Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at that helicopter video (again!) - I should be working 🤓 - but I don’t think that is lipstick on her nose, I think it’s a sore. Do you think she’s spilt something toxic on the side of her nose…instead of shoving something up it? 🤔

Ok, I’m leaving it there and looking busy getting back to my spreadsheets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
in fairness I think using the word alleged is fairly common for media outlets, especially smaller ones who don’t have a lot of money set aside for lawsuits. I think is their way of protecting themselves from legal action
Yeah I'm just being pernickety cause of the whole thing. I think the alleged set me off cause it would be some lupenis would put - has put -? But I understand what you mean and I agree.
Wish they could just straight up say - she's fucked. And it's her own fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to say this as it’s being killing me all day. I owe @LucySmith an apology for getting very upset at a post she made the other day regarding the possible inner workings and projections of Alice’s mind. I was wrong in defending her in those posts and I’m very sorry if I caused any upset. That apology extends to other Tattlers too, who I may have upset/pissed off.

I always try to defend anyone with mental ill health as it can be easy to stereotype and stigmatize. I am guilty of it myself. I won’t try defend myself any further cos I was wrong in this particular case. She’s indefensible. For what it’s worth, it was coming from a place of good intent. Soz 😔
You know what, I appreciate this. I have actually been pissed off with some of your posts. I’m glad that when you are shown who she really is, you see that there is no defending this woman. There is no harm in hoping for the best with people.
Thank you. And not in whatever way Alice thinks is disingenuous, or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Crikey this is just escalating and it seems there's no level of rationality. Oh god.
I really did feel for her initially a bit though never would've gone so public personally. Now she's really seeming so deeply unhinged, unless there are people dragging her and maybe making things worse and embellishing her bonkersness...
In the words of Mrs lovejoy from the Simpsons.. 'won't somebody think of the children!' haha.

Reactions: 10
She’s turned her comments off on her latest IG post

didn’t she have a go at BW in her abusive texts for limiting comments on IG?

well Alice has turned hers off completely

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh God. This is the most horrific behavior. Note to Alice: I wouldn’t be bragging that a hot guy couldn’t get it up with me. Also, that’s a side effect of Propecia, if you care. A hair transplant? You don’t say! Will you next reveal his teeth are whitened? HE’A AN ACTOR. You might take a note in the personal care department 🥰
She could use a few hair plugs herself. As far as he couldn't get it up with HER. Maybe his dick developed taste over time. The swiveled eye loon look would scare most dicks into hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to say this as it’s being killing me all day. I owe @LucySmith an apology for getting very upset at a post she made the other day regarding the possible inner workings and projections of Alice’s mind. I was wrong in defending her in those posts and I’m very sorry if I caused any upset. That apology extends to other Tattlers too, who I may have upset/pissed off.

I always try to defend anyone with mental ill health as it can be easy to stereotype and stigmatize. I am guilty of it myself. I won’t try defend myself any further cos I was wrong in this particular case. She’s indefensible. For what it’s worth, it was coming from a place of good intent. Soz 😔
It was a conversation on here that me and @LucySmith were having about Alice's horrible dream tweet about Bianca.
Cheers for the apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She could use a few hair plugs herself. As far as he couldn't get it up with HER. Maybe his dick developed taste over time. The swiveled eye loon look would scare most dicks into hiding.
Shrivelled up quicker than my mimsy….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s turned her comments off on her latest IG post

didn’t she have a go at BW in her abusive texts for limiting comments on IG?

well Alice has turned hers off completely
One rule (no rules!) for her and one for everybody else!
The talking about Bianca's veneers made me chuckle as well cause literally we'd all just been discussing where Alice's had gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I think we all realised that its very difficult for people to accept a toxic mother. Thats societal conditioning. Those of us who know they exist, and Alice is a text book example, knew that Ioan would have had a torrid time for years. Her coercion would include love bombing, threats of self harm and faked ill health to manipulate and guilt Ioan into doing what she wanted at his own personal cost.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
When you read all this it seems very clear cut but sometimes with the law it doesn't work out that way. I really hope this isn't one of those cases. I've no indepth knowledge of law at all and certainly not in the US but those who do, could she get away with this?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There's a strong Fatal Attraction vibe going on from her ramblings.

