Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Yeah but seriously a part that really stood out to me in the Lorraine interview was Lorraine asking if she’s spoken to IG at all and she breaks down crying saying he won’t talk to her.

You do get why that is Alice? Absolutely nothing in your conversations was sacred, why would he talk to you if you’re going to spill every intimate detail to your followers for more narc currency. You say you don’t know why you should keep quiet there is a big different between being open about your feelings and posting private discussions from your relationship on a global platform for any Tom, dick or Harry (or Jack the biscuit) to lap up and comment on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ktjd

I actually don’t agree that she came across as sympathetic on Lorraine. I grew up in an unstable household where my mother tried to parentify me but I wouldn’t have it. You can spot the manipulation a mile away, if you know where to look. It’s like a spidey sense.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I also think Lorraine might have said something in advance to Alice about not being allowed to badmouth Ioan (fear of possible legal repercussions) so it wasn't so much Alice choosing to behave well as it was Alice knowing she simply couldn't say terrible things about him and Bianca.
Yes, AE said "I don't want to bash him" like she hasn't been doing that as a full time job on SM. She was told she couldn't do that in the interview, as they don't want to have to edit out loads for fear of a court case for slandering him.

Still there was some honesty, she admits she took him for granted as a "smug married". We know she did, with all the digs at him on SM, followed by a 'tee hee'. "I thought it was never going to happen to me" she said. Why? Because he was so under her thumb? Or she was just too awesome to leave?

"I thought that I might do myself harm." Sounds like she might have used that one to keep him in the house from August - December 2020. Very manipulative and controlling.

She admits she bored her friends complaining about him, hence why she turned to SM to bore / amuse strangers instead.

"He will only talk to me through lawyers". Not true - she just doesn't want to use the wizard and then justifies sticking her mug into the phone on his daughters' "sometimes, rarely" face-time, as if that's ok. And she doesn't know why? Eh, maybe he doesn't want to talk to you??

"He is probably going through hell as well." Well, yes, not helped by AE's constant smears on him, his family and BW. And nice use of the old-fashioned word, 'mistress' lol. And the picture he released DIDN'T say "Finally someone who can make me happy" and the crew DIDN'T say "So glad you guys are finally out" "You're allowed to be happy and you're not being held back anymore." Anyone can check this didn't happen - where's the receipts?

"This is my husband." Present tense used 🥴 After 11 months of separation??

"I think I was owed more than Instagram after 20 years of marriage and 2 children." If it was amicable, then yes, but she did everything to make it as painful for him as possible. So he owes her nothing - just the prenup. End of.

"It was a little bit cowardly." No, a wise move given her inflammatory nature.

"I'm pretty sure this has been going on for quite a while." She is not sure of anything, but that doesn't stop her.

"We have a very messy and long divorce ahead of us." And who's fault would that be? Cha-ching for the lawyers. 🥴

"I don't know if I am going to be able to stay here in the house." No you won't and you know it.

"It's gotten very nasty for some reason and I don't know why." LOL. Check your SM Alice.

On Celebitchy someone wrote "He could have painted the house with ‘I’m leaving you’ slogans, had it embroidered on the sheets, and spray-painted it across the bathroom walls in bright blue shaving cream, and she still would pretend she didn’t see it. An obstinately stupid adult." 👏 👏 👏

• Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
What’s she saying? Any clips?
Basically that he was honest with her by saying he didn't love her anymore and to stop going on about it. Another on the panel said IG was out of order for the insta post and Carol said AE couldn't complain because she posted about the divorce on Twitter.
The thing with Carol is it is the way she says things, she really wasn't fooled by her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I am so very flattered to have my name mentioned once again! Along with my fellow Tattlers @welp, @Bridgeofsighs, and @EssieMay who recently joined the fishwives.
I find it telling that we are consistently called out for knowing things behind the scenes, as we were threatened with doxxing before.
The reason why is this. We have and have had Alice Evans number from the get go. She’s incredibly transparent. She’s so obviously narcissistic, a bully, and a manipulator.
She thinks Tattlers are stupid. We’re almost without exception extremely intelligent, logical, and have a knack for problem solving. We can see the bigger picture. We don’t have to be on the inside to know these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

plinky

VIP Member
As I said last thread this is about hunting IG down until he cannot not hear her. Her campaign about being heard is not relevant to all the people who didn’t marry her is it? It’s relevant to the man who did marry her only. And she can’t stop until he responds or she’s certain she’s made him feel her pain

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I'm in an environment where I can't watch videos freely (but boyf is outside repairing his motorbike so I have some time to listen).

So, I ended up doing a bit of time-travelling: watching the Ioan interview with Craig Ferguson, then the Alice and Lorraine interview, just because I haven't had the chance to see the former. As I caught up with the thread, the Lorraine video came up.

It's quite a contrast. Alice behaved like a total twat during their "romantic" NYE drinks and dinner - You're boring! I hate you! Getting angry with Ioan for getting her to drink ice in her glass (WTF)? An ultimatum if he didn't marry her after X amount of years together and she'd be gone. I bet if he ever re-watches that he'll wish he'd taken the hint and grabbed that get-out clause. She sounds like a spoiled, self-absorbed, volatile, controlling idiot - yet he took it. Maybe Ioan thinks the anecdote is cute, but it sounds very unhealthy and makes him out to be a doormat. Petty histrionics for no reason at all, Ioan trying to placate his "angel" and keep her happy.

Compare that to today's interview. I did feel sorry for Alice (well, that's the whole reason for another public airing of her pain and confusion). BUT this is over a year later - she's barely moved on and looks bloated, sad, crushed. But what is her "message to all women"? That a woman is defined by who her man is, and she'd be lost, reeling and broken without him? I'm relieved she didn't mention her girls (Lorraine did) but Alice really needs this continual re-tread of what ifs and whys to end here.

For a moment I thought Alice was going to concede that some of her social media behaviour (eg, unsolicted photos) was a contributor to their break up, but she was only talking about joining the dots when Ioan and Bianca got together.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
"I didn't expect to fall apart quite so badly! But Lorraine was just so kind to me and I'd been holding so much in."

She must be talking about her spanx. Never stops running her mouth.

"So many people have questioned my role as a mother and it's been quite traumatizing."

Not half as traumatizing as it is for the kids though being put through this shit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Somebody asked her how she was in group chat. Here’s the response

View attachment 860849
Oh, wow! This is repulsive! 🙃 Everyone thinks they’re a spy. I’m actually astounded, haha. I’m curious about what kind of a backwards asshole spends 9 months in the sacred womb of an excited mother, receives the divine gifts of functioning eyes and ears and mind…to ultimately be birthed with a subpar moral compass. 🥲 It’s one of God’s greatest secrets, I suppose! Right?! Must be!

This is like the greatest proof of what everyone in here has been saying—these people are enablers, not pals. When I cut things off with a guy back in college, my friends made DAMN SURE I kept it that way. One of my friends even stood behind me at my desk as I shook and cried, making sure she could WATCH me hit that “block” button on his FB account, she was that supportive. Ridiculous, in hindsight; necessary, in truth. Alice doesn’t want help—she wants people to insist her lashing out is justified.

My God, she needs US as friends, despite our jabs and (my not-very-nice) memes. At least we don’t lie! Leave the woman and her fam alone and just take the necessary steps to navigate the grief process in a fulfilling, steady, and successful manner! It has never been easy but it will be.

Thanks for posting, Tea. This is wildly inappropriate.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Libbyaugust737

I might get hated for this but I sincerely hope Ioan gets primary custody for a while. That might make her realise she massively fucked up running her mouth as much as she has been doing. She needs a reality check, not Lorraine and whoever else licking her arse. Its ridiculous. And that Henry person is THE creepiest looking THING I've ever seen. Belongs on a film where someone's being stalked and they're the stalker. 🤢

• Heart

EssieMay

VIP Member
Messy and long divorce? Well whose fault is that? He wanted a collaborative divorce and she refused to play ball.

Reactions: 24

welp

VIP Member
Alice is the complete opposite of a advocate for women: She blames the other woman over the husband for the cheating for a start. she is also taking part in shaming campaigns against other woman, calls them fat, cunts and whatever, including her mother-in-law or a innocent girl like Ella.

I would respect her a lot more if she could just admit that she is mad that he left her (which she was able to admit until a few weeks, now she claims that this is fine? After she bashed everyone for months who dared to suggest that a man can leave?!) and that she is double mad that he probably cheated on her, and triple mad that he announced his girlfriend in the least sensitive way and that he maybe behaves like a dick. But this pretending as if you are actually some balanced person who takes the moral high ground and is actually very understanding of flaws is just so puke inducing

NotPerfect

Just watched the interview- thanks for the YouTube link. What stood out to me is that there is no way she’s had therapy - I felt part of this came across as a counselling session - she was prompted by Lorraine and the floodgates opened - her visible exhales - she is stuck in a state of not processing any of this. Her eyes were darting in a way that spoke to me of being on a sort of high with he drama - when Lorraine said they had asked for a comment from I/B she was jumping. The language she used, they way she gave her interpretation of the instagram post, all of her language indicated to me that she has not engaged in therapy. Most of us who have been through messy divorces have used the small hours when the kids are asleep to cry, to process, to journal & burn, to write the letter you’ll never send, while she lives for the up all night drama on social. In all her saying her life has fallen apart she has not mentioned how blessed she is with two healthy children. I think this interview was a mistake for Lorraine and I hope that gains some traction. Edited to add again as people are pointing out she believes her own interpretation of the Instagram notification - and also displayed excitement to have an update about him and I’m shocked/not shocked she’s trying the claim she thought it was some indication he wanted contact with her - seriously?

• Heart
  • Sad

clarkees

Chatty Member
I got a spy in, they have now removed everyone who wasnt participating though, but here are those until then. reported them all
PS: Should Alice or one of her supporters see this. Dont even bother trying to find my identity over this. You wont.
This is so fucking foul. What the fuck.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Emmapism

VIP Member
We are all just getting a small taste of the Alice Evans experience. Imagine living with it for 20 years.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23