Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinned tweet from person who says BW had an affair with her husband. Artist used to live in Brisbane but now in UK. Only a couple of tweets.
17k followers and only 42 tweets. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My bullshit detector is spinning right round baby, right round.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's probably what she used to tell Ioan in bed. "Keep the position! Keep the position!" :eek:
Great Tattlers minds think alike! I thought the exact same thing as well as AE saying that with a large paddle aimed at his backside! Dying! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yet that Ashart has been replying to Alice over the last day or two but hasn’t mentioned this until a few hours ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would he say “this has happened and I’m scared” .. “I’m scared” why would he be scared? Not I’m sorry, or we need to talk, or I want out.. ‘I’m scared’. I find that a very telling statement.
16512F3E-671A-4546-9714-3A6ACB48E038.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hmmm smells like utter bs. “there are lots of us! I won’t say who they are, but it’s totally True! We’ll appear in court!” Appear in court for what?? 🤣🤣

That said, if it is true, IG needs to get out and get therapy! Clearly he has a type and it ain’t a good one.
This Ashart has replied to a post by saying Yes Ma'am. She's supposedly British and a woman. Do British women say Yes Ma'am? It feels very off.

• Haha
It's after 10am on Saturday morning with me. I'm still in bed reading this. My husband has just wondered in, says he is starting to worry about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alice, if you are reading this and you probably are, please, put the bottle down and stop embarrassing yourself and your children. Get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This Ashart has replied to a post by saying Yes Ma'am. She's supposedly British and a woman. Do British women say Yes Ma'am? It feels very off.
She sounds American, not an Australian living in the UK as she claims. But I think we all know she’s pulled this story right out of her arse so it’s fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That stood out to me too. Come on y'all, the bs meter is going off.

Reactions: 10
Thread Title Suggestion: Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #8 starring in their best roles yet!

Reactions: 5
They have all made themselves objects of ridicule. Ioan is coming across an odd weakling, BW a bit woo woo (you would think she would worry about karma) and I don’t have enough time to list AE’s! When you think of IG from now you will just think of this utterly bizarre situation. He has a career, she doesn’t have one to lose. And yet if he stops getting work, that will ultimately affect AE and the kids.

Reactions: 6
She sounds American, not an Australian living in the UK as she claims. But I think we all know she’s pulled this story right out of her arse so it’s fine.
AND she uses the word Mistress. So what are the chances there are 2 women on the planet who use the word mistress in relation to Bianca?

Reactions: 9
I don't believe that Ashart. They've had the account since 2014 but the only tweets are about BW today. That means They've wiped their tweets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.