Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow , t
Thank you so much 😊
Is there anything that suggests AE was forced off Twitter?
I think this was answered earlier but nothing to say that it was anything to do with Ioan and it was surmised it could/was her own lawyer who made that happen.

Reactions: 8
Oh God she’s vomiting again. And no Gloria to clean it up.
She can’t stop herself. This is such a train wreck. And I can’t believe she filed a response while saying she didn’t read Ioan’s complaint!
Also - under penalty of perjury - for a start she says she only has one social media account!
I wish noses did grow when you lied because hers would be in Texas by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks!

Okay, she is utterly fucked then, I was assuming the bits that were described rather than seperately quoted were just unbacked claims to support to the claims with proofs.

how the hell does Lupine expect this to go?
You have to wait. He is still compiling his word list from his Thesaurus

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just to rehash one thing.

Alice 100% knew about BW before the Instagram post was ever made (as highlighted by the phone call where IG answered to “Bianca Wallace”, and the fact that Alice commented on and followed BW’s Instagram profile - screenshots of time stamps for that one), so she lied in both her initial DailyMail article AND on Lorraine where she said she only found out about it all when it was posted.

I really hope Lorraine does a follow up on this because that’s just negligent reporting.
They were quite fortunate in managing to post that tweet/Instagram on 27th October before Alice posted something

Reactions: 11
Radar Online have published a story about it and obtained court papers. I'm sure UK tabloids will soon too.

Reactions: 14
Lorraine would not want to rectify this simply cause Alice should never have been given that platform in the first place. They didn't look too deeply at the whole picture before letting her on, she'd already started to show her true colours before then. And if you take from that, that I don't have a high opinion of Lorraine then you'd be right. Even if that is tantamount to treason against a fellow Scot.
If they've got her wrong, what else have they got wrong through lack of any type of investigation into the matter at hand

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The FM’s thinking we’re faking these court documents to make Alice appear unhinged. NO FUCKOS. You’ve been had.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
And the kidney she was giving him back in summer 2021 which absolutely definitely 100% happened. ("June 26, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "So I'm about to give a kidney to my brother.") Hey, is that how she convinced him to let her masquerade as him on Twitter? Internal organ bribery?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “internal organ bribery.” I never thought I’d ever read that ever but then…..Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That house is going to need to be Saged by a whole coven of white witches before It loses all its bad memories 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If they've got her wrong, what else have they got wrong through lack of any type of investigation into the matter at hand
This exactly. I haven't watched for a long time due to thinking this long before the whole Alice interview. How negligent they were with that just boggles my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.