Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t very secret then was it.

Her father was also in liar?!
her father apparently cut his kids off after he met a new woman, but Alice accidentally revealed that he has contact to one brother and attended the wedding of the other (while he didnt turn up for hers). I always suspected that she was exagerating this and the fact that she compares this to somebody who wants joint custody (unless she means he cuts her off rather than the kids) then I feel proven right. There is always one common factor.

Reactions: 9
The only proof of cheating is in AE's head. There was a kiss and tell on him but that was supposed to be before he dated AE. Remember she had "20 perfect years" with him? He called her the "woman of his dreams" :sick: so I doubt it was non stop abuse but she definitely wore the pants in the relationship. His balls were in her tacky handbag for 20 years.

That makes a lot of sense. If AE were to break a restraining order (and she would) then - "If the restrained person violates (breaks) the restraining order, he or she may go to jail, or pay a fine, or both." He can't afford to have AE in jail and no-one to look after his kids.

LOL. She wants to lure him back to the house, using Ella as bait, maybe to tie him to the bed? 😄 It's very Misery.
Jesus Christ! Think he’d prefer Kathy Bates leaning over him than fat Alice in her thick rimmed black glasses and red lipstick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean the Daily Mail article painted her more negative than him in the lead up to their break up in my opinion (which is ironic), so that is not too surprising LOL
Daily Mail and other rags need to ru. A story on that group chat. The fallout of "poor AE telling her story on Twitter".

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow I actually just googled ‘grey rock method’ because someone here mentioned it, and the entire article sounds like it was written about this situation

Grey Rock Method
Thanks for posting this. This is the tactic my husband has adopted with his ex but now I have a name for it.

Her rich celeb ‘friends’ won’t but I’m always amazed at the capacity of internet idiots to swallow fake sob-stories whole and chuck their money at the situation. I think she’d do well.
This happened when a woman was sued by Leann Rimes because this woman published a private conversation between them. This is at the height of the messy fallout of nasty Twitter fights between the two "teams" of Leann times and Brandi Granville. A Go Fund me account was set up to raise money for legal fees. Problem was the woman used the money to take her tribe of kids to Disneyland. She wasn't so popular in the Twitter Wars after that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She really thinks that Andrew Ninja dude is Ioan? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 861911
View attachment 861912
So the logical premise of this is: he had to pretend that he wasn’t in a loving relationship so that his “mistress” wouldn’t find out??!! Shouldn’t that be the other way round?

Can’t have been truly loving if he was also having an affair?

This reminds me of conversations about boys I used to have with teenager friends when we would analyse every look and word!

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly not listening to legal advice is she?
I reported this for harrassment - it might not do anything but I think we all should. She’s gone to another level and I honestly feel rage seeing her kids used like this - it’s not right.

Also FREE EMMA OMFG

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
her father apparently cut his kids off after he met a new woman, but Alice accidentally revealed that he has contact to one brother and attended the wedding of the other (while he didnt turn up for hers). I always suspected that she was exagerating this and the fact that she compares this to somebody who wants joint custody (unless she means he cuts her off rather than the kids) then I feel proven right. There is always one common factor.
Also she talked in interviews about loving her stepmother at one point! Then they all mysteriously fell out and you’ll be amazed to hear that Alice doesn’t understand why 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So hypocritical too as she is insinuating that BW is obsessed with Insta but we know who really is!
Haha, quite amusing, in that Alice has bullied Bianca to delete SM - which is what IG hated anyway and didn't really like / approve of and asked Alice not to post as much info or pictures to

I just heard that someone who posted an anti Alice sentiment on one of her latest rambles on Insta has been restricted rather than blocked :unsure:

That would mean AE's fan club could still orchestrate a massive pile on this person but they are unable to respond so it looks like they have given up or changed their mind. She is much more savvy than she makes out. She tries to pretend she doesn't understand how all this new tech works, she is just making friends online blah blah but that's just so she seems more on a level with her target crowd I think. Everything is actually more tactical and Machiavellian. I get the feeling she is enjoying this whole drama immensely.
She is completely tactical and premeditated in every action, all she cares about is herself and she will lie to fit her narrative at that specific time

Her story has struck a nerve with a lot of people (mainly women) who sadly have reason to identify with the narrative of the betrayed, left-on-the-shelf wife. However the problem is they are mostly projecting their own stories on to her and are not actually looking further into the documented truth of what has been happening.

