Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it actually already confirmed that his show in Oz doesnt get another season? (because his old fan-now-hate site kept promoting for a 4th season as if it's still possible?) If not I do wonder if she tries to sabotage it by giving the whole cast a bad name, which undoubtly can tip the balance against it. That way she prevents him and Bianca spending very easy time together too. She clearly tries to break them up after all.

I just dont see much else of a explanation (maybe revenge for them likely knowing and not telling her?) unless she is a complete maniac (those posts didnt happen), but she handled her interviews too well for me to buy this, at least for things she isnt posting in the late hours. Alice is a smart woman when she has her emotions in check.

Reactions: 4
she also edited and probably deleted a ton of pictures off her IG the days before.

But yeah, duck knows why now and like this.
Guess Alice's interviews are bringing unwelcome attention

Reactions: 1
What on earth is she playing at? She's got to be trying to provoke a reaction. Poke the bear enough times and he'll bite etc. I'm no particular fan of IG but he has been incredibly restrained while she's pulling off this tit show.

Reactions: 12
She has 76k followers but the most likes she’s gets are around the 3-4k mark…. Either bought followers or people are just waiting with popcorn for the tit to go down.

The FMS spoke of this many times already. She won’t burn his stuff. She’s probably created a shrine for it.
She’s desperately trying to get his attention and a reaction though, so I wouldn’t put it past her at some point even if it does put her firmly into a criminal damage charge.

Reactions: 11
Is it actually already confirmed that his show in Oz doesnt get another season? (because his old fan-now-hate site kept promoting for a 4th season as if it's still possible?) If not I do wonder if she tries to sabotage it by giving the whole cast a bad name, which undoubtly can tip the balance against it. That way she prevents him and Bianca spending very easy time together too. She clearly tries to break them up after all.

I just dont see much else of a explanation (maybe revenge for them likely knowing and not telling her?) unless she is a complete maniac (those posts didnt happen), but she handled her interviews too well for me to buy this, at least for things she isnt posting in the late hours. Alice is a smart woman when she has her emotions in check.
There will be no new season of Harrow. They even spoke of what items from the set they wanted.

Reactions: 2
So, to what extent is Ioan's career going to be damaged by all of this? At all? I think he mentioned a while back that, as he was aging, his look suited more villainous roles. Could it actually work for him? I mean, he's not the most compelling actor in the world, but at least a lot more people recognise (and can pronounce) his name now (though in my head I still say 'Loan Grufud' lol). I don't know how the film/TV /PR industry works at all.

Reactions: 8
So, to what extent is Ioan's career going to be damaged by all of this? At all? I think he mentioned a while back that, as he was aging, his look suited more villainous roles. Could it actually work for him? I mean, he's not the most compelling actor in the world, but at least a lot more people recognise (and can pronounce) his name now (though in my head I still say 'Loan Grufud' lol). I don't know how the film/TV /PR industry works at all.
“Actor has an affair except maybe he hasn’t?” It’s not that much of a scandal is it. I’m finding hard to imagine people giving that much of a tit. I just assume on-set affairs have happened on every film set since the dawn of time.

Reactions: 20
AE’s abusive behaviours are really starting to escalate now, she knows she is losing control. The poor me, I’m the victim interviews that people immediately saw through. Upping the anti with the bullying and harassment of BW. Trying to shame people who support the new couple by posting old family photos.

She is become manic because IG isn’t responding to her. She wants her pound of flesh from him. She wants her prey returned.

I don’t think her behaviour will fizzle out anytime soon, if anything her abuse will escalate even further until someone intervenes. And their poor children have to watch in horror as she continues to spin out of control and spew vitriol about the father that they loved.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Her story has struck a nerve with a lot of people (mainly women) who sadly have reason to identify with the narrative of the betrayed, left-on-the-shelf wife. However the problem is they are mostly projecting their own stories on to her and are not actually looking further into the documented truth of what has been happening.

I actually believe there is something like an 80 to 90% visible support to her on SM, anyone who does disagree with her behaviour have to come to places like Tattle, Celebitchy, or heaven forbid the DM comments section because there’s no point trying to call her out on SM. Her so-called supporters are so consumed by their rage (because they’re actually raging for themselves) that they are shutting down sensible advice from someone who is genuinely trying to be supportive!!!! This was on her latest insane IG post:
4C63F900-93D4-485C-8291-1714F7B458D3.jpeg

Reactions: 10
“Actor has an affair except maybe he hasn’t?” It’s not that much of a scandal is it. I’m finding hard to imagine people giving that much of a tit. I just assume on-set affairs have happened on every film set since the dawn of time.
I don’t think ‘allegedly’ having an affair or getting a divorce would impact his career, but what cast and crew would want a loony ex wife harassing the production via Twitter and Instagram or even in person? Would it be more trouble than he’s worth?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I still wonder what possessed IG to marry her? He obviously had reservations. He cheated on her at least twice, maybe more before the marriage. Was this a subtle way to shake her loose? I don’t see how he could put up with her?
And if he was okay with the abuse, how did he get that way? In addition to being gullible and inexperienced with women.
The only proof of cheating is in AE's head. There was a kiss and tell on him but that was supposed to be before he dated AE. Remember she had "20 perfect years" with him? He called her the "woman of his dreams" :sick: so I doubt it was non stop abuse but she definitely wore the pants in the relationship. His balls were in her tacky handbag for 20 years.

Perhaps he suspects she would break the restraining order and end up in a lot of trouble which would directly impact the daughters… just a thought. Maybe that’s why he hasn’t done it.
That makes a lot of sense. If AE were to break a restraining order (and she would) then - "If the restrained person violates (breaks) the restraining order, he or she may go to jail, or pay a fine, or both." He can't afford to have AE in jail and no-one to look after his kids.

Ioan was probably a victim of domestic violence, Alice seems like an abusive alcoholic and a toxic person. Imagine having sex with her!
LOL. She wants to lure him back to the house, using Ella as bait, maybe to tie him to the bed? 😄 It's very Misery.

lol I just watched those self-tapes somebody mentioned earlier. The first one cracked me up since it's about zooming and facetiming during lockdown LOL 😬

Seems very over-energized, he definitely has a type
Where'd it go? Did BW delete it too?

i dont really believe this. We only found out because he followed her and deleted all pics of Alice and unprivated on that night. This seemed very planned to me
Yeah it was definitely planned but didn't @welp know about BW before AE did?

Reactions: 7
something tells me the producers are more likely glad if they dont have to deal with Alice anymore (to some extent, but then again judging by what happens right now maybe she outright starts harrassing people, which will make him unemployable). potentially cheating on your wife isnt a massive scandal in the industry although he is a minor actor and Alice might "reveal" more. This case is a bit difficult to judge because usually those divorces are not so much in the public eye and only fans and a more dedicated fans really know about it. This case has developed a boycot dynamic almost, which is dangerous for a relatively minor actor. We will see.

Ha! I there is a legendary quote from French President Mitterrand in response to journalist's question which went something like "I'd be surprised if my cabinet members were NOT having affairs."

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.