Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only proof of cheating is in AE's head. There was a kiss and tell on him but that was supposed to be before he dated AE. Remember she had "20 perfect years" with him? He called her the "woman of his dreams" :sick: so I doubt it was non stop abuse but she definitely wore the pants in the relationship. His balls were in her tacky handbag for 20 years.
Proof AE even takes IG balls in her bedazzled bag when they go out

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
AE is getting big name support. Selma Blair posted a message of support on her IG.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Totally agree with you about the projection. The strength of some of their responses has been totally disproportionate to what has been posted.

One of her FM’s, the Henry Scarf bloke with the crazy eyes and greasy hair, must have been really hurt by his girlfriend to be that manic!
ROTFLMFAO! Henry Scarf is a woman, albeit a very ahem homely one. She’s mad at IG because he fired her from running his fan club and sought legal action for her trashing him. Because she believes everything AE says, plus thinks the sun shines out of AE’s arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new Instagram post, him with kids on Harrow set, has comments from a lot of new followers who saw her on Lorraine and think he is a tit. She played a blinder doing that interview.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Ah yes, those super loving times when you forced your way into the bathroom to confront him.

When he tried to get you to stop posting on Twitter but you wrestled your laptop back.

Such love. Much romance 😂
Right?

Does she realize that if it was so amazing he wouldnt have left her, the kids and completely dropped his reputation? He would have continued cheating behind her back as everyone does at worst

Reactions: 7
ROTFLMFAO! Henry Scarf is a woman, albeit a very ahem homely one. She’s mad at IG because he fired her from running his fan club and sought legal action for her trashing him. Because she believes everything AE says, plus thinks the sun shines out of AE’s arse.
I thought it was a dude too before I was set right.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a poster called Ashart on Twitter posting that Bianca had a 2.5 year affair with her husband. Alice is over it like a rash.

• Wow
  • Sad
No way!:oops: I thought it was a greasy haired ugly bloke!! 🤣

OK I totally get ‘her’ anger now. I’d be bleeping furious about everything in life if I looked like that! She needs an outlet - Mother Nature had PMT when she was giving out looks there!!

• Haha
Right?

Does she realize that if it was so amazing he wouldnt have left her, the kids and completely dropped his reputation? He would have continued cheating behind her back as everyone does at worst
To me the tipping point was her contacting directors/production etc against his wishes to force him to return home in March 2020. You don't get over that kind of humiliation easily. He may well have been having dalliances all over the place...and they might have remained just that. What happens in Brisbane stays in Brisbane.....
But that kind of humiliation?? That's really, really damaging. The rot set in here.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.