Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
It was everything I assumed it would be. I always knew she would have threatened him with everything but the kitchen sink when he talked about leaving. This probably happened before but he is using the last 2 years because it is documented (electronically and possible recoding) and she actually followed through with the threats. She will have pulled this shit for years. Distance and help from others including BW have pulled him through this and helped him get away.

What she has done is coercive control. Many people bluster out threats during a break up. A few dabble with follow through. She did what she threatened as a his punishment but more than that to prevent him leaving her, divorcing her, having a new relationship and seeing his children.

I was always sure the IG reveal of the relationship with BW was as a result her threats and blackmail. It was so out of character for him. Alice put out all the lies and false facts about it to make him look bad. A lot of people fell for it. Even the ones who know she lies and he is very private. The only rational explanation was that she threatening an exposure that would be more harmful.

I think we can safely say he put up with awful things and he is doing enough now to protect himself and his children. He has no option but to do it this way. Exposing the girls mother would never have been his objective. But it has to be done. This will be very painful for him and his children. He knows that but it what needs to be done.

One of the things Tattle got right was to show him that he is believed and she isn’t. That it obvious to right minded people, even those who should be sympathetic to her false narrative, that she is a deranged liar. A toxic woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think it was very generous offer to allow him to live in the garage of his own house, continue paying for everything and not be allowed to have any friends or family visit him in his cell.

• Haha
  • Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
What she's saying makes no sense. Even if it were true that Ioan was leaking private information about her to damage her reputation (he's not) why would he sit down and decide ..."I know...I'm going to release her ebay and Amazon account names. That will really fuck her reputation up"

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I am not the biggest fan of this couple but after seeing Alice's vile texts I really I'm here for Ioan addressing Bianca as "my girlfriend" in the documents

• Heart
Reactions: 51

M33L4

VIP Member
He has been very clever with this. He has kept quiet under an absolute onslaught of vicious and some what violent abuse, allowed her to dig her own hole and plonked her straight into it. Get the handclaps out now mAlice FM’s.
Who have all gone suspiciously quiet, not nice to be on the wrong side of humanity is it. FUCKOS

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I call bullshit Lupenis
He clearly hasn't read the court docs. He will panic once he does. There was no rendition of the facts presented, Lupenis. Actual hard proof of abuse and harassment by Alice was submitted including texts, emails, and Wizard messages. And Ioan has recordings as well. Those will be heard in court. You got played, bruh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The was woman is drunk off her ass on SM most nights and still posts drunken videos. She has admitted that she drinks every single night. And has talked about taking other medications. This with young children at home. She has the nerve to call him a cocaine addict?

Give me strength.

• Heart
  • Sad

LucySmith

VIP Member
Alice admits April 2021 to having an online affair with a Disney exc this is 2 months before Ioan and Bianca relationship.

• Haha
  • Wow

Penguin86

VIP Member
I dont even know how to express my feelings on this now.
I hope all the FMs feel ashamed of themselves.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
We knew the black eye being revealed so long after the actual event meant something was brewing. I’m disgusted and shocked that it was this level of harassment being made public. She knew. She knew this was coming and she tried to pre-empt it by revealing she had a black eye. I’m sick to my stomach with her manipulation and behaviour.
Imagine what all of those people are living through at her hands!
Those poor girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Coming full circle ..

One of my first posts here was a prediction that If AE can’t blackmail Ioan into paying her lazy lifestyle she would move back to the U.K. just so she can live on handouts and benefits. She’d rather be bed-bound winomyalgia than get a job.

She can’t blackmail IG now about a hair transplant, coke use, erectile dys because he has just gone and taken all the accusations public himself and hopefully realised that nobody cares about messy divorce accusations. He’s the one that has been the better person and risen above her disgusting behaviour. Now we just need the Piers Morgan interview for the closure and details.

She used public embarrassment/humiliation as a weapon to coerce him for years. I’m so happy he DGAS anymore. She doesn’t have any power over him now, she’s lost, she’s failed like she fails at everything.

If only she had manifested a more positive attitude things would have been different. She could really learn a thing or two from Bianca. Hopefully Ioan’s daughters will benefit from a kind and empathic stepmom with a warm and positive attitude. ❤❤

• Heart

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
She was sending all this shit to him and still saying stuff like “I think he wants me back” on Twitter. I just…can’t. The woman is actually certifiably bonkers. Knowing that your kids are with her must be soul destroying.

• Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
Title suggestion by @NarcRage

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

Ioan has filed for Domestic Violence and a Restraining Order
STsNlzm.png

• Wow
  • Sad

veevee04

VIP Member
Another one !!
you called me a prositute? You said that “you were an actress too’, but that you =adn’t gotten any work because you didn’t go around =E2��hanging on street corners waiting for producers to turn up”= Then you looked at me. Do you remember that? I do. Do you remember also when you laid on your back in the front room =icking your legs in the air and screaming, and Pete said “that�=80�s it, we’ve had enough of this English woman”?

I remember that very clearly. I’m going to be doing some interviews soon. I’ve lived =ith this treatment from you two for 20 year and I don’t see =hat I should hold back. Western Mail included. I want nothing. You gave me nothing. I am going ahead and exposing you =s the cruel, self‐centered person you are. That’s all. =

• Wow
  • Angry

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Next time my husband and I see see Yo and B in the park I am absolutely going to offer words of support. Because they need all the allies they can get.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

M33L4

VIP Member
The FM’s thinking we’re faking these court documents to make Alice appear unhinged. NO FUCKOS. You’ve been had.

• Haha
  • Wow

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
He included a lot of the messages and screen shots of emails, texts and OFW messages. He also notes he has kept recordings of things she has said that he will play in court. So they can try to say he’s lying but …

The day after the Lorraine interview aired, she sent him an email that said only, “Want more?”
God I feel sick reading those messages and what she texted after Lorraine.

• Angry
  • Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
She also says she has £100,000 in the UK that she is prepared to use for Gloria and one year of private school for Ella; this was before Gloria was let go. And we were correct about the private school. She says she wanted both girls to go there because it is so much better than what she and Tone experienced. And he did have the girls overnight, from the sound of it. Though she criticized everything he did. The drinking water in the apartment. And claimed Ella’s hair was like straw after showering there and he couldn’t send her back “like that.”

• Wow
  • Sad

VanIsleChick

I wonder if she got served and was so fuming that she punched herself in the face !
My ex stepmom did this. She would tell my dad that if he didn't do what she wanted she would tell people he was beating her. When my dad was trying to leave the house she started punching herself and screaming. Her face was all bruised just like Alice.

It took my dad 7 years to finally divorce her and she continued to make our life hell for another 5 until she met someone else. This was 30 years ago so no social media but she would constantly send abuse to his office's fax machine long after the divorce. I was a teen with a few babysitting jobs and she would call up the parents and tell them I was a drug addict. When we moved due to my dads job and I transferred schools she had a meeting with the principal and told him to keep an eye on me because I was a kleptomaniac who killed animals. I was a good kid, shy and polite but she destroyed my self worth. I'm in my 40s now and haven't seen or heard from her in 20 years but I think about her everyday. I feel like I will never get over her abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart