Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread title suggestion: alive evans - her baby angel got the ick - will his new relationship stick?

Reactions: 13
“Actor has an affair except maybe he hasn’t?” It’s not that much of a scandal is it. I’m finding hard to imagine people giving that much of a tit. I just assume on-set affairs have happened on every film set since the dawn of time.
What I worry about is the drama AE causes. Can he be a reliable actor. What if he has to rush home and deal with her tit? What about the stress on him? I’m just speculating.

Reactions: 6
We will see.
Agree, I can’t begin to speculate. I suppose I think that IG himself might be very professional and easy to work with but many studios still function like part of corporate America: extremely conservative and risk averse.

Reactions: 5
She just said to someone on Instagram that there is a ‘rumour’ he used his character name from Liar to contact BW in secret - sorry phone broke and can’t screen grab

She just said to someone on Instagram that there is a ‘rumour’ he used his character name from Liar to contact BW in secret - sorry phone broke and can’t screen grab
She is referring to another debunked myth from the Instagram screen grabs on Twitter I reckon - aussieandrew again

Reactions: 3

She is referring to another debunked myth from the Instagram screen grabs on Twitter I reckon - aussieandrew again
new member, phone broke? I love a bit of dirt but sounds suss.

Her story has struck a nerve with a lot of people (mainly women) who sadly have reason to identify with the narrative of the betrayed, left-on-the-shelf wife. However the problem is they are mostly projecting their own stories on to her and are not actually looking further into the documented truth of what has been happening.
Totally agree with you about the projection. The strength of some of their responses has been totally disproportionate to what has been posted.

One of her FM’s, the Henry Scarf bloke with the crazy eyes and greasy hair, must have been really hurt by his girlfriend to be that manic!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Basically it’s always the same with any story like this - people want to tell theirs
They don’t care to ask for details

Hot take part 2
I’ve got two metaphors here.
1) This has clearly become a war. AE is determined to win at all costs. Winning means the total destruction of IG and BW. If she can’t have him, no one can. Yet she isn’t fighting fair. Gloves are off. No gentleman’s agreement. This is dirty and nasty. So, you know what? IG and BW Insta post is what he’s needing to do to win this war. His options are either go back to AE (hell no), give up everything and live in complete obscurity having no more contact with his kids (again hell no), or fight back. Yeah, that post might have been a crappy move, but if AE wants to fight shittily, then it’s either fight back or be destroyed.
I think he knows that he needs to draw out this narcissistic side of her into the public eye to stand a chance of custody of the kids, so he’s doing what he needs to do to achieve that.
AE isn’t looking for a peace deal, compromise is not a word in her dictionary.
This is it now for them - destroy or be destroyed.

2) For a minute, just for a minute, switch their genders.
AE (as a man) wants to get married. IG (as a woman) sets up an elaborate proposal. AE doesn’t get it and throws the fit. If she were a bloke behaving like that, it’s suddenly not funny anymore. In that situation you’d actually feel a bit scared for IG.
The door being off its hinges - what violence has been happening in the home? Is it ok because AE as a scorned angry wife is funny? Does it not count when a woman fires rage at her male partner?
If she were a man at home complaining that “he can’t work the washing machine / he doesn’t know where the hoover is / he doesn’t know what the kids are supposed to wear for school” We wouldn’t expect a woman to go back to him and sort him out because he doesn’t know these things. We’d tell her to stay away from his abusive ass!
If a man was stalking his ex and her new partner on social media, going on TV talking about her, we wouldn’t find it funny or interesting - it would be deeply concerning.

If any is in any doubt of the damage a spurned narc ex-partner can do, just look at what happened with Raoul Moat in the north of England. If AE were a man and she was in the UK, she would have been arrested.

This is not funny anymore. The fact that she’s in charge of those two girls as well makes it even less funny.
This exactly. Raoul Moat couldn’t accept his girlfriend finished with him and was very much “if I can’t have you no one will” the rage builds and builds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.