Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@marniebeau The real MVP, thank you so much.

From February 6 2022:

BIB -
a) did she mean paramour? Is there another French word close to parkour that she meant?
b) It's interesting that she seems to be bothered by people commenting on Twitter (where she ostensibly isn't, since her account has been deactivated) that she needs to get a job. Naturally this must have been suggested to them by her ex.
It’s parkour and we’ve all just been saying it wrong, even the dictionary definition. ShE’s ThE mOsT iNtElLiGeNt PeRsOn In AnY RoOm…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes Matthew is a saint, wonderful man, etc etc.
" Think about where Matthew Rhys stands now, in every possible manner beautiful stunning wife; adorable family; nominated pretty much ever year for SOMETHING, because he has the greatest agent ever and is so talented; being great raconteur on talk shows instead of putting on Welsh accent and talking about his parents and his sister every time; NEVER having slagged off his wife in chat show; not being afraid to be himself and make fool of himself (ie The Wine Show); going on fabulous holidays and taking the time to set them up; treating his wife like Queen.... And minted. Never has to work again. "
Blimey..I fancied the wrong actor in that film premiere I went to with Matthew in Cardiff.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to rehash one thing.

Alice 100% knew about BW before the Instagram post was ever made (as highlighted by the phone call where IG answered to “Bianca Wallace”, and the fact that Alice commented on and followed BW’s Instagram profile - screenshots of time stamps for that one), so she lied in both her initial DailyMail article AND on Lorraine where she said she only found out about it all when it was posted.

I really hope Lorraine does a follow up on this because that’s just negligent reporting.
Lorraine would not want to rectify this simply cause Alice should never have been given that platform in the first place. They didn't look too deeply at the whole picture before letting her on, she'd already started to show her true colours before then. And if you take from that, that I don't have a high opinion of Lorraine then you'd be right. Even if that is tantamount to treason against a fellow Scot.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d hazard a guess that Ioan‘s have put out enough to show their teeth and win their case. But they know Alice and they know she will now throw out more lies and misinformation. They will have kept a lot back. Especially in relation to custody, where her drink and drugs issues will be exposed for all.

The only strategic place for Alice to go now is to put her hands up and claim mental distress and an addiction problem. That way she can be claim to have been remediated and have a chance of getting something out of this. I bet her lawyer suggested this but she won’t go along with it. Not yet anyway and if she does she will blame Ioan for her breakdown and self medication.
She'll keep being admitted to a mental health facility until the last moment possible. Then she will go, but she'll go thinking I'll just keep up the act with the health professionals / her "fans/friends🤔 (i.e. Poor me) she'll think she's so clever that she can fool absolutely anyone/everyone - because she is so superior. Then in doing that she can come out stating she wasn't in her right mind, grief caused her breakdown and thinking all will be forgiven, she now has a clean slate and as far as everyone will believe she has had a terrible breakdown, thus her clock is set to zero (she is back to square one, she is the wounded / wronged party) and everyone will therefore have such sympathy for her and admire her strength.
Sorry if I appear to be rambling nonsense, I'm just very angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Lorraine would not want to rectify this simply cause Alice should never have been given that platform in the first place. They didn't look too deeply at the whole picture before letting her on, she'd already started to show her true colours before then. And if you take from that, that I don't have a high opinion of Lorraine then you'd be right. Even if that is tantamount to treason against a fellow Scot.
Quite. duck Lorraine into the nearest bin too.
We’re going to need a bigger bin…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Click on my name and then “about”, Google docs link to the full 113 pages
Bless you, I'm not being cheeky saying this but thank you for doing that, I wouldn't know where to start, I've been on the court website and paid a pound/dollar just to do a search, the case came up & I was going to pay, but for some reason I can't get to the 100 odd pages. Probably me being daft, combined with an old phone.
But thank you, and thank you to everyone who has paid and typed their fingers to the bone so we can all read all the information. XxXx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Quite. duck Lorraine into the nearest bin too.
We’re going to need a bigger bin…
I watched Reacher recently (TV series based on the Lee Child novels of a character) and he had quite a novel way of fitting baddies into a small space of a boot of a car. I'm not averse to copying his methods. It might alleviate some of the rage who knows. It involves snapping some stuff.

Eta - doing an Alice and fucked up words and grammar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow, these documents. As a fan of Ioan Gruffudd and also just a decent bleeping person I hope Alice Evans is swallowed into the bleeping earth for all eternity. She’s such a witch, I am triggered so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm only on page 19 of that legal thing (I clearly got my legal qualifications from Law and Order: Tattle Devision) but she's harping on about John Travolta and Tom Cruise and the extents they went to for their careers 😒. She's barking mad if she thinks coming for Scientology's finest won't backfire on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God..poor Ioan. Admittedly when I first learned of this saga from daily mail part of me wondered if there was some truth in her claims of gaslighting and cruelty from him, who I only knew as "that guy from Hornblower". That's scary for him as it's only once I joined here, started picking it all apart and closely following her social media that I realised she is the abuser. I just hope all this gets revealed and all the casual followers learn the truth about him and her. She's certainly turned me into an IG supporter for life. 🥺 I hope she knows he this is the turning of the tide but unfortunately I think she's too far gone to even realise how much trouble she's in. I also can't wait for all her sick followers to see these screenshots. Why isn't it all over the tabloids already?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of the early Twitter FMs (who’s featured in a screenshot of the court docs) is literally just searching Ioan’s name and replying to everyone who mentions him in a tweet (mainly right now about the possibility of him reprising his role as Reed Richards).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Absolutely horrific

Those poor girls, especially little E. Big E sounds like she's totally indoctrinated 😔

And poor IG, BW and his parents 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.