Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
I just don't get how this is even news like this literally happens all the time and people DO talk about it????

Reactions: 23

LucySmith

VIP Member
So I’ve narrowed down what pisses me off the most.... “I think i was owed more than an Instagram after 20 years and 2 kids”
Sweet baby Jesus IG was also owed after 20 years for you not to tweet!!! He begged you not to post and you can’t help yourself. You got what was owed Alice. Jesus that lady.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
She really thinks that Andrew Ninja dude is Ioan? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 861911
Their calls were full of laughter and love? Their marriage was not on the rocks? I thought for two years he told her he didn't want to have sex with her anymore, that she was a bad person, and that she wasn't exciting.

Get your story straight, Alice. Either he was horrible to you for two years or you were besties, no problems. You're giving me whiplash.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
DELUSIONAL
This whole "you're my best friend I love you" to randomers on SM is so weird.. it's what twelve year olds do. It's quite sad (but also very telling) that she can't actually maintain real friendships with real people and has to rely on these sycophantic winged primates.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
No, the soaking in the tub”or trying to” happened when he came back from Australia the first time. In March 2020.
After he told her he didn't want to come home and wanted to finish filming so rather than listen to him or respect his wishes she went above his head to his bosses, agent, director producer etc and anybody else connected with Harrow and demanded that they needed to stop filming and send him home.

Imagine doing this in normal life...your husband tells you he needs to/wants to finish a project but you don't take no for an answer and decide phone his boss and demand he comes home. Humiliating much???

No wonder he was in the bath drinking bourbon....

• Sad

brie l

VIP Member
I'm rather shocked that Alice seems to think that 90% of people out there support her (or did I misunderstand her statement?)... to me, it seems like the vast majority of folks are saying Please, Please, Please be quiet.
In her brain she only processes the comments that fits her storyline. Like she is now happy to know the marriage breakdown was nothing to do with her. She never believed she played any part in IG being unhappy in his marriage.

Emmapism

VIP Member
BW has shown that she's got one thing Alice doesn't. The ability to delete her social media.

Fair play girl. Do not engage.

• Haha

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Actually it’s very true.

It’s the height of hypocrisy to slate IG for posting in Instagram. Considering AE has continually trampled all over IG’s privacy and boundaries within social media.

However - IG can’t really complain about Alice if he’s going to use Instagram as a weapon also.

they’re both in that horrible aggressive pissing competition that no one wins in.
I really dont get this, and may i please stress here that i am team neither.

But she has been tweet vomiting every single day since he left HER in January. Hundreds of tweets. He has posted ONE photo on Instagram in October.
How in any way is this equivalent?

It ain't. Get some sleep, sense, and think about your daughters Alice. Then get up tomorrow and be a reasonable parent. I don't know what her fucking point is? Does it work both ways? Should i have stayed with my abusive husband for another 8 years until my kids were teenagers, or is only if your a privileged white actress? Ayone with eyes, ears and a brain can see why he left with only the clothes on his back. She was, is, and will continue to be abusive.

• Heart

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
AE’s abusive behaviours are really starting to escalate now, she knows she is losing control. The poor me, I’m the victim interviews that people immediately saw through. Upping the anti with the bullying and harassment of BW. Trying to shame people who support the new couple by posting old family photos.

She is become manic because IG isn’t responding to her. She wants her pound of flesh from him. She wants her prey returned.

I don’t think her behaviour will fizzle out anytime soon, if anything her abuse will escalate even further until someone intervenes. And their poor children have to watch in horror as she continues to spin out of control and spew vitriol about the father that they loved.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing in that interview rang true and I actually felt embarrassed when she gave the ‘I was slayed!’ speech and tried to cry (but couldn’t quite manage any tears). She also sounded pissed when she tried to say ‘Instagram’ but that could have been the lip fillers.

I’d also pay to watch McGiffin interview Alice lol. It would be the Frost/Nixon of our time.

• Haha

clarkees

Chatty Member
There we go View attachment 859911
View attachment 859912
View attachment 859919
he never pulled the plug on comments and I doubt that those exist (proof?)
View attachment 859923
I think this is the first time I’ve genuinely felt somewhat bad for Alice (it’s a very small amount and I feel it passing as I write this). She’s classing these people online, who are lying to her, feeding her rage/ego/selfishness and blowing smoke up her arse whilst she is traumatising their children, as ‘real friends’. Despite what she says, the kids might be seeing the divorce in real life but they shouldn’t be! They should be protected from this spiteful mess and she should be doing everything in her power to ensure it’s easy for them to maintain a relationship with their dad, especially whilst he is working away.

ETA: I DREAD to think what she is telling these people on DMs considering what she puts into the public space. The details and lack of privacy for the girls and IG must be awful.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Her story has struck a nerve with a lot of people (mainly women) who sadly have reason to identify with the narrative of the betrayed, left-on-the-shelf wife. However the problem is they are mostly projecting their own stories on to her and are not actually looking further into the documented truth of what has been happening.

I actually believe there is something like an 80 to 90% visible support to her on SM, anyone who does disagree with her behaviour have to come to places like Tattle, Celebitchy, or heaven forbid the DM comments section because there’s no point trying to call her out on SM. Her so-called supporters are so consumed by their rage (because they’re actually raging for themselves) that they are shutting down sensible advice from someone who is genuinely trying to be supportive!!!! This was on her latest insane IG post:View attachment 861878
In the beginning it looked like she had all the support because it is such a cliche - the middle aged man betraying and abandoning his wife and kids for the shiny younger model, and especially with
him being an actor. And as you've written most of her supporters are women who have been through that and are conflating their experience with hers and venting their rage and vengeance through her. I knew nothing about her at the start of this and while I had watched and enjoyed Forever I didn't know or care much about him and thought the narrative AE is pushing was the truth. But there were red flags and I came on here looking for more info, saw @welp's postings of that car park video, and AE's own SM posts of IG calling him a pussy, constantly invading his privacy and posting his photos online in spite of his objections, even worse posting their arguments online so complete strangers would take her side and mock him and everything else she's done and as a past poster wrote there were more red flags than the Chinese army. Once you see even a tiny bit of who AE really is it's very, very obvious to anyone who has had experience with a narc who she is and what she's doing.

As for people asking what her endgame is, as @NarcRage posted, she is filled with the unholy rage of the spurned narcissist, she wants to destroy him for daring to leave her and she doesn't care who else she damages in the process, not even her own daughters. She can't comprehend that in reality she is doing herself more damage than him because in her mind she is absolutely perfect, whatever she claims in any given moment is absolute truth, and there is no way anyone could possibly believe any version other than the one she claims. It's why she believes everyone who criticizes or even questions her is IG, BW or one of their supporters in disguise, or is just jealous of her. I can't remember the name of the user who posted it and obviously there are people on here who don't believe AE is a narc but I would strongly recommend you all read the linked article on the traits of narcissistic women - it really does fit AE to a tee.

Forgot to add, the way she mentioned suicide as a sympathy ploy in her fight with a random twitter user makes me wonder how many times IG has tried to leave before now and she's bullied him into staying with that threat. That whole twitter fight with HoarseWhisperer was very illuminating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick