Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
So Ioan is an awful father because he….
checks notes….
Is a safe driver and asks the girls to use manners?
And likes to stick to agreed times so no one is confused or upset?

Jesus Mary and Joseph. This woman is a living nightmare

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Jemadah

VIP Member
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - part 5:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)
I simply can't let this go by without a few comments...

"we're all going to be sent out into the cold to die."
If only there were some way you could've been prepared for this, with some sort of prior notice and the chance to get off your lazy arse, find a job and find your own place. Or if only you had some friends or family who could put the three of you up if you're panicking. Y'know - like most of us do because we haven't cut them all off over the years? Hell, I think even the people next door would take me in for a bit if I were ever left without a home...

"Oh, and I learned this today: you won't ever be considered for an award from the queen."
Big wow lol. Are HRH Liz and her metalwork even relevant to anything in 2022, given that if her family haven't already had an affair and remarried or fucked off to leave the royals they're in the middle of paying legal costs for something they definitely didn't do but don't want anyone to mention?

I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to have them both schooled there. I will literally wash toilets!
Crack on then, love. We're waiting.

"They were both saying that the shenanigans that happened today on our trip to [Ella's private school] would never have happened with you because you would have been silent and 'concentrating on your driving'..."
You are a terrible parent, Ioan. Fancy wanting to keep your kids safe in a fast-moving automobile.

"I love my kidsd and have proved it. Every single night in 12 years I have woken up at 4 am and checked her/their breathing."
Fuck, all those times and ways I thought my parents had shown they loved me I realise I was being conned. None of those things they did matter, because they did not enter my bedroom at 4am each day to check on me.

"Please stop saying 'thank you'. Ella tells me you are harsh and abusive to her when she doesn't say it.
As would my parents have been if I was being a rude ungrateful little shit too.

"So I'm about to give a kidney to my brother."
And yet he's still on dialysis so this seems to be taking an awfully long time, Alice. Are you sure you've given it to the right man?

"Quick! Call Mummy and Daddy like you did when I tweeted! Cry to them! Be the opposite of a man!"
Oh Alice, it's 2022. Men who DON'T cry are the ones to mock.

• Haha
  • Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
I’m surprised they didn’t seal these documents. Unless making them public was part of a plan, because saying she doesn’t come off well is an understatement. But she accuses him of a lot of things (not going to repeat them but she’s made these accusations on Twitter). Oh, one funny thing - she claims she has ONE social media account, Insta, and that she is too technology clumsy to even use it without help from Ella. Oh, and that supposedly he doxxed her Ebay user name. When that wasn’t him at all. I guess that’s more proof that she’s an avid Tattle reader. Also the claims that “he” was behind an online harassment campaign of her, but she provides zero proof. There is no proof because he didn’t do it. There is nothing I saw in the documents about why she deactivated her Twitter. But he has some incriminating screenshots so maybe her lawyer insisted.
Abusers thrive in the darkness. Alice knows Ioan is very private she would think that he would have them sealed which gave her carte blanche to terrorize him and the children. He has done the right thing by not sealing them, that cunt is fucked. Her name will be mud

• Heart

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
they wont be. they all think it's fine for sure. or that he is lying.

Wonder what she will do to distract from this. The press will probably be all over this in 1-2 days.

Wonder how Lorraine will feel
Lorraine needs a kick up the arse on this too. At the very least she should be apologizing to Ioan for giving Big Al a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

welp

VIP Member
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Part 4:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

EXHIBITS to Declaration:

Our Family Wizard message, February 3, 2022, Alice to Ioan: "...I have 24/7 kids situation. I love it! (And there is no way I will let them near you given the lack of care you have already shown. I'm too scared you and Bianca could hurt them)...But YOU are the wage-earner darling."

Our Family Wizard message, February 4, 2022, Alice to Ioan: "You decided not to earn the money OR look after them. You don't get to do that. It doesn't matter who you go off with or what tatty tart gets inside your brain and says "Do it, silly Duffer", you STILL have to look after kids when you have them. I know, it's hard. Poor you. Poor Binky. All you guys want to do is be left alone and these damn kids and ex-wife giving you so much grief and ask you to like PAY for things when Binky just wants to pose in a bikini on a high wire at the Eden Roc. Life is so CONFRONTING!"

Our Family Wizard message, February 6, 2022, Alice to Ioan: "Ioan, I am lying here in bed with Elsie who I can't get anything out of. Apparently Bianca is pregnant? Is this true? I believe it came from one of her passive-agressive Its (sic) where she said something like "all is good, baby, baby."...I am shocked and astonished and poor little Elsie is whimpering beside me."

Text, March 24, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "Elsie had some kind of breakdown today...You have broken both their hearts by just leaving the house they've lived in their whole lives so suddenly. Please stop this and come to some agreement about seeing them here. What you're doing to them now is torture and will stay with them forever. We are begging you. This is akin to the Handmaid's Tale."

Text, April 10, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "I am Face-time dating a rich executive from Disney abs (sic) although nothing has happened...this is the way I plan to go, Hollywood hard core, who can help me get to where I want..."

Text, April 16, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "NO. WALES. THEY HAD THEIR CHANCES."

Text, May 4, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "...there is NO WAY, after all I have worked for, that my kids are going to grow up in a two room apartment with gray walls, no views and nothing in it. NO WAY."

