Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
OK, I'm going to summarize the basic documents first and then dive into the longer ones. I have to get some documents to clients and it's my wedding anniversary today, so I am going to do my very best to get the longer summaries done ASAP but may be delayed by work and a husband who already doesn't understand my addiction to Tattle. 😆

Proof of Electronic Service - a basic court form showing that the 4 documents (proof of service, declaration of ex parte notice, request for domestic violence restraining order, and the temporary restraining order) were served on Alice and her attorney via email.

Declaration of Ex Parte Notice - pretty much a declaration from one of Ioan's attorneys certifying that they informed Alice's attorney of the ex parte filings and that he responded saying he would file a response.

An "ex parte" proceeding is basically an emergency hearing. It's for matters where waiting for a regularly scheduled hearing date is impossible due to the urgency of the circumstances.

Summary of longer documents (Ioan's request is 113 pages and Alice's response is 19 pages) coming soon. Stay tuned!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

ButterTart

VIP Member
Ioan’s restraint is…incredible. I am impressed. He knows damn well that it needed to be airtight because otherwise it would just make it all worse. Whatever she thinks she has on him…it’s not worse than all of this. I hope he finally gets free of her. No-one gives a shit about your tell all on his mum, Alice, you absolute tosser.
Yes, his restraint really is quite something. I read through the entire document and I felt kind of crushed reading it. Like this constant wall of vitriol was coming at me - except I can’t imagine how it must have felt for him getting these unrelenting awful messages day after day. And the ones to his parents and siblings.

I know a lot of people wanted to and still feel sorry for her, but her behaviour is … it’s indefensible.

• Sad
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I think the wording of the filing speaks volumes. There is a slight variance between domestic abuse and domestic violence.
I’ll apologise again for my earlier flippancy.
Anyone that has been through any sort of violence or abuse has my full support.
It’s not funny and rather serious.
I hope the DM is as quick to pick this story up as it is the inane shite she puts out.
Damn those Evanses to hell.
Yo is filing these sorts of things and Tone is searching for a link to an episode of a show his ex brother in laws new gf is in?
Absolute fuck ups.
Gosh my heart hurts tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - part 5:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

These are more excerpts from the Exhibits attached to Ioan's declaration.

Email from Alice to Ioan's mother, February 9, 2022:

"We have not long now in order to get out of the house. We're not sure where to go - maybe a shelter for women. Gloria has been fired. Ioan will not speak to me, but he spoke to Ella today and said that all of this was necessary because Bianca needs the money in order to become a star...If you can't see he's lost his mind then you won't mind that we're all going to be sent out into the cold to die. Perhaps you and Pete won't mind."

April 10, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "By the way, I am about to put [Ioan's lawyer]'s letter on Instagram for all to see. It is all set up, I just feel I should run it by you like a journalist does in case you would like to add something. (Hi [Ioan's lawyer]! I know he's such a pussy he will send this directly to youth (sic) the hope that you can smash that naughty Alice."

April 10, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "...you don't have an iota of empathy, do you? My therapist told me this after one session only. So what this means is that you have never ever loved anybody except yourself (or somebody who made you look better)."

April 10, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "Oh, and I learned this today: you won't ever be considered for an award from the queen. You've committed the no-no of all crimes - leaving your family. One of my therapists said to me today "I cannot believe he chose his MOTHER, over the most incredible woman I have ever met, AND his children" (he is gay) I said I know. It goes very deep."

April 17, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "[Ella's private school] is AMAZING! I just totally had an out of body experience with the girls...I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to have them both schooled there. I will literally wash toilets! I had such a terrible school and it did so much harm to many people around me like Tone and other friends..."

April 17, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "You walked out on your family. There is no way to sugar-coat it. It doesn't matter what I ostensibly 'did' in your mind, how hurt your Mother supposedly is, what I apparently wrote in an email to [Ioan's sister]. IT DOESN'T MATTER...And by the way it doesn't matter what is really going on in the relationship, for god's sake. It's about appearances. Jesus Christ think of Cary grant (sic) and Rock Hudson. Why on EARTH do you think Tom Cruise and John Travolta went to such extents?"

April 17, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "I'm increasingly angry that you have sabotaged your career. Insanely angry. I GAVE UP my career for this. And you throw it away because you feel a stronger connection to [Ioan's Mom] and [Ioan's Dad] than you do to your own brethren? It's just so confusing. You can see what they've done to [Ioan's brother] and [Ioan's sister]. You KNOW your Mum is a mental case. Why on earth do you want to give up everything we've established for the sake of somebody who doesn't even love you?"

April 17, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: [Ella and Elsie] don't want to see you tomorrow. They say you are a drag. (You are. You are the most depressing person I have ever married) Once again I have told them I have to hand them over. But they have so much more fun with me. They were both saying that the shenanigans that happened today on our trip to [Ella's private school] would never have happened with you because you would have been silent and 'concentrating on your driving'...To draw a conclusion, you are JUST like your Mum. Instead of EARNING your place as the fun parent, learning ways to make people attracted to you, learnt to converse, understand the social fucking contract etc etc...you are like [Ioan's Mom]. You EXPECT everything because 'it is my right.' You have no rights. Nobody does in relationships."

April 17, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "I heard you so many times on the phone the other night saying 'this is my time!' DUDE - have you ever thought how that sounds to a kid?"

May 3, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "So - just FYI - I have left word for Rosalie about putting the house on the market. It's not really a good time to sell, but we have to. It's either the divorce or the house...My 100k from England has been put into a separate account. I will use it to pay for Gloria and the school for one year...I am starting discussions with Bravo and others about reality tv...Last thing. My lawyer said that when one party doesn't want to speak to the other it is because they are fearful that the other person wants to engage in order to get back together. Cogs - I wouldn't get back together with you if they paid me a million dollars...Please be better. There is absolutely NO CHANCE of us reuniting."

May 3, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "But hey - I have to laugh. You took on the most fearless woman in the world. Did you think your hot-shot lawyers would help you beat me? Ha ha ha! Not in a million years! Ha ha ha ha. I will never give up fighting. I love my kidsd and have proved it. Every single night in 12 years I have woken up at 4 am and checked her/their breathing."

May 3, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "I just feel angry at the moment because I feel that at 52, looking the way I do and with my smarts, I have the capacity to fall in love with a really clever guy who will match me intellectually. But I'm not allowed Twitter or Instagram, and we're in a pandemic. So I can't move on. Hard for me to think that wasn't deliberate."

May 15, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "I mean, basically you have failed everybody. Haven't you. Have you told [Ioan's Mom] and [Ioan's Dad] that you have bankrupted yourself? I think somebody should. I will do it now."

May 16, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "Send this to the Queefster [Ioan's lawyer] if you want. I would like you to pay me back for every single letter to a lawyer you have sent where you could have simply spoken to me instead."

May 16, 2021, Ioan text to Alice: "Respectfully, please stop making plans for the children during my time to have custody. It causes confusion and upset for them. Thank you."

May 16, 2021, Alice text to Ioan in response to the above text: "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA You're the only one upsetting the children. I think you are in need of dire psychiatric help. We all do. It's frightening for all of us. We just want you to go away and let us get on with our lives. ONE YEAR now you've been desperately trying to disrupt my beautiful family. You WILL NOT make them crazy like you. Not if it takes every last breath I have in my body."

May 23, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "Please stop saying 'thank you'. Ella tells me you are harsh and abusive to her when she doesn't say it. And here you are using it in a putridly condescending manner to indicate superiority. You are not superior to me in any shape or form. Thanks to me, your career lasted as long as it did even though you never lifted a finger to help yourself."

May 23, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "If you throw me out of the house, I will call all the tabloids in the UK. There is NO going back now though. I just think you should know what you've gotten yourself into. You think you have a bad reputation now? Lol! You think once it's over I will stop talking??? I am going to dedicate the rest of my life to spreading awareness of what you have done...By the way - ALL these texts are caused by your decision to undertake this divorce with animosity and without speaking to me."

