Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by @NarcRage

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

Ioan has filed for Domestic Violence and a Restraining Order
STsNlzm.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Alice actually responded, and so quickly. Do you think she just filed BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY?
So he filed for a restraining order, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he will get it, does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
N

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

View attachment 1065500
It breaks my heart. This wasn't a simple "I'm not in love with you anymore" and I just wish Ioan all the strength and love as he heals.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1065500
And probably for parental alienation too because it says he has filed for "Prevention w/minor." Am I right?

Alice actually responded, and so quickly. Do you think she just filed BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY?
So he filed for a restraining order, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he will get it, does it?
I think it means he gets the temporary one and then they will discuss in court whether it's going to go into effect for longer.

I'm fully expecting the Daily Mail to buy the documents immediately and publish them tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'd be shocked if he wouldnt get one

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think the wording of the filing speaks volumes. There is a slight variance between domestic abuse and domestic violence.
I’ll apologise again for my earlier flippancy.
Anyone that has been through any sort of violence or abuse has my full support.
It’s not funny and rather serious.
I hope the DM is as quick to pick this story up as it is the inane shite she puts out.
Damn those Evanses to hell.
Yo is filing these sorts of things and Tone is searching for a link to an episode of a show his ex brother in laws new gf is in?
Absolute duck ups.
Gosh my heart hurts tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Ok , so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this from what I've read it's not about any physical violence it's the threats and messages she keeps sending him and BW even on the wizard and including his mum. He decided to file after the Instagram hack thing pushed him over the edge. He said AE threatened she would make it into a Johnny Depp amber herd situation if he left her . He believes she's threatening him to ruin his career and get as much money as possible .

BW is listed as a protected person on the restraining order I haven't read AEs response yet or the whole thing in detail it's a skim read.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She has to respond and has to abide by the TRO until the judge either grants or dismisses it. I can't see it not being granted.

Reactions: 21
I assumed that they’d already had a restraining order in place, and that was why she had to take the kids on ‘holiday’ for a few hours whilst he collected his leather jackets 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
LOL another thing we called
Interesting because she freaked at a mention of an Amber Heard comparison earlier. I had a feeling that the most of the abuse in the filing is from the time since he actually left her. I’m not sure he even has had the space to process that the marriage itself was abusive. Or perhaps he just has ample evidence from post separation and doesn’t want to get into what happened in the marriage. Poor Ioan. I hope he gets some peace from this awful woman. He obviously did not want to have to go down this road.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So not many only was this a public harassment campaign but also private harassment too. And black mailing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
it's the threats and messages she keeps sending him and BW even on the wizard
The Wizard? The thing she ranted about endlessly because IG used it and she couldn't delete messages on it like her tweets?
I can't help but wonder now whether her previous wizard rants were one of her public displays to try and hide the fact she'd used it to hurl abuse at him.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So not many only was this a public harassment campaign but also private harassment too. And black mailing.
Yes - I shudder to think of what she was sending privately when we all saw what she thinks is fine to say in public.
She could have pulled it back at any time until now. Now it’s too late. Alice - you bloody eejit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The DV is related to since he left her , no mention of physical violence but she has threatened to ruin him and his career.

He spoke to Ella on the phone about the private school it's true she won't be attending anymore due to his money worries. Ella then accused him of spending the money on BW and financing her movie (obviously AE has told her this ) then the Instagram hack happened , Ella is obviously very upset. Then AE started sending threatening messages on wizard and other platforms saying BW had IG by the nuts by her veeneer teeth. She also started sending threatening messages to IGs mama about the private school thing.

It's very long to read but I'm getting through 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Interesting because she freaked at a mention of an Amber Heard comparison earlier. I had a feeling that the most of the abuse in the filing is from the time since he actually left her. I’m not sure he even has had the space to process that the marriage itself was abusive. Or perhaps he just has ample evidence from post separation and doesn’t want to get into what happened in the marriage. Poor Ioan. I hope he gets some peace from this awful woman. He obviously did not want to have to go down this road.
All that abuse has been very well documented online. There are even mentions of her as a person with a drinking problem as early as her 2007 if you look at the discussion board from back then someone posted just now.

I believe there were people who compared this divorce to Brad Pitt's and Angelina Jolie's. True, she has been able to alienate their kids from their father, but she had accused him of domestic violence, and there was an investigation that did not lead to much. In IG's case, there is evidence for alienation and spousal abuse, only it's AE who is the abuser. I don't know if this will have any effect on the kids. I hope the investigation on the hacking yields results. Those kids must not grow up with their vile mother, although I know that yes, you guys have said this is probably not going to happen.

Reactions: 19
Just saw this. I understand no court documents are to be posted here, but I will download them all and give an executive summary. Hang tight Turds!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.