Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She genuinely thought deleting her Twitter meant he didn’t have any evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey that was some ride!
First of all, thank you for all the screenshotting, Google docs and the saving of all this shite, in particular @Hiraeth (and hope you had a lovely wedding anniversary, what a present you've been given by Yo!), @veevee04, @Penguin86 and @marniebeau
And a big congratulations 🤱🏼 to @Under_theRadar !

After all that I'm not kidding I need a bloody drink! At it's not even 3pm here. After this post I'm away to deep dive into the docs marine posted but couldn't go before chiming in on what I've read this morning. It's... Actual no words! But lupenis and tone still sticking with the we stand by Alice?! Also I need to add I am in the Tone is Alice camp (eta - at a push they share it sometimes I might acquiesce to that), didn't she out herself when someone suggested she was like Amber heard to her Tone in a tweet?! Backed up by the whole Amber heard threat mention to Yo in those docs.
How does she not realise by now that everything that's out there that paints her in a bad light is put out there by herself? That she outs herself so frivously whilst off her tits that it's nothing to do with Ioan or Bianca?
Or that she can so easily flip from being poisoning abusive one minute to being nice as pie in under a minute?

Screenshot_20220216-150314-215.png

Sorry for the stolen screenshot, just needed to highlight that. Many things I've read here have blown my mind but everytime I think she can't surprise me she does.

Anyway I'm off to go and blow my mind reading the court docs.
Thanks for all the good work guys and I hope we're all okay and all that.
Also what is ativen and can I have some please 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So Ioan is an awful father because he….
checks notes….
Is a safe driver and asks the girls to use manners?
And likes to stick to agreed times so no one is confused or upset?

Jesus Mary and Joseph. This woman is a living nightmare

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Thread title suggestion

Alice is rocked by court docs, Ioan is a saint for showing restraint

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I do the "Thank you" all the time too

OMG maybe I AM Ioan?!?!?
Yeah your current profile picture looks like that silhouette photo Bianca posted of him and her at the beach.

YOU ARE IOAN, CASE CLOSED FUCKO!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This all took off just after I went to bed. And now I'm at work only slowly catching up. Page 42 now but it's building up faster than I can read.

Anyways, I wanted to leave at least one message on this glorious thread 69 (69s are always glorious!). So here it goes: TIL that teaching children to say Thank you is abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does it sound like the house is being repossessed/foreclosed on or something? It's almost like she's not blaming him for the sale and its something happening beyond both their control?

Reactions: 7
So Here’s my batshit theory. Alice gave Tone her kidney on 26 June 2021, it possessed him and turned him into FAKEmAlice and the rest of it is on Twitter for us all to see.
*disclaimer, did she duck give him a kidney, I’m more likely to have donated my Mimsy to him and we all know how much I need that!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Just to rehash one thing.

Alice 100% knew about BW before the Instagram post was ever made (as highlighted by the phone call where IG answered to “Bianca Wallace”, and the fact that Alice commented on and followed BW’s Instagram profile - screenshots of time stamps for that one), so she lied in both her initial DailyMail article AND on Lorraine where she said she only found out about it all when it was posted.

I really hope Lorraine does a follow up on this because that’s just negligent reporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Still catching up on this horrifying development. Reading through the google docs Penguin has kindly provided, I get real Elliot Rodger's vibes. I genuinely don't think she's past real, physical harm to others. She's terrifying. That mixture of narcissism, grandiosity, arrogance, hatred and cockiness is sickening and so recognisable. My whole heart goes out to Ioan, the kids, and Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The Disney thing is funny, especially her essentially admitting that she looks for partners in order to get into acting roles. NO tit!
She's a bit long in the tooth for the casting couch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or does it sound like the house is being repossessed/foreclosed on or something? It's almost like she's not blaming him for the sale and its something happening beyond both their control?
Also they basically haven't paid anything off the mortgage at all - only $1m of equity, which is what it's gone up by since they bought. Nothing paid off the mortgage.

Reactions: 7
Just to rehash one thing.

Alice 100% knew about BW before the Instagram post was ever made (as highlighted by the phone call where IG answered to “Bianca Wallace”, and the fact that Alice commented on and followed BW’s Instagram profile - screenshots of time stamps for that one), so she lied in both her initial DailyMail article AND on Lorraine where she said she only found out about it all when it was posted.

I really hope Lorraine does a follow up on this because that’s just negligent reporting.
It could have been prevented from the start had they just done some research and not give her a stage at all

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@marniebeau The real MVP, thank you so much.

From February 6 2022:
Also, remember
that you4 (sic) current parkour has a debilitating, chronic,disease. But so do I! What do you keep
telling your minions
on twitter to shriek that I need to get a job? I have two kids to look after ad I'm
50% bed bound. 'Why don't YOU get a job?'" (Emphasis added.)
BIB -
a) did she mean paramour? Is there another French word close to parkour that she meant?
b) It's interesting that she seems to be bothered by people commenting on Twitter (where she ostensibly isn't, since her account has been deactivated) that she needs to get a job. Naturally this must have been suggested to them by her ex.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So Ioan is an awful father because he….
checks notes….
Is a safe driver and asks the girls to use manners?
And likes to stick to agreed times so no one is confused or upset?

Jesus Mary and Joseph. This woman is a living nightmare
Wrong, Ioan is a deadbeat for the reasons you have listed. He is so abusive, he (gasps in horror) makes them say thank you. Instapol may arrest him at any moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@marniebeau The real MVP, thank you so much.

From February 6 2022:

BIB -
a) did she mean paramour? Is there another French word close to parkour that she meant?
b) It's interesting that she seems to be bothered by people commenting on Twitter (where she ostensibly isn't, since her account has been deactivated) that she needs to get a job. Naturally this must have been suggested to them by her ex.
a) I thought she just badly mistyped 'partner'
b) We've said that a lot on here but she can't admit to having seen it because she 'never reads Tattle'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.