June 26, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "So I'm about to give a kidney to my brother."

July 3, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "I have wanted to take your Mam to court for at least 10 years. Everybody stopped me. They said I would lose you. Well. Now I HAVE lost you! So I really need to publicize the vicious, verbal and physical attacks that I have taken from your mother. (Yes physical) I have at least 20 from the wedding who have signed forms...PS: TWO of my signees are from your extended group! Quick! Call Mummy and Daddy like you did when I tweeted! Cry to them! Be the opposite of a man!"

July 8, 2021, Alice text to Ioan: "You should turn around now and say you are sorry. To all of us. Then you should get out of that ridiculous mid-town apartment and find one in the valley. Then we should look into converting the garage so that you can stay there."

More to come.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

veevee04

VIP Member
The DV is related to since he left her , no mention of physical violence but she has threatened to ruin him and his career.

He spoke to Ella on the phone about the private school it's true she won't be attending anymore due to his money worries. Ella then accused him of spending the money on BW and financing her movie (obviously AE has told her this ) then the Instagram hack happened , Ella is obviously very upset. Then AE started sending threatening messages on wizard and other platforms saying BW had IG by the nuts by her veeneer teeth. She also started sending threatening messages to IGs mama about the private school thing.

It's very long to read but I'm getting through 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I feel a bit shit that I’m interested in reading this stuff 😳
But Jesus Christ I am so happy this woman might finally be held to account. I really thought it would never happen. It’s insane that she has been let run riot for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

LucySmith

VIP Member
Lorraine should be ashamed. We all said it. She was helping abuse and harass. There you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

veevee04

VIP Member
More from Alice to IGs mum

Just to say that I am VERY disappointed that Ioan is now on what we used =o call a “Europud” for $250k (which doesn’t =ven cover his excessive lawyer bills) at a time where, to quote =ariety, it is an “Actor’s Dream”. PLEASE read this article where it’ll tell you that (mostly male) =ctors are getting between $300k and %1.5 mill PER EPISODE on Netflix =nd Amazon. I have been speaking to Ioan's ex agents and they all hate him. Why is this? They tell me his is difficult and difficult to place? Always wants the number one spot.

When I was helping him his public persona increased massively, and so =id his jobs. I don’t even know why I’m telling you this, except to =ay that it looks like it’s going to get uglier ‐ for him ‐ for =ou. Meanwhile it’s been a year since the absolute love of my life =old me he didn’t love me any more. I’m starting to move =n. The girls are starting to move on. I wanted a family at all costs. =f for him, the family he has with you is more important then that’= totally fine, Gill. I can bring in one of the men who are courting me and I will finally =ave the family I’ve always craved (and that YOU have always =ad) Good luck in the future. Alice

• Wow
  • Angry

kata420

Chatty Member
I have to say this as it’s being killing me all day. I owe @LucySmith an apology for getting very upset at a post she made the other day regarding the possible inner workings and projections of Alice’s mind. I was wrong in defending her in those posts and I’m very sorry if I caused any upset. That apology extends to other Tattlers too, who I may have upset/pissed off.

I always try to defend anyone with mental ill health as it can be easy to stereotype and stigmatize. I am guilty of it myself. I won’t try defend myself any further cos I was wrong in this particular case. She’s indefensible. For what it’s worth, it was coming from a place of good intent. Soz 😔

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So Here’s my batshit theory. Alice gave Tone her kidney on 26 June 2021, it possessed him and turned him into FAKEmAlice and the rest of it is on Twitter for us all to see.
*disclaimer, did she fuck give him a kidney, I’m more likely to have donated my Mimsy to him and we all know how much I need that!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

veevee04

VIP Member
Ok , so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this from what I've read it's not about any physical violence it's the threats and messages she keeps sending him and BW even on the wizard and including his mum. He decided to file after the Instagram hack thing pushed him over the edge. He said AE threatened she would make it into a Johnny Depp amber herd situation if he left her . He believes she's threatening him to ruin his career and get as much money as possible .

