Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do the "Thank you" all the time too

OMG maybe I AM Ioan?!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Have to share this text excerpt because it is just…….she’s an absolute nightmare 🤦‍♀️ how does one flip-flop so effortlessly?
I couldn’t stand to read this. I want to hug Ioan. I keep thinking about little Elsie.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I do the "Thank you" all the time too

OMG maybe I AM Ioan?!?!?
PLOT TWIST AND ONE I SAID EARLIER

I’m genuinely delighted that more people have paid for the court documents evidencing her bullshit than bought her shitey Cameos. THAT’S KARMA TONE, Right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There’s so many abusive texts they come in a zipped doc. We might as well start posting screenshots?
The rest are pdfs. Is there a way to add it all to the wiki? It would be tidier.

Reactions: 5
There's a strong Fatal Attraction vibe going on from her ramblings.

How frightening must it be for the children watching their mother unravel like this? Growing up in a chaotic environment does a number on your mental health as a child - it might not manifest now, but those girls may have difficulties later in life. I don't doubt they love their mum and she loves them (in whichever capacity she can express love / compartmentalise feelings - if she even can!) but I'm not getting the feeling Alice is great at regulating her moods. At all. She must have periods where she just loses her tit in front of them.

Do the children have to listen to her ranting and raving into the wee small hours? Does she get physically as well as emotionally violent? Do they hear much of this dialogue, from a parent who is supposed to be a role model, expected to create an environment of security, routine and calm for them?

Added to which, they will be missing their dad and torn about what to think about him - has he betrayed them, why has he hurt their mum, does he still love them? Alice dripping poison into their heads will be doing untold harm.
My mother used to rant and rave for hours (amongst other things) and without a doubt it has negatively affected me. I'm still dealing with the effects, and I'm in my mid-30s. We have an incredibly strained relationship now as a result.

I didn't realise how wrong her behaviour was until I was in my late 20s. The girls will realise at some point, whether it's in the next few years, or 15-20 years from now. The catalyst for me realising was getting into relationships with men who came from lovely, stable families and spending time with them, and realising that my upbringing had not been like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She wants his mum to be on the dog's side?????
What fuckery is this? Since when has she ever cared about the dog???????

Again with the dog?

I bought a copy. Best $40 I've spent this year!!!
The LA County Clerk of Courts is making out like a fat rat on this one. Most probably had to go take a peek him/herself to see what sparked this flurry of purchases.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There’s so many abusive texts they come in a zipped doc. We might as well start posting screenshots?
The rest are pdfs. Is there a way to add it all to the wiki? It would be tidier.
I can remove the court documents in pdf software and just add the emails etc but wouldn’t know how to add to the wiki?

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t stand to read this. I want to hug Ioan. I keep thinking about little Elsie.
its so disturbing! I bet for every text she fired at him it was accompanied by screaming, dramatic hysterics in their presence. In real time, up close. 😣 it must be such a scary environment. Ella’s coping mechanism is to copy her mum, Elsie I bet she’s just trying to survive.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am not the biggest fan of this couple but after seeing Alice's vile texts I really I'm here for Ioan addressing Bianca as "my girlfriend" in the documents

• Heart
Reactions: 51
He may be after he sees some of my twitter posts today vile man
This guy is worth a twitter follow.....
Defending Ioan Gruffudd@DGruffuddFollows youHere to defend Ioan and Bianca - no, I'm not a bot and nor do I know them personally. I'm just against abusive narcissistic people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the name of the user is karmaiscoming but he is using it in a threatening way
View attachment 1066103
yeah no try again
View attachment 1066105
Welp, was the second tweet here (trolls working overtime) definitely by Tone? Because someone said he'd deleted it but I've just spotted it's been posted from someone else's account not Tone. i.e does Tone have a sock and did he send it from the wrong account originally?

Reactions: 4
Welp, was the second tweet here (trolls working overtime) definitely by Tone? Because someone said he'd deleted it but I've just spotted it's been posted from someone else's account not Tone. i.e does Tone have a sock and did he send it from the wrong account originally?
It’s from an FM account.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You know she was lying about dating anybody. Ain't nobody going out with that. I can smell her from here.
Well someone might go on one date with her - but an evening of listening to her frenzied alcohol fuelled ranting about her ex and his girlfriend whilst glued to twitter might *just* possibly put them off further ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.