Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I have to say this as it’s being killing me all day. I owe @LucySmith an apology for getting very upset at a post she made the other day regarding the possible inner workings and projections of Alice’s mind. I was wrong in defending her in those posts and I’m very sorry if I caused any upset. That apology extends to other Tattlers too, who I may have upset/pissed off.

I always try to defend anyone with mental ill health as it can be easy to stereotype and stigmatize. I am guilty of it myself. I won’t try defend myself any further cos I was wrong in this particular case. She’s indefensible. For what it’s worth, it was coming from a place of good intent. Soz 😔
You know what, I appreciate this. I have actually been pissed off with some of your posts. I’m glad that when you are shown who she really is, you see that there is no defending this woman. There is no harm in hoping for the best with people.
Thank you. And not in whatever way Alice thinks is disingenuous, or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Mad Betty

VIP Member
We all know about evil, but this is by far some of the most evil stuff I have ever read. All of those crying interviews? Acting. There were no tears. Lorraine just emboldened her. She used her followers and essentially admits that. She rallied them to target Yo and B.

There will be no coming back from this. Imagine what her friends will think when this all goes public? When they read her threats and abuse?

I said this long ago, but I'll say it again: Alice is Kryptonite.

• Heart

mrs.migs

Wow! My first post, though I’ve been following this since the threads were in single figures… I’ve never been a particular IG fan, though I’ve been aware of him due to the fact he lived in Aberdare which isn’t far from me (yeah, another member of the Welsh Massive 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿). Oddly I was kind of more aware of mAlice, and always thought there was something off about her. Thank you everyone who’s kept the receipts, and those who have paid for access to the court docs. This woman is a fucking MONSTER and deserves far more come-backs for her behaviour than she will get, sadly.
Narc disclosure- we went through something similar with my husband’s ex, and hopefully the E’s will see through her behaviour in the way my stepson did.
@Mad Betty - if you see them, give them love from Wales.
And now I will re-lurk.

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
Message to IG..

EVERYBOY is telling me to distance myself for you as soon as I can l because you are about to go down so far that you will never recover. Some big‐wig has picked up your coming out Instagrams (seriously why did you do this? I know it was your because I’ve looked at videos of her and she is super sweet and I don’t think would ever want to hurt anybody)

People fel that because you were feeing low and in need of a boost then you took up with this teeny innocent cute girl who would do anything you wanted and make you feel big
So ‐ I dont care about you any more. Neither do the kids really. I’m sure they love you but they cringe when the hone rings and it’s you and they run away. Nothin to so with me. So could you stay away from me too?

Also Stop the fucking PRIVATE SECRETS that you’re telling everybody! I told you When I put on weight that I had a weird bulge BELOW my belly. IT CAME OUT ON TWITTER FFS!By your spokesperson! I also said the dog smears food around my freshly lauderedwhite sheets. This came out too. Also the thing about when the dog brought in what I though was a bone and it turned out to be a shit. How dare you tell these things to Bianca and her crew??? Do you want me to tell people that you can’t get it up and you’ve had a hair transplant? And propecia? FUCK ME ioan.

I understand. You turned me into a demon so that people would accept that you HAD to fall into Bianca’s lovey arms to be saved. Well you’re a shit. And everybody in the world knows it now. So lets get this divorce done (I want almost twice what is offered. If you fight it I’ll go to court. I have access to money. ) And then….. I never ever ever ever want to see your lying, creepy, angry, nasty , unkind and totally ungrateful face again. To think. I thought I was HELPING you. I thought I was doing my bit for our family. I thought I was part of out diusssions about how to get here and there. I was beside myself when we got you on the New Zealand fight.

You properly took the piss out of me didn’t you. I’ll never understand what I did wrong ‐ or why you could;t just sit me down and say look Angel, kids I’ve fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking Alice for a while. I would;t have minded. We would have sorted it out. I would go into the FOUR other marriages she’s ruined; Yes. I do have a private detective on her. So does one of th British tabloids

Well, I can’t wait till she does the same to you. When her MS gets bad enough that you need to take her to all her castings in a wheelchair. I guess that love though ‐ and to end on a kind note, although you poo‐pood at times my ilnesss, hers is probably more grave and if ou look at Selma then she won’t be able to walk soon.

I thin taking on THAT, when you know if will make. You career very difficul, is. HUGE sign of love. Go Ioan and Bianca

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
A little lesson for Lupine in how blackmail, threats and coercion work.

If someone does something that is wrong then you can two things

1. do nothing or ignore it, and you might do that for very good reasons. e.g. out of fear
  2. report it to the appropriate authorities, e.g police, lawyers, and courts.
A blackmailer or coercive abuser will threaten to use the act to make someone do or not do something. They have no interest in telling the truth. Only threatening to tell the truth to gain advantage for themselves and to gain power over someone.

Not only has Alice repeatedly threatened Ioan to stop him acting in his own interests, she has stated she will fabricate evidence to use against him, in the form of a diary. In case you care to dispute that, a diary is a contemporary record of events not something you creat long after the fact as a threat. Alice puts out allegations and deletes them knowing they will have reputational damage. She uses you Lupine to make the threats on her behalf. She knew this was coming out and she continued to use you as her mouthpiece. She made you complicit in her abuse and blackmail.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I see she's going for the free speech defence. There seems to be a common misconception that free speech means you can say absolutely anything with zero consequences - I feel smartest person in the room Alice is about to learn that's not the case.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
My prediction is that Alice will ask Gloria to testify that he abused Alice (maybe since she has no boundaries even for the kids she will engineer the kids into claiming the same)

This is far from over. This will get uglier. My word on it.

• Sad
  • Heart

sweetandsour2022

We’ll one thing we can all agree on : Alice is NOT “the smartest person in the room as she claimed to Ioan.” I’ve seen worse, but this is certainly among the worst - blackmail, threatening, tormenting - and desperate. She is not going to win here. This makes me feel ill to read and not much does that anymore.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

NarcRage

VIP Member
her evidence that he was leaking private details is that her dog shits on the bed (her Instagram) and she has a massive gunt* (we see it Alice you can't filter pap photos).
What a joke this woman is.
*Gunt is a fat gut/cunt area

• Haha
  • Wow

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I keep thinking of Ioan’s parents. Even if his Mum is a bit off, she’s not like Alice. Maybe she was off because she could see what Alice was right away, and Alice didn’t like that. She obviously loves her son and he is close with her. How devastating to have your son and granddaughters caught up with this calculating psychopath (I don’t use that term lightly).

• Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
What a night to have insomnia! I took a sleeping pill about 30 minutes ago and now praying it doesn't kick in.

Honestly not surprised at any of this, her public rants are bad enough so always thought her private ones would be worse.

I think she has cooked her goose and has now given him a huge advantage in any child custody proceedings.

What an absolute idiot, she actually does not deserve those girls.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
the name of the user is karmaiscoming but he is using it in a threatening way
Screenshot_20220216-133429_Twitter.jpg

yeah no try again
Screenshot_20220216-133308_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Well I’m glad to see she herself is happy for everyone to read her messages. Shouldn’t be any problem, in that case.

• Haha
Reactions: 43