Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d do a new thread for you guys but I cba to find a title so you could report it afterwards to get a mod to add one in? Or is someone on it?

Reactions: 3
I don't get why he hasn't added his mum to the restraining order, those emails are viLe ......

Reactions: 20
My prediction is that Alice will ask Gloria to testify that he abused Alice (maybe since she has no boundaries even for the kids she will engineer the kids into claiming the same)

This is far from over. This will get uglier. My word on it.
I seriously doubt Gloria would risk perjury for Alice tbh.

Reactions: 19
New thread ⬇

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s out of jurisdiction as she’s in the U.K.?
The offense/crime was committed in the US, so yes, they have jurisdiction. However, IG & BW are the ones who live in the US and can be called to testify. It would be difficult for his mom to come.

Reactions: 6
RD needs to be careful, she’s in the court documents 🤣
Yes, and claiming he’s made false declarations. I don’t even the court documents will change the minds of this delusional lot. Even though the texts, emails, etc. are clearly Alice’s words, sent by her. Though I am sure she will try to claim everything has been edited or manipulated.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.