow on through with her 'strategy'. She will not give up and she will win. And that's because she gives zero fucks now and believes she has nothing to lose. And who is really ever going to come back on her? It seems like it was an incredibly complicated relationship anyway. He does seem a bit boring and I am sure AE has been hustling for him for years (the whole Weinstein convo was initiated on IG's behalf apparently - he'd just auditioned for a part) Even if Ioan has just spent 20 years under narc control, unless he's prepared to ramp up a counter-narrative, he is destroyed. I mean , even his 'fans' now appear to support his wife FFS. My feeling is that neither of them can see a future for 'brand' Evans/Gruff anymore and so it is now a case of 'may the best (wo)man win'.
Will you explain about the Weinstein conversation. I know the story but not about the convo being initiated on IG’s behalf.

Reactions: 2
The BS meter is definitely way off but I'd love this to be true for entertainment purposes LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She sounds American, not an Australian living in the UK as she claims. But I think we all know she’s pulled this story right out of her arse so it’s fine.
Have we already covered the fact that her name is A Shart?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's after 10am on Saturday morning with me. I'm still in bed reading this. My husband has just wondered in, says he is starting to worry about me.
Do you smell of whiskey and is the bathroom door off its hinges? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't believe that Ashart. They've had the account since 2014 but the only tweets are about BW today. That means They've wiped their tweets
Do you think that is because they would have identified herself, if this is a real person. Either way, AE is loving this new development. If it turns out to be true, AE is made for life. The poster woman for the wronged woman.

Reactions: 5
And yes my husband is very worried about me also. But also enjoying the peace 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They want HER house and all HER money?? She's been screaming she's broke and soon to be homeless from the rooftops for months now. She really does not care at all about even pretending to keep a consistent story.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am meant to work but this is hilarious lool
View attachment 862164
The career you gave up to have kids? What are you ON woman? Why are you acting like you know jack tit about BWs motivations? She wants your house? Including the door off the hinges I imagine?

Have you bugged her phone or something? FRUIT LOOP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They want HER house and all HER money?? She's been screaming she's broke and soon to be homeless from the rooftops for months now. She really does not care at all about even pretending to keep a consistent story.
She has got a lot of unsold stock from her unique style of crafting, financial collateral.

I bloody hated waking up to 10 pages lol
No commitment!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never in all my ruminations of moral compass points, have I considered whether I'd leave a dog behind for someone else's husband. WTF did she get that from?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Astonishingly I had actually managed to forget about the craft work. Obviously BW wants that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Basically from what I've read Ashart has been replying to Alice for days and getting nothing back so now she's made up a story to get Alice's attention

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.