How frightening must it be for the children watching their mother unravel like this? Growing up in a chaotic environment does a number on your mental health as a child - it might not manifest now, but those girls may have difficulties later in life. I don't doubt they love their mum and she loves them (in whichever capacity she can express love / compartmentalise feelings - if she even can!) but I'm not getting the feeling Alice is great at regulating her moods. At all. She must have periods where she just loses her tit in front of them.

Do the children have to listen to her ranting and raving into the wee small hours? Does she get physically as well as emotionally violent? Do they hear much of this dialogue, from a parent who is supposed to be a role model, expected to create an environment of security, routine and calm for them?

Added to which, they will be missing their dad and torn about what to think about him - has he betrayed them, why has he hurt their mum, does he still love them? Alice dripping poison into their heads will be doing untold harm.
I would bet my bottom dollar that house has been hell for everyone in that house for a long time now - all because of Alice. And my guess sadly, is that it has at times been physical
She is like a crazed demented obsessed fan from a movie

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow , t
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - part 6:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

These are more excerpts from the Exhibits attached to Ioan's declaration.

May 31, 2021, Ioan text to Alice, 9:10 a.m. - "Hi. Just checking to see if you are coming over this morning. It's our first time doing this exchange on a non school day. It was from 9 am that I had the girls on non school days. Seeing as this is the first time doing this, I can help come collect Elsie as I am so close. Please let me know. Thank you."

May 31, 2021, Ioan text to Alice, 11:28 a.m. - "I would like to check in on the above please. I am available to come to collect Elsie. I am also at my home if you would like to drop her off here. Thank you."

May 31, 2021, Alice text to Ioan, 3:00 p.m. - "OH tit! Sorry! Elsie is all cwtched up now. Do you want to pick her up tomorrow morining and take her to school?"

May 31, 2021, Ioan text to Alice, 5:14 p.m. - "Please take Elsie to school tomorrow and I shall pick her up from school at 11 am. Thank you."

May 31, 2021, Alice text to Ioan, 9:08 p.m. - "Great. And after that I would like a session with Diane in order to discuss me getting full custody. 'Thank you' FFS. You know that your mother writes that all the time? I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future. I won't give up. You'll have to sue me. But you won't even win, because you have never looked after the kids. And if I need to, I'll borrow money from friends to hire shark lawyers."

June 17, Alice text to Ioan - "Ella doesn't want to see you because you don't give a tit about her...Anyway no worries, because Ella recorded the entire conversation."

June 27, Alice text to Ioan, 12:19 a.m. - "I look over at Elsie and my Emma and I am SO GLAD I pushed for these two exquisite beings. They're both next to me now, full of love, as is this entire house. Ella we knew we wanted - we HAD to have a baby. Elsie was almost not had - similar to Emma...I am writing my notes my computer (sic) and I hear little Emma's short breaths beside me...next to her Elsie's slightly longer ones, and then a very slightly jealous Ella (!) on the sofa in the living room coming in every half hour to give hugs."

July 4, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "I'm sorry I sent ranting texts last night. I'll try really hard to not do it any more. I'm just really upset and sad. I miss her so much. Please don't waste another $1k sending them to [Ioan's lawyer]. Trust me - you have way more than enough ranting messages to hang me with in the courtroom."

July 7, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "You want to SELL THE HOUSE???? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND? The kids CHILDHOOD? And me? That would posh (sic) me right out of town into Woodland Hills or something. Just to get a rental I can afford. No bleeping way. The house is a deal-breaker. If you insist on selling it, then there is no point in me and the kids being here at all. We will return to England and start again."

July 7, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "I think the only person you want to impress is the one who gave birth to you and that will never change. Look - do what you want. But I will fight you till my last breath. I will never, ever stop fighting. I will use every trick in the book. And I will win. Because I have done nothing wrong. Not ever, in your regard, except adore you and the same goes for my kids. Go ahead. Take it to court."

July 12, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "How do we find new soul mates? I've trued. Nobody has come close to you. So far... Everybody tells me I won't be single for longer than 5 minutes and that all their male friends are asking about me but I'm just not quite feeling it yet."