Text, May 23, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "Ella is TERRIFIED you will spend all our money on lawyers, as people like you do, and come August 31st she will not be allowed into [Ella's private school]...So anyway, please call [your lawyer] tomorrow to whine. It will leave you with even less money. Then, when it's time, I will tell the world how you spent all your money being a pussy and trying to get lawyers to FORCE me and Ella (and poor Elsie, who DREADS going to your house) to do what you want. I will do this as soon as I am ready. If you want I can include the info that you are a cocaine addict (and I already have s/o from Harrow who is prepared to give testimony). Up to you...YOU DID IT! YOU CHOSE MUMMY!"

Text, May 23, 2021, Alice to Ioan: "...do you want me to write to [Ioan's brother] to break the news that he has to sell his flat? I don't mind doing it - but I will tell the truth. ALL our assets have to be on the table, Coglet. But yours mostly, because you're the one who wants to go to court...Do you have anything to do with [Ioan's sister]'s flat too? If so she needs to be made aware that she'll be homeless because of your narcissism."

Text, May 24, 2021, Ioan to Alice: "Alice. You agreed in mediation that you would not contact me unless it was absolutely necessary regarding the children. This is harassment and abuse. It must stop immediately."

Text, May 24, 2021, Alice to Ioan (in response to the text above): "Call the lawyers then. And show what a man you are. A man who would spend $1.5k to protect his felings. $1.5k that his kids will be deprived of. Actually more, because then I'll HAVE to tell them about all the constant cocaine. Which will lead to a much worse week with much worse consequences and a lot more lawyer back and forths."

More to come...
this gets worse with every post. I'm completely speechless. I KNEW that Alice is a monster, but that's even for me shocking

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Mad Betty

VIP Member
We’ll one thing we can all agree on : Alice is NOT “the smartest person in the room as she claimed to Ioan.” I’ve seen worse, but this is certainly among the worst - blackmail, threatening, tormenting - and desperate. She is not going to win here. This makes me feel ill to read and not much does that anymore.
My sister did this shit to everyone in my family. I am flooded with so many feelings right now because I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of these kinds of messages and threats. I suspect you do too. You live in fear waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I hope she loses everything. She is a monster.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice, you can go fuck yourself. You play victim on SM and behind the scenes you have been terrorizing Ioan, Bianca, and those they know and love.

That black eye was karma coming early. Yes, this is how I feel tonight. I am seething. You are a broken, hateful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

welp

VIP Member
also telling Elsie BW is pregnant without knowing if she is. Totally no PA here at all, nope.

In a way I'm glad all this happened. I couldnt believe how many of his fans were buying Alice's crap despite her history, antics and contradictions. He deserves so much better fans than this.

• Heart
  • Sad

kata420

Chatty Member
Wow. I’m speechless after reading that. I take back anything negative I’ve ever said about Ioan or Bianca, or their timing. This is all just completely insane.

Good for Ioan for doing this. He is fighting for his girls too. He might get full custody due to this.

Alice, your race is run. You absolute gowl.

• Heart

omgucnt

VIP Member
My brain has exploded. It’s what everyone here has been saying and speculating about for so long, but to see her actual words in text and email to him, and his own telling of the events we’ve been ringside for, is truly distressing. Poor, poor Yo, E’s and B. They’re all victims of this vitriolic nightmare of a person.
Thank you @Hiraeth for the summaries ❤
Don't forget the littlest victim of her abuse, this lovely dog with a huge, tight, bark/electric collar on her tiny neck 24/7

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Hiraeth

VIP Member
question to @Hiraeth @veevee04 - the bit about Alice threatening to pull a Depp on him, writing a fake abuse diary, claiming that he abused the kids too, etc etc : is he just claiming this or did he attach text messages to this too.
Every single one of Ioan's statements is backed up with evidence in the form of screenshots attached in the exhibits to the declaration, including the fake abuse diary, the Depp reference, and the fake abuse claim.

• Wow
  • Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
Eeek I must admit I haven't been the biggest fan of BW but I will eat my words. The harassment AE has given out is off the scale. BW is a very strong person to not have retaliated , a better woman than me. Nobody deserves this affair or not, it must have been hell on earth dealing with her constant abuse.

• Heart
  • Angry

katylouclay

My brain has exploded. It’s what everyone here has been saying and speculating about for so long, but to see her actual words in text and email to him, and his own telling of the events we’ve been ringside for, is truly distressing. Poor, poor Yo, E’s and B. They’re all victims of this vitriolic nightmare of a person.
Thank you @Hiraeth for the summaries ❤

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
I’m so overstimulated right now I’m sweating and burning mad calories just reading 😂
I knew #69 was going to be something but wow. I even have a law degree and have read thousands of cases and I’m still just…stunned. I’m absolutely stunned. Also I don’t know if this just has me so emotional but I love you turds. This insane journey with Alice has been made more tolerable (for lack of a better word) with your stories, humour, anecdotes, personal and professional experiences. The debates, the different points of views, the evolving of hearts and minds….what a wild ride. I hope we see this through to an outcome where everyone (except Alice and her damn fm’s) is in a better, healthier, safer abs* happier environment (ideally all 3 E’s with Ioan).

*(just kidding)

• Heart
  • Sad