Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way!:oops: I thought it was a greasy haired ugly bloke!! 🤣

OK I totally get ‘her’ anger now. I’d be bleeping furious about everything in life if I looked like that! She needs an outlet - Mother Nature had PMT when she was giving out looks there!!
Don’t dangle-berry 1 and dangle-berry 2 live together? (The scarf one and the other one that isn’t lupine)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reported this for harrassment - it might not do anything but I think we all should. She’s gone to another level and I honestly feel rage seeing her kids used like this - it’s not right.

Also FREE EMMA OMFG
This little dog looks very unhappy and stressed. She’s being very submissive, the poor sweet nugget. 😢
Did you see the video the Granny Scarf posted? It included a view of her house.
No. Where is it?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This little dog looks very unhappy and stressed. She’s being very submissive, the poor sweet nugget. 😢

No. Where is it?
It's on his/her Twitter. Looks like a bedroom but more like a hospital. It's a video his/her TV of one of the TV interviews AE did.

Reactions: 1
She really thinks that Andrew Ninja dude is Ioan? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 861911
Their calls were full of laughter and love? Their marriage was not on the rocks? I thought for two years he told her he didn't want to have sex with her anymore, that she was a bad person, and that she wasn't exciting.

Get your story straight, Alice. Either he was horrible to you for two years or you were besties, no problems. You're giving me whiplash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously, you can't make this tit up. Every day another clanger.
Hmmm smells like utter bs. “there are lots of us! I won’t say who they are, but it’s totally True! We’ll appear in court!” Appear in court for what?? 🤣🤣

That said, if it is true, IG needs to get out and get therapy! Clearly he has a type and it ain’t a good one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's on his/her Twitter. Looks like a bedroom but more like a hospital. It's a video his/her TV of one of the TV interviews AE did.
I remember reading something in recent weeks that she was in hospital, Alice was wishing her well. Maybe she's still there, bored, and stirring tit.

Reactions: 2
There is a poster called Ashart on Twitter posting that Bianca had a 2.5 year affair with her husband. Alice is over it like a rash.
[/QUO

I'm a bit suspicious of BW but hoped she wasn't on the make. It really looks like IG has been to hell and back with AE and now it's starting to look like he's gone from one narc to another, or at best a user. Morals aside it was stupid jumping into a relationship so fast even if they didn't technically get together until after he left AE. /QUOTE]

Seriously, Netflix needs to get the rights on that one 🤣
This has the potential to be the next Squid Game! Imagine if someone did adapt it into a movie or series and IG played the husband??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am now convinced that AE is just going to plow on through with her 'strategy'. She will not give up and she will win. And that's because she gives zero fucks now and believes she has nothing to lose. And who is really ever going to come back on her? It seems like it was an incredibly complicated relationship anyway. He does seem a bit boring and I am sure AE has been hustling for him for years (the whole Weinstein convo was initiated on IG's behalf apparently - he'd just auditioned for a part) Even if Ioan has just spent 20 years under narc control, unless he's prepared to ramp up a counter-narrative, he is destroyed. I mean , even his 'fans' now appear to support his wife FFS. My feeling is that neither of them can see a future for 'brand' Evans/Gruff anymore and so it is now a case of 'may the best (wo)man win'.

Reactions: 3
Pinned tweet from person who says BW had an affair with her husband. Artist used to live in Brisbane but now in UK. Only a couple of tweets.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I reported this for harrassment - it might not do anything but I think we all should. She’s gone to another level and I honestly feel rage seeing her kids used like this - it’s not right.

Also FREE EMMA OMFG
That's probably what she used to tell Ioan in bed. "Keep the position! Keep the position!" :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.