BW is listed as a protected person on the restraining order I haven't read AEs response yet or the whole thing in detail it's a skim read.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

welp

VIP Member
Message to IG..

EVERYBOY is telling me to distance myself for you as soon as I can l because you are about to go down so far that you will never recover. Some big‐wig has picked up your coming out Instagrams (seriously why did you do this? I know it was your because I’ve looked at videos of her and she is super sweet and I don’t think would ever want to hurt anybody)

People fel that because you were feeing low and in need of a boost then you took up with this teeny innocent cute girl who would do anything you wanted and make you feel big
So ‐ I dont care about you any more. Neither do the kids really. I’m sure they love you but they cringe when the hone rings and it’s you and they run away. Nothin to so with me. So could you stay away from me too?

Also Stop the fucking PRIVATE SECRETS that you’re telling everybody! I told you When I put on weight that I had a weird bulge BELOW my belly. IT CAME OUT ON TWITTER FFS!By your spokesperson! I also said the dog smears food around my freshly lauderedwhite sheets. This came out too. Also the thing about when the dog brought in what I though was a bone and it turned out to be a shit. How dare you tell these things to Bianca and her crew??? Do you want me to tell people that you can’t get it up and you’ve had a hair transplant? And propecia? FUCK ME ioan.

I understand. You turned me into a demon so that people would accept that you HAD to fall into Bianca’s lovey arms to be saved. Well you’re a shit. And everybody in the world knows it now. So lets get this divorce done (I want almost twice what is offered. If you fight it I’ll go to court. I have access to money. ) And then….. I never ever ever ever want to see your lying, creepy, angry, nasty , unkind and totally ungrateful face again. To think. I thought I was HELPING you. I thought I was doing my bit for our family. I thought I was part of out diusssions about how to get here and there. I was beside myself when we got you on the New Zealand fight.

You properly took the piss out of me didn’t you. I’ll never understand what I did wrong ‐ or why you could;t just sit me down and say look Angel, kids I’ve fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking Alice for a while. I would;t have minded. We would have sorted it out. I would go into the FOUR other marriages she’s ruined; Yes. I do have a private detective on her. So does one of th British tabloids

Well, I can’t wait till she does the same to you. When her MS gets bad enough that you need to take her to all her castings in a wheelchair. I guess that love though ‐ and to end on a kind note, although you poo‐pood at times my ilnesss, hers is probably more grave and if ou look at Selma then she won’t be able to walk soon.

I thin taking on THAT, when you know if will make. You career very difficul, is. HUGE sign of love. Go Ioan and Bianca
these private secrets are based on a video she posted, a pap pic and one of her tweets.

oh god, she is an embarrassement

PS: I think no man would "get it up" with you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

M33L4

VIP Member
How can you defend the indefensible?
His responses are measured, emotionless and the definition of grey rock.
Beyond proud of him for it.
Wish him every happiness away from that. Hopefully now she never attempts to message him again.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

M33L4

VIP Member
Her hatred for their father is infinitely greater than her love for her children. Utterly shameful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

veevee04

VIP Member
So the DV-100 form that Ioan or his lawyer has to complete consist of 5 pages. Can we assume that the other 108 pages are supporting affidavits, evidence, etc?
Yep there's long list of texts,
A few things we were wondering BW and IG Do live together IG has confirmed it. On the phone to Elsie AE snatched the phone and shouted Bianca Wallace down the phone hence they did the Instagram reveal apparently AE knew they were an item before the Instagram reveal.

I've just skimmed through Alice's rebuttal she pleads the 1st amendment denies all of the accusations and says the restraining order should be struck out as she has never physically harmed them , stalked or made threats she says she has the right to free speech. She is concerned IG is trying to take her children away . She accuses Bianca of spreading stuff about her to the media says it's only things that people with intimate knowledge of her would know like nicknames she has been using for 20 years.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57