Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marniebeau

Just to rehash one thing.

Alice 100% knew about BW before the Instagram post was ever made (as highlighted by the phone call where IG answered to “Bianca Wallace”, and the fact that Alice commented on and followed BW’s Instagram profile - screenshots of time stamps for that one), so she lied in both her initial DailyMail article AND on Lorraine where she said she only found out about it all when it was posted.

I really hope Lorraine does a follow up on this because that’s just negligent reporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

M33L4

VIP Member
I thought we’d seen the worst of it on Twitter.
How wrong could I have been?
She’s an emotional abuser, a liar and has weaponised her children against everyone not just Ioan.
The fact all of this has been submitted to a court as evidence of almost two years of harassment and abuse is horrendous. I’m assuming they’re time stamped etc unlike anything those Penises have been spouting for months.
Lupenis forgot the rule of evidence in his shitblogs.

It’s okay to leave an abusive relationship, it’s okay to take your time healing, it’s okay not to read every detail of this abuse, it’s okay to speak out or not. Take a time out and have some self love. Wether that’s watching your favourite show or those amazing cat videos I have posted, even if it’s a warm drink for yourself. Take a minute. Breathe in and out slowly.

I have enough space in my heart for anyone that needs it, my arms are long too for consenting cuddles. I might even show you my Mimsy, it can do autographs and everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Jemadah

VIP Member
I've been catching up for the last three hours, on and off in between breakfast, shower, walking dogs etc, and now I'm up to speed I just wanted to thank the people who paid for and are sharing the info from the court docs (especially for those who can't afford to justify paying ourselves). Thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
also what was that about not dating before the divorce is finished, Alice?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Summary of Alice's response to Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

There is a lot more in Ioan's declaration but I'm taking a break to summarize Alice's response since I know people are waiting to hear about it.

Alice claims she has not received a copy of Ioan's request. So she selects "I do not agree" to all of the 27 questions even though Ioan only checked 3 of them on his request.

Alice states in her declaration that she has not received a copy of Ioan's declaration and she has no idea what Ioan will accuse her of.

She denies attacking, threatening, harassing, or making libelous or slanderous statements regarding Ioan or Bianca.

She denise making disparaging statements about Ioan to, or in the presence of, Ella and Elsie.

Alice states that the last time she physically saw Ioan was January 2021 and the last time she spoke to Ioan on the phone was October 27, 2021, when she found out that Ioan was in a relationship with Bianca Wallace. She states that Ioan hung up after she asked "who is Bianca Wallace?" She states that since then, all communication with Ioan has been through Our Family Wizard.

Alice states that she does not know for certain where Ioan resides or what car he drives.

Alice states that she has never met, seen, or spoken to Bianca Wallace and would not recognize her "in a line-up, or if [she] walked past her on the street."

Alice states that she has never impersonated anyone on social media. She states that she has "only one social media account, Instagram, which I have enough technical difficulties with as it is. In fact, I often must ask our daughter, Ella, to teach me how to use it or correct any goofs I have made."

Alice states that Ioan's delcaration is "clearly a ploy by [Ioan] to obtain an unfair advantage during our dissolution proceedings."

Alice states that on February 3, 2022, Ioan informed her that he would no longer pay for Ella's school tuition and demanded that she would have to pay for it if she wanted Ella to stay at the school. She then states that on February 9, Ella logged into Ioan's instagram account to change the "caption to state something like, 'I just removed my child from her school because I need the money for my movie with Bianca.'"

Alice states that she had no knowledge that Ella had done this, and "only found out after the fact (approximately 1 hour later) when [Ella] had admitted to me what she had done. When she told me, I immediately took remedial action, which at the time, I thought was the best course of action. I reprimanded Ella for doing what she did, and in an effort to "save face" with the public (as we are both public figures), I took a screen shot of the caption and posted it on my own account, stating underneath the image, "What is this? Ioan? ELLLLLAAAA!!!" clearly inferring that [Ella] had made the change. I also saw that [Ioan] himself tried to make light of the situation to the public eye, as he also posted the same picture with the caption, "I'm a great father (*happy face and thumbs up emoji*). Thus, [Ioan] clearly knew it was [Ella] who made the change. Within the hour however, the posts were removed, and [Ioan's] caption was reverted to his previous original status."

