Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marniebeau

I’m so behind (toddler mom life!), so apologies if this has already been asked or shared, I’m still on page 1 😅
But is there anywhere we can read the court docs or what’s been filed?

Reactions: 3

Endora

VIP Member
And he did have the girls overnight, from the sound of it. Though she criticized everything he did. The drinking water in the apartment. And claimed Ella’s hair was like straw after showering there and he couldn’t send her back “like that.”
Where was Bianca?

• Sad

Silver Linings

VIP Member
I’d do a new thread for you guys but I cba to find a title so you could report it afterwards to get a mod to add one in? Or is someone on it?

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Am I right in guessing he has a temp r/o in place and this is an application for a more permanent one?

tilly27

VIP Member
Also, has someone posted the court docs (yet)? I thought someone offered, but there are so many pages. Are details scattered throughout the thread? As I asked earlier, how do I find them/buy them myself? What did y’all Google to get a hold of them? Thank you!
Have you managed to see them RTP? x

Reactions: 2

SusanC

VIP Member
Also want to say that this abuse Ioan has obviously given a date on court documents . Haven’t seen them so not sure what it is. This isn’t new. This did not start when he asked for a divorce. This is years and years, likely life long abuse he has endured. He has chosen a date around divorce time for a reason.
ETA: Do you mean he has given a start date for the abuse that is around the time of the divorce petition being filed?
Sorry? Does not compute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1