July 16, 2021, Alice text to Ioan - "Hey - do you have time to come over this weekend to put me on tape for this J-Lo film? It's only 2 tiny scenes...Are you coming to help me with the bleeping tape or not? Are you? Are you? You know that one day - in the not too distant future, you will NEED me. You will need my help for something. You do know that, right?"

July 31, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "Ioan says you are the reason he left me. Is this true? If so, how could you possibly want this> You already have two kids who have not been able to procreate becuase of =our (sic) effect on them. They haven't been allowed relationships, =nything (sic). Are you now REALLY going to mess up the ONE REMAINING relationship your =ids' (sic) have? PLEASE, PLEASE don't. Please tell him to rethink it. My kids =eed (sic) their father. He won't come back to you. He really WON'T. His head is =otally (sic) messed up. You need to be on OUR side. Me, Ella, Elise (sic) and Emma. If not, then what =o (sic) you want?"

October 27, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "So your son has been CHEATING for three years with a woman named Bianca =allace. (sic) You must have known. Is that ok for your family? I thought you were a 'good' family and you hated me because I =ad (sic) overlapped with Olivier? You hypocrites. Well, I am getting calls from all the Welsh papers. I think you might as well go away and hide. How do d (sic) you manage to bring up a son like that?"

October 29, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "I am only writing because I feel terrible for you all. Ioan Gruffudd has brought shame on your entire family. I am on thread now on Reddit and twitter and more local UK ones. People =aying (sic) they watched Pobol y Cym for many many years but they no longer =ish (sic) to hear about it because of the link to Ioan Gruffudd...What =ort (sic) of a mother let's (sic) her eldest son abandon his children and =o (sic) off with a twice married hussy who is half his age and has publicly =tated (sic) she is with him because she wants to experience the...'high-life'. Meanwhile the girls and I are saving every penny. Does that seem =hristian (sic) to you? My girls will be fine. I love them, Gloria loves them, Emma loves them. Just maybe keep away now - now that we've found out everything =e's (sic) done. Elsie is beside herself with sadness and =isappointment (sic) and I need to build her back up. Please. If you can't advise him not to make bad choices then at =east (sic) take a step back - all of you, so that I can keep my kids safe. Thank you."

September 12, 2021, Alice email to Ioan's Mom: "We just had the police round here because I slipped ocming out of the shower and my two daughters were so worried they called the police and the paramedics. Do you know who they didn't call? Your son. Their Dad. They didn't call him because they have no faith in him as a father. They don't think he has ever loved (sic) after me, and in that same vein t=ey (sic) don't imagine he'll look after them. Gill, when you rolled around on the floor in my house because you somehow im=gined (sic) I had said you were a bad mother, you were wrong. About what I'= (sic) said. But not about what I thought. I think you are the most mean, calculating, egotistic, narcissistic, child-l=ke (sic) 'mother' I have ever encountered. You think only of yourself. You are like a child who has not yet been taug=t (sic) that other people have feelings too. You are quite possibly the most narc=ssistic (sic) person I have ever met. You love yourself, don't you? You terrorized your two youngest kids into not having relationships, into ha=ing (sic) terrible low-paying jobs that kept th (sic) close to you and never gave them a chance to have their own lives. And we all felt sad. But we all thought tha= (sic) Ioan had gotten away from you. Turns out he didn't either. You are an egocentric, pathetic person who seeks to bring him there down bec=use (sic) you can't bring yourself up. The only thing people celebrated was that you're (sic) eldest son got away from you. But he didn't. Your never ending unkindness towards me made me very sad. And very angry. An= (sic) eventually Ioan chose you. Well done!! Three unmarried kids, and no grandchildren. Because an evil witch like you isn't going anywhere NEAR my beautifu= (sic) babies. You think I want them to end up like [Ioan's sister]. Gill - I tried so hard with you but you just didn't want to have me i= (sic) your family, did you? Maybe you should have thought that out before you began your campaign of hat= (sic) on me."

End of summaries/transcriptions. My fingers are about to fall off. :) Any questions, let me know.
Thank you so much 😊
Is there anything that suggests AE was forced off Twitter?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.