Alice denies that she has made libelous or slanderous statments about Ioan and Bianca. "I have only stated my opinion and fact. I have not made any statements I know to be false or with reckless disregard for their truth. I have not made any defamatory statements about [Ioan] and/or Bianca Wallace. Nor have I threatened, harassed, or intimidated either of them."

Alice believes that Ioan will claim that she impersonated others on social media and left comments on either his or Bianca's social media accounts. She claims she does not "even have the wherewithal on how to even do this."

Alice states, "I do not imagine that [Ioan] has attached any documents evidencing any libelous or slanderous comments I have made, as none exist."

Alice then claims that Bianca and/or Ioan are using pseudonyms and third parties to "make up lies about [Alice] to the media and reveal private information to the public as a form of harassment. I have requested on multiple occasions through OFW for [Ioan] to ask Bianca Wallace to stop making such lies about me, however, I rarely get a response. The most I can do, and have done, is uploaded a screen shot of whatever article is making up lies about me to my Instagram, addressing the writer of the article, asking where they get their source from and debunking their lies."

Alice states that she believes that Ioan and/or Bianca are leaking private information about her, "because certain information which only [Ioan] would know, have recently been leaked to the media (inlcuding the aliases I have used for the last 20 years without any issue before, on eBay and Amazon).

Alice states that Ioan is filing the request as a ploy to gain an advantage during the divorce proceedings and that as Ioan has not seen the children in 8 months, she believes he is trying to "set some sort of record that I am a horrible mother."

Alice asks the Court to deny Ioan's request, since ever since she received notice of the petition for a restraining order, "I have been beside myself terrified that he will stop at nothing to hurt me emotionally and financially, and more alarming, try to take our children away from me. I have cried on and off all day terrified over what his lies have done to our family, and what they continue to do. I suspect that [Ioan] will not be truthful in his declaration and make things up to make me sound like an abuser, as this appears to be his strategy from day one."

Alice signs the declaration under penalty of perjury.

Alice's lawyer attaches a memo stating that there is no evidence of immediate danger or harm, so there is no need for an ex parte hearing. He also states that Alice's first amendment rights protect her from a defamation claim.

• Wow
  • Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
Couple of points, I bet Yo has been cured of all of those ailments now. I better he’s never been less erectally dysfunctional as he is now.
When she said she was going to ask their rich friends for a loan it took me a second to realise she meant borrow money 😂

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I dont even know how to express my feelings on this now.
I hope all the FMs feel ashamed of themselves.
they wont be. they all think it's fine for sure. or that he is lying.

Wonder what she will do to distract from this. The press will probably be all over this in 1-2 days.

Wonder how Lorraine will feel

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Just saw this. I understand no court documents are to be posted here, but I will download them all and give an executive summary. Hang tight Turds!

• Heart

Gc3982

Finished all 113 pages, im shocked and angry all at the same time. We have had a laugh at her rambling Insta vids but seeing the reality of what's been going on behind closed doors just isn't funny. The poor girls, and IG, shit what strength he has shown. Its a clear example of harassment and abuse multiple incoherent messages going from vile to 'nice' i couldn't live through that so how on earth are the girls coping.

All i can say is fuck you AE being a women/mother does not give you a greencard to abuse ANYONE, vile bully. Seriously AE fuck you.........

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She can’t deny her involvement in the hacking. Wether she was indirectly involved or not, she posted the screenshots, twice. I hope he’s got her for it all. Harassing his mum too.

• Angry
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Ioan is patient (Alice admitted this herself recently) and somebody that wants to keep shit private (also something Alice frequently confirmed) - it says a lot that she managed to push him this far. It took nearly a year to be fair.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Do you have to purchase these files to read them? Asking for a friend…
Yes. I did, well, some of them. It’s really bad. And he and Bianca have put up with a LOT. Harassing texts, emails, OFW messages. It’s … a lot. In her response she claims she has never harassed them and there is no proof of it. But he has a ton of supporting evidence attached including the messages and screen shots.

• Wow
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Release the Piers
I can’t stand him either. But Alice Evans needs taken down a peg or two.