I actually believe there is something like an 80 to 90% visible support to her on SM, anyone who does disagree with her behaviour have to come to places like Tattle, Celebitchy, or heaven forbid the DM comments section because there’s no point trying to call her out on SM. Her so-called supporters are so consumed by their rage (because they’re actually raging for themselves) that they are shutting down sensible advice from someone who is genuinely trying to be supportive!!!! This was on her latest insane IG post:View attachment 861878
In the beginning it looked like she had all the support because it is such a cliche - the middle aged man betraying and abandoning his wife and kids for the shiny younger model, and especially with
him being an actor. And as you've written most of her supporters are women who have been through that and are conflating their experience with hers and venting their rage and vengeance through her. I knew nothing about her at the start of this and while I had watched and enjoyed Forever I didn't know or care much about him and thought the narrative AE is pushing was the truth. But there were red flags and I came on here looking for more info, saw @welp's postings of that car park video, and AE's own SM posts of IG calling him a pussy, constantly invading his privacy and posting his photos online in spite of his objections, even worse posting their arguments online so complete strangers would take her side and mock him and everything else she's done and as a past poster wrote there were more red flags than the Chinese army. Once you see even a tiny bit of who AE really is it's very, very obvious to anyone who has had experience with a narc who she is and what she's doing.

As for people asking what her endgame is, as @NarcRage posted, she is filled with the unholy rage of the spurned narcissist, she wants to destroy him for daring to leave her and she doesn't care who else she damages in the process, not even her own daughters. She can't comprehend that in reality she is doing herself more damage than him because in her mind she is absolutely perfect, whatever she claims in any given moment is absolute truth, and there is no way anyone could possibly believe any version other than the one she claims. It's why she believes everyone who criticizes or even questions her is IG, BW or one of their supporters in disguise, or is just jealous of her. I can't remember the name of the user who posted it and obviously there are people on here who don't believe AE is a narc but I would strongly recommend you all read the linked article on the traits of narcissistic women - it really does fit AE to a tee.

Forgot to add, the way she mentioned suicide as a sympathy ploy in her fight with a random twitter user makes me wonder how many times IG has tried to leave before now and she's bullied him into staying with that threat. That whole twitter fight with HoarseWhisperer was very illuminating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I reported this for harrassment - it might not do anything but I think we all should. She’s gone to another level and I honestly feel rage seeing her kids used like this - it’s not right.

Also FREE EMMA OMFG

Also FREE EMMA OMFG
That is truly disgusting 🤮 the dog’s been licking it’s arse and she kisses it on the mouth 🤮

and what’s with her chomping when she asks it for a kiss?🤢 No wonder IG didn’t want sex with her if she was like that!

#FreeEmma (& Gloria too)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Really want Ioan to go public to give his side of the story but he’s probably thinking he’ll be stooping to her level if he does that. She doesn’t deserve those girls, when they are older they’ll end up hating her
Why is she still posting photos on her Instagram of her kids & EX with a caption slamming the cast & crew of Harrow for “knowing” ….

duck, she is exhausting. I find myself avoiding anything to do with this story because it’s just leaves me so irritated and annoyed.

Ps please say I didn’t read she’s attempting to start a GO FUND ME for her divorce - PLEASE say this isn’t true 🤔
Using the kids for sympathy. You rock Alice.

• Angry
  • Haha
Ah yes, those super loving times when you forced your way into the bathroom to confront him.

When he tried to get you to stop posting on Twitter but you wrestled your laptop back.

Such love. Much romance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.