• Haha
  • Heart

sassyflamingo

I’m surprised they didn’t seal these documents. Unless making them public was part of a plan, because saying she doesn’t come off well is an understatement. But she accuses him of a lot of things (not going to repeat them but she’s made these accusations on Twitter). Oh, one funny thing - she claims she has ONE social media account, Insta, and that she is too technology clumsy to even use it without help from Ella. Oh, and that supposedly he doxxed her Ebay user name. When that wasn’t him at all. I guess that’s more proof that she’s an avid Tattle reader. Also the claims that “he” was behind an online harassment campaign of her, but she provides zero proof. There is no proof because he didn’t do it. There is nothing I saw in the documents about why she deactivated her Twitter. But he has some incriminating screenshots so maybe her lawyer insisted.
lots of people have questioned why Ioan hasn’t spoken out, or whether he will give an interview giving his side - he doesnt need to now.From the summaries people on this thread have provided, it sounds like every question anyone could have is addressed in the filing, with proof, and maybe ensuring it isn’t sealed is Ioan’s way of saying to the public (and his girls as they get older) ‘this is the truth’ - not ‘his truth’ but the actual provable facts

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
He has posted proof of all the messages some are bizzare !! AE accuses IGs mum of physical assault says she has wanted to take action against her for 10 years. AE says his mother called her a prostitute twice, once in front of lots of people and the second in front of their infant daughter. 🤣😩

It's just rambling messages over and over she quite clearly is a drunk/druggie.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Thanks @Hiraeth for the summaries. These text excerpts to Ioan really stood out to me.

I think Alice deserves her wish. Let's hope that these texts ARE printed in every newspaper in the world (or online like the DM, etc.) Let the world see just how abusive she has been and how she was clearly blackmailing him. Yes, I'm all for it.

markup_9354.png
markup_9356.png

markup_9362.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Not fully caught up, but ... Holy. Bloody. Shit.

That woman doesn’t just look like the Joker, she is the Joker. With a few dozen IQ points less (not sure in what room she is supposed to be the smartest one – padded cell, maybe?).

At this point, the only wish I have for IG and BW is that they may find a way to live their lives the way they want to, in peace and love and happiness – and I’m not normally the be-sure-to-wear-a-flower-in-your-hair type. :sneaky:

Sorry to sound defeatist though, but I just fear it won’t happen for many years to come.

If IG gets full custody, and from everything we’ve seen it doesn’t seem that preposterous an idea anymore, he’ll be going through a different kind of hell. By no fault of their own, these kids have lost every anchor they ever had, and the lashing out that has been on display so far will be nothing compared to what will happen if they’re rightfully removed from their demented harpy of a mother and “forced” to live with their father and his new partner – the two people they consider the wreckers of everything they held dear. Add incipient puberty into the mix, and voilà, you have descended straight into the ninth circle of Dante’s inferno.

No matter how loving, no matter how patient and dedicated, having two kids underfoot who, in their pain and helplessness, will stop at little to make his life a living hell, IG is going to go right from one war zone to the next. It’s doubtful that his relationship with Ella can be repaired to a degree that allows for everyone to coexist – at least not until she is much older, and even then, I reckon that there will always be that little voice in the back of her head that keeps insisting how none of this would have happened if Daddy hadn’t decided to leave. I can’t tell whether it’ll be easier with Elsie, but I dearly hope so.

On top of everything, it’s not like AE will ever disappear from their lives completely.

After everything IG and BW have gone through, they deserve to breathe freely again, and bloody hell, do I hope they’ll find a way to make it all work. As a little contribution to the cause, I herewith commit to downloading every future movie/series/documentary that has either of them in it, regardless of whether I'm actually interested in the story. Pinky swear. ☺😁

PS – Big thanks to all you magnificent Turds who’ve spared no expense and effort to bring us the breaking news in such detail! 💐💐💐

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Revealing the black eye was done AFTER she knew this was coming. She has responded to this via the courts.
Don’t tell me that’s not the most manipulative bit*h on the planet.

• Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
Are we now on stand by for a Piers Morgan article? I cant stand him but would love to know what he has to say and he could get IG's side out their without IG taking any flack for what is written